Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,750 members, 7,908,896 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148752 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by deoye05: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
abeg house can you hint me on this shell sitp, and tread. he be like say i be otondo for this matter o.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Druss(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2009
The SRD description is on Shell Site. Go and do some basic research. Know this sha - Important insight. It is not a competition. All can go through, All can fail!! YESS!! There have been some sets where none has been hired. Remember that. Wish you success. And maybe the first Nigerian MD of Shell Global will come through this set.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Druss(m): 9:38am On Mar 06, 2009
Lets be honest here and stop some pr lies. Shell doesnt pay better than Agip and Mobil. Shell offers you better chances of cross development and you get thrown in at the deep end pretty quickly.

Treating better - hmm that is subjective. How do I know this? **winks** Before a man runs he must walk , Lets just say my shoes have seen a lot of wear and tear.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by forexmento: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
Would you be pleased if you made 50% of your account every month? Your money would double EVERY two months - you could start with $10,000 and become a millionaire very quickly - 13 months to be exact.

Start with $100,000 and you’re there in 7 months or $500 as such mini account and be a millionaire in 2 years .

Now what if I told you there is a trader who make over 900% a month, no wait, let me really rock your world. What if I told you there is this same trader who made 2000% a month verified!

He is a real person who trade every day and what’s even more astounding is he has retired from his full- time jobs as civil engineer. He has such an unique perspective on trading that he virtually changed the rules on how it’s done. These systems have all been verified. Each one of these systems are brilliant, but what’s even more fascinating his the person behind the systems fx michael #1 forex trader in Nigeria.

And he is going to tell you how he did it. Cause he is just an ordinary person who have come up with unique ways to trade the markets. I’ve been lucky enough to work my ass out and I can tell you, it’s just great. It sort of explains what the trading challenge is all about in forex and you get the best results of the best systems if you know what you are doing cos you get no solution from forum strategy but with deep understanding and self research could result in profit.

Just go visit the website www.forex-mentor1..com and other stuff he has prepared about how you can make money with Forex day trading.

Michael Abubakar - the best know forex trader in nigeria and with 2,307,78% net profit in 30 days ) will give you over 30 minutes of the best advice you will ever get, and prove to you that what you are doing now is probably wrong.

You can just tell how he has been through what you have been through. You just know this guy is for real. Listen for michael

Apart from everything else, im so busy than most of you call forex trader,I hold down a full-time job but retired to focus and still manages to produce one of the best trading systems that made 200% in the contest.

It all goes to prove one thing:

You don’t have to have some special gift to become a great trader!

It’s critical that you start to listen to real people who trade every day. You have to make sure your source of information is reliable, and there is no better way to do that than listen to someone who has just had their account verified.

Pay attention to the fact that I am a guy who admits he doesn’t have all the answers, and im still
learning. I am still doubts, even though i have a good system but still look ahead !

I have decided to expose this system as final preparations for the release are almost finished and tested how live and demo please contact fx michael on +2348055047313

www.forex-mentor1..com or www.softloanklub..com

CONTACT FX MICHAEL ON ONE ON ONE TRAINING TEACHINING YOU HOW YOU CAN BE EARNING ABOVE 2000% MONTHLY BACK UP WITH A FULL GURANTEE OF SUCCESS. CALL 08055047313

CONTACT ME ON MANAGING YOUR FUND WITH 40% MONTHLY INTEREST
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ossai82: 9:03am On Mar 10, 2009
I got an invite for the SRD by email after waiting for 8 months. I have read through the instructions attached to the email but I am still having a problem with the technical interview part. I do not kow if I can use my final year project from school or just cook up something. Nairalanders pls help,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 10:40am On Mar 10, 2009
YES you can use your final year project, provided it is engineering related project. I USED MY FINAL YEAR PROJECT IN 2007, BY THE GRACE OF GOD "TODAY I AM A SHELL STAFF". ALL what you guys need is be yourself , have confindence and above all PRAY FOR GOD'S FAVOUR. WISH U GOOD LUCK'''.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by urstruly1: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2009
Hey Ranbaxy,

Please could you kindly shed more light on the exercises that one would come across at the SRD,

for the Technical interview,  is one required to make a presentation on his final year project, or just write out a summary or abstract of it?? How detailed shud it be?? What kind of questions should one expect on this technical interview part

Also, I learnt there'll be group exercise and another exercise also,  Please kindly give some tips,

YOur response will be highly appreciated,  My interview date is coming up very soon,

thank you very much man,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ossai82: 11:34am On Mar 10, 2009
@Ranbaxy. Thanx for the support.

