Stats: 3,200,305 members, 7,974,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:52 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (149214 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 9:53am On May 07, 2009
house does it mean dat shell will still invite for medicals even till about a week from now?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:00am On May 07, 2009
@Boson
If it is weda dey will invit? they wll, byt the question now is who will they invit
so as per invitation they will still send out more
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 10:02am On May 07, 2009
I thought someone (don't quite remember who) earlier on in the post say that his coordinator said to expect mails for even 2 weeks?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 10:20am On May 07, 2009
@osina wata and douecho,
thanks for your prompt reply. i made that post cos am restless. been waiting all this while for med invite. although my colleage that did srd with me the same day called me on tuesday to say he was invited for meds. i rushed straight to my box but there was no invitation. i av been kind of jumpy since. but with the kind of reassurance am getting from this thread and knowing that God almighty is alive i honestly believe they will soon send our med invite
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:25am On May 07, 2009
@Boson
I fit assure u dat one say shell go still call guys, One guy have been called up in my group too
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2009
Hi guys, how are we all doing? its good to know that there are still some of us that beleive we'll be joining the likes of Opensame& Co for the medicals, i share the same believe.
It may tarry but i know it will surely come,
@osina wata. Take it easy and if possible take your mind off it. Although i have tried that myself and its not working. I want us to all be positive about this and we will all post our success stories on this thread soon in Jesus name
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:41am On May 07, 2009
day 3 osina wata!!! wetin dey happen guy!!! d tension is not helpin me do anytin else.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:44am On May 07, 2009
LAUGHING
I no do any thing for office yesterday just www.nairaland.com and www.yahoomail.com
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 10:46am On May 07, 2009
oboy i no fit code myself for office, people knew somtin was wrong wif me , i was restless.lol, make this people respond to us on time make we no go fail the medicals because of anxiety eventually
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 10:47am On May 07, 2009
Hey Guys.
How are u doing? Hey BOSON, welcome.
Osina wata, douecho, EasyT, jibzgal, wumwum, nkenke, pepperyboy, cheksa, edoblakky et al. how's it going? Don't worry guyz, like i said before, in the last set, they still sent meds 15 days after the 1st med iv.
Just try to relax, aight? I kno it aint easy, but worrying and checking ur mails every minute wont really help matters.
Just try making preparations for Edjeba (to keep urself busy), cos ur name dey there already!!!  wink wink
One luv!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 10:48am On May 07, 2009
LAUGHING LAUGHING LAUGHING
U are not alone DUDE
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 10:52am On May 07, 2009
@pensesame
thanks for your encouragement. we will surely get there
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2009
Good day 2 every one.
I remember telling the house that mails received now r all from one batch.Another batch will be released by this weekend or next week.My coordinator says there r about three batches.So,if you r yet 2 receive your IV don't panic.It is coming now or later so chill. Even me wey dey yarn never know when them go send my own.But I know say e go soon reach my turn.
IV will be sent btw this week & 3rd or last week of this month,so it's 2 early to be anxious.Let's keep praying.GOD is faithful.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2009
@opensame, its good to hear from you again, thanks for the encouragement.
@Osina wata. na wah oh, i think say na only me. i have changed my default homepage to the two sites, all i do daily is refresh them .
i pray this will end today.
@All, how is it going?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2009
@Edoblakky, infact, You are my man.
I have two beautiful lovely sisters, wont mind giving you one.
You keep providing succor whenever BP's are rising.
Keep it up bro
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 11:35am On May 07, 2009
thank edoblakky