My problem is that I read mathematics in school and my final year project is in no way related to engineering. What can I do?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2009
I cant realy tell about that now, may be you call the contact no. in your I.V.,
for others you have 3-sections, one is group discussion( please no hot argument, drive ur point home with facts). TWO you will be given papers which contains several memos which you will be given about 1or2hrs to red( here u are expected to take decission as a manager base on the memos u recievd). they will call u to a panel of 2or 3 to answer application questions based on the memos. think well befor you say anything. THREE. the technical section is your project defence.please IF you read engineering make sure you understand your design very well, the oprating principle of the machine, why you used certain materials in preference to others, what are the improvement to your m/c if you are given the chance to re produce it again?. know the operations very well( BOTH PRACTICAL AND THEORY) .PLS know this is practical work not theory, u want to get a job where you can use you ideas to solve pratical problems, so know what to say. what motivate you to carry out that project?.
. Again it is not too diff'icult to pass. you can use any other project that you have done.
ALL WHAT HAVE SAID IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, SOME ONE ELSE MAY HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE,SO IT IS NOT TIED TO WHAT I HAVE SAID, IT MAY CHANGE I DONT KNOW.
Hope this may be of help to you guys. BE CLOSER TO YOUR GOD.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2009
@ RANBAXY

Wot's up dude? Good to see ur back on the thread. I've followed this thread since page 1 in 2007, so it seems like i have known you for more than a yr. lol. maybe u can try and get Robbie Lex, onavae, cutesy and co. to at least come holla every once in a while.

Anyways, i kindda have a few questions to ask.

1) How is ELV? Are u guys still there? If you are, when are u rounding up?

2) How many people, and how soon do u actually become a staff after training? I am asking this because the picture being painted sometimes is that it is just a training programme rather than recruitment scheme. please help clarify.

3) I learnt there are three groups; Engineering, IT and Sciences. Is it true? Do they have different lectures? What's the ratio of students in each group like?

4) And finally, if u can, can u give us an approximate (if u can't give exact) of ur average monthly take home AFTER TAX.

I hope these questions are not too many sha.

Kindly satisfy a curious mind.

Thanks dude. Cheers.

@ ossai82
Congrats on ur IV. Please, what date are you doing ur SRD? Where is it and where do you live? Just trying to see if they give you a place close to home. Cheers and congrats once again!

Her's wishing all Nairalanders Invited for SRD success. Stay in touch and help each other.
And to those nairalanders in Shell, help ur youger pple out, aight. Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by RANBAXY: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2009
1. As for ELV everything is cool.
2 we are finishing the training by 26th of march, 2009.
3. You are a staff right from the day you are given your employment letter.i.e the day you resume the training. it is basically staff in trainig.BUT there is certain level of performance you must maintain during the training for you to stay continously in the programme till the end b/4 you are posted to ur department.
4 FOR MY SET WE ARE 95, (12 GEOLOGIST, 81 ENGINEER and 1 MATHEMATICS , 1 PHYSICS). we all do the same courses in the phase one of the programme. in the phase two we are separated to engineer and geologist. the physics and maths are in engineering class in the phase two. so phase two is diff. couse for the two group.
5 . As for the take home just wait until you get your OFFER LETTER you will see it there.
AGAIN BE CLOSER TO YOUR GOD.
hope this will be of help to you.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2009
RANBAXY!!
Thanks bro! You're just too much. Always knew I could count on you to answer my questions.
As for the cash, I will be patient until, God willing, I get my offer letter.
Thanks bro.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Miketomi: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2009
Nice one from Ranbaxxy.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pinokio(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
Guys please help me out here, i got the email informing me that i would soon recieve an i.v. for srd and that dat it was to run from mid march to mid april, and last monday i got a txt which went like; " this is to remind you of your invitatin to srd on, date at , a hotel in v.i next week", and dat i should check my email for details, but since monday i have been checking my emails and i havent seen anything yet. is this normal? Ranbaxy please tell me who i should call abeg ( + phone no.) thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2009
Listen guys, if you got the mail that you will soon be informed of your SRD date, then YOU WILL!!!
It's just a question of time. If you go through this thread from page 1, you'll find that Shell usually sends its mails in Batches. From SRD date to Medicals to Offer letter.
So, rather than get worried or anxious, checking your mail box every minute, you should start preparing hard, as if you've got the mail. Do some basic research on what to expect and get on with it!!

Check your mail box once a day. That should do.

you'll get the mail, aight?

All the Best, guys.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by elowa: 8:27am On Mar 13, 2009
@sesame
You don turn professional for this sitp matter o (just kidding), it's alwaz gud to help a brother. Nice one.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by ossai82: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2009
I would like to know if anyone from benin was also invited for the SRD so we could meet up and probably exchange ideas, you can send me an email at ossai82@hotmail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
@ elowa.
Thanks. Always luv to help out when i can.

Hey Guys. Saw this piece from another website ( i hope they dont sue me, lol) and thought i should share with you all. Plus a little addition of mine. I hope you find it useful.

------------------------------------------------------------------

* Read newspapers on a daily basis in the weeks before the SRD - sometimes topics for discussion will be based on recent items in the news. Also, oil and gas industry journals might not be a bad idea.
* When you read the information given for a group exercise, underline key points and the likely arguments and counter arguments. Look for any red herrings (irrelevant or misleading facts).
* Try to be yourself. Don't try to put on a façade or mask.
* Talk to the other candidates and assessors between exercises to help keep yourself relaxed.
* Keep a note of the finish time. Don't allow the group to over-run. Statements like "look we only have 5 minutes left so we need to get a move on" may help.
* For some exercises (e.g. balloon debates) it helps to decide on your criteria on which you will make your choices and then stick to this. For example if you have to decide who to save from a sinking ship do you save the youngest, fittest or ones with useful skills? Spend time in preparation and planning rather than just jumping in - decide your objectives and priorities, but don't take too long and get bugged down at this stage.
* If a particular group member is quiet try to get them to contribute. It's a good idea to encourage them along the lines "We haven't heard from Mike yet - I'd like to hear what you think of the proposal."
* Stick up for your opinions and argue persuasively and with logic for them, but also listen to the opinions of others and support those you agree with. Don't belittle the ideas of others - in most cases you're not competing directly against the other members of the group - everyone could be selected or everyone rejected.
* Go for quality rather than quantity in your contributions. Don't talk aimlessly. Try to move the group forward by your contributions e.g. "Look this is now going anywhere. Why don't we move on and come back to this topic later"
* Summarizing can sometimes help to clarify the position. "Before we go on shall I summarize what we've agreed"
* If a dominant individual tries to "hijack" the group, don't be afraid to challenge them, but do this calmly, logically, respectfully and diplomatically, not by attacking them. It could backfire if u ATTACK THEM!! You could ask "What are your reasons for saying that?"
* If you are made leader of an exercise it's a good idea to ask for volunteers for particular tasks such as note taking and to delegate responsibility. Identify the strengths of the other group members and use them. Don't get too involved in the fine detail of the task - your role as the leader is to keep an overview.
* Keep cool and use your sense of humor. Be assertive, tactful and persuasive and work with the group. Listen to what everyone has to say. Don't interrupt or put down other group members.
* Try to be creative - introduce new ideas or build on the ideas of others.

You can also benefit by asking yourself some other questions:

* Where do you fit in? What is your role in groups?
* Are you a player or an observer?
* Do you co-operate with others, lead, follow, contribute, guide, advise or just watch?
* Should you take a more active role?
* Should you contribute more?
* Have you a dominant personality? If so - should you encourage others to contribute?
* Good group work, effective committees and successful management teams are based on effective contributions from everyone. Where do you fit in? Co-operating with others is vital for every type of management task!

You might like to use the following headings to make notes or, the contributions of particular group members.
Observer assessment form for group exercises

Here are the sort of criteria on which your contribution to a group exercise at a selection center might be assessed.

Participation
* Participates enthusiastically in discussion.

Spoken Expression

* Expresses his/herself clearly and coherently.

Originality of Ideas

* Introduces new ideas.
* Builds constructively an the ideas of others.
* Brings a fresh approach to a problem.

Quality of Thought

* Analyzes the problem well.
* Gets to the root of the problem.

Influence on Others

* Makes a point which is accepted.
* Influences the direction and nature of the discussion.

Open Mindedness

* Listens to carefully to other members views.
* Incorporates the points made by others into their own.

Facilitation of the Discussion

* Makes a direct attempt to help another person.
* Squashes a dominant interrupter to allow someone else to make a point.

Judgment

* Discriminates clearly between the important and the trivial.
* Does not allow his/her feelings to sway decisions.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you find it useful.

Also, i think it's a good idea to get Shell's annual reports for the past few years (their website).

Also, google Shell Recruitment Day and you'll be able to learn from other people's experiences from around the world.

Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by blissieng(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
WOW!!!

I've just followed this thread and all I can say is WOW!!!

Robbie I thnk God for you and everyone else who got the job,
I have come to realise (from experience) that our Papa God has a sense of humour, He's more than happy to watch us learn that we CAN DO NOTHING without him. Then HE steps in and shows us one of what HE does best!

WOW!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by blissieng(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2009
WOW!!!

I have come to realise (from experience) that our Papa God has a sense of humour, He's more than happy to watch us learn that we CAN DO NOTHING without him. Then HE steps in and shows us one of what HE does best!

WOW!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2009
I just got my iv for the SRD i wish all of us in this ship God's favour. See you @ ELV soon
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2009
blissieng:

WOW!!!

WOW!!!

WORD!!!!

Hey guys!
From the initial mail, SRD was supposed to start on the 16th, so i guess it did.
Is there anyone in the house who has done his/hers?
I know the documents they sent with the IV are detailed on what we should expect, but i'm sure we could use more hints and tips from folks who have done it already.
So, please guys, share.

And please DON'T forget!! Put your faith in God!! Prepare and do your best, but TRUST HIM with the rest!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
Hey Guys.
isnt there anybody in the house who has done his/her SRD?
it would help a great deal if we got some hint, u kno.
Awaiting ur response. THANKS.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by temima: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2009
My name is Temilola , please get me updated about shell.My e-mail is temmyadeaga@yahoo.com.My phone is 08064183782.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 2black(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2009
Did mine on the 19th(Last thursday).It was fun I must say,however,that's not to say there were not some nervy moments but I just like the friendly disposition of the assessors and other shell staff.Other interviews I've been to it seems the main aim of assessors is to make u afraid and destabilise u.But this was different.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orimadegun: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
2black, thanks for the info man. Did you have to submit any document , i mean, probably phototcopies of certficates, hard copy or soft copy of the original project e.t.c

Thanks
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2009
The Shell Recruitment Day.

It has come and it has gone. I sure had fun.

Hey guys. Had my SRD yesterday. Yeah, I know you want me to go straight to the hints and tips.
Well, my previous posts, and those of the other folks in this thread will still be very relevant, but a few post-SRD hints won’t be so bad, right?

First Tip: Have faith and trust in God.

Next I’ll go thru the different stages of the day.

THE CASE STUDY
*Read FAST. Sorry, I meant read VERY FAST!!!
*You might not have enough time to read everything, but just digest the key issues
*Jot down all the key issues and think about their possible solutions as you do that.
*If you’re lucky, you wont be the first to be called for the case study interview. Use that time properly by outlining your key issues and strategies to solve them. Anticipate their questions.

THE TECHNICAL PRESENTATION
*Know your Project inside out!! Again, anticipate the questions.
*Think of a way to simplify your project while defending; think of what you would have done differently if you could do it again; very importantly, the WIDER APPLICATIONS of your project.

THE GROUP STUDY
*This is no competition!!! Once you get that fact, it will help you.
*Be vocal, but not overly domineering. Listen to others’ contribution. Commend them if they make a good point. If you don’t agree with a point, say so POLITELY and explain why you don’t.
*watch out for a weak link, and skillfully encourage him/her to contribute. Now, the problem with this is that you could be so involved in the discussion and try to make YOUR own contribution, that the last thing on your mind is someone who’s quiet. Granted, it’s only natural. But make a conscious effort to do it. You will earn points for it. And don’t do it cos you want to earn point. Do it because you sincerely want to hear his/her contribution.

Now, some more generic tips.

BE CONFIDENT. It’s very important that you’re not only confident, but APPEAR confident and enthusiastic.

SMILE. Smile, Jesus loves you. Ok, seriously, this will definitely help you out in the confidence department. No, I don’t mean the plastic ones. The natural ones. Smile because you want to. Because you feel you’re having fun. Smile for the assessor’s sake. Because, believe it or not, they could be a bit nervous too, and would need your smile to reassure them that THEY will be fine. As I entered the room for my technical presentation, the assessor was slightly frowning. When I smiled at her, she seemed so pleased and smiled back. Warmly too. If you have a good disposition towards your co-candidates and your assessors, you’ll definitely earn some points.

Be articulate and speak clearly.

If you answer a question wrongly, move on. Don’t dwell on it. If you don’t have the answer to a question, say you can’t recall at the moment. They believe you’re human. Don’t try pretend that you know it when you don’t. Say you don’t, honestly and move on.

It could help if you read Shell’s latest annual and sustainability reports. Download from shell.com.

After the case study and the tech. presentation, you’ll have the opportunity to ask them questions. Under no circumstance should you say NO QUESTIONS. If you don’t have intelligent questions for them now, start thinking of some. Think of questions that will show your eagerness to begin work and start adding value to Shell, that will show you’re concerned about your career development etc.

Last Tip: Have faith and trust in God.

That’s it for now guys. I hope this will be of help. Feel free to ask me any questions on this thread. I’ll try to answer as best and promptly as i can. And see y’all at Edjeba!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jchuckc(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2009
Hi guys mine is on the 1st at lagos, pls i dont really understand what they mean by relevant project, mine was a project on water hardness, shld i go on with it or work on somethin new, did u guys that have done urs go with the whole project or just like an abstract, pls do share , thanks guys and see y'all at the top.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by urstruly1: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2009
Just want to ask, please is there any one in Lagos who hasn't received their invitation, Cos I'm supposed to write mine in Lagos and I still haven't received my SRD invitation.

Though I got the mail informing me that I'll be contacted in the nearest future.

It appears the SRD has started in Lagos, pls correct me if i'm wrong,

Also@ OpenSesame, Thanks for the tips, really appreciated, Just want to ask, what kind of questions about your technical project where you asked
I'm at a loss at to how deep I should go with my technical project, we're supposed to present it in just 12 slides or so, So what kind of format is required. I know we're supposed to use our discretion but I would help if you could give some tips, Thanks,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2009
@ orimadegun
yes, you should go with the originals and photocopies of your certificates.
and go with the soft and hard copies of your project. The reason is, you may not have access to a projector so you'd have to present without it. don't fret, as they are not assessing the gloss of your presentation, but the content. just make it neat. go with at least two hard copies.

@jchuckc
a relevant project means, a technical project because you are applying for a technical position.
Your water hardness project seems fine to me. It was a science project, wasn't it? jus understand it inside out and think of the wider applications i.e. how it affects the ordinary man on the street.
my reply above should also answer some of ur questions.
Please go with the whole project AND an abstract.

@ urs truly
Thanks. always luv to be of help.
Yes, SRD has started in lagos and you WILL be called if you got that mail.
SRD is ending on the 16th, so there's plenty of time. Shell usually calls in batches. Just be patient!!
Continue preparing as if you've been called already. Okay?

about the technical project questions; i can't remember all the questions exactly, but generally;
* You'll be asked to present in lay man's terms.
* What would you have done differently
* What are the wider applications
* What do your results imply
* Who you worked with
* Did you set targets
* Did you meet them
* Did you surpass them
, etc

How deep, you should go? Just summarise in between 10 and 13 slides. you will be given max-15 mins to present anyway.
So just chill dude. You'll be called.
All the best guys!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by orimadegun: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2009
@ Opensesame,

you d best man wink, many thanks for the brief. quick one please, is it mandatory you take the original bound copy of your project or I could just print the soft copy of it that I have. Problem is I can't seem to find my copy of the final project signed in school. Do we have to submit a copy of it?

I would appreciate your prompt response to guide my next actions.

Then, on the case study,what exactly are the kind of situations that arise and possible solutions proferred. One or two examples would be appreciated.

Too many questions, right? I'm sorry, just want you to guide my steps!

Cheers,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2009
Hey orimadegun.
You're welcome. any tym.
On your project. You are NOT required to take a bound copy of your school project. Definitely not!!
You just need a soft copy and 2 hard copies of a max 11-14 slide presentation. Just a summary of your project, really.

The Case study.
Example, Say, the labour union leader is planning a strike action because of certain actions of your firm, of which u r the biz devpt manager. How will you respond?
I think the first thing would be dialogue, trying to manage his perception, thoroughly considering his recommendation vi-a-vis your firm's set objectives etc.
There are no set answers, really. Just do some research on business issues like people management, Corporate social responsibility, Business development, project management etc.
I wonder if this helps, but there really are no set questions and answers.
Ciao

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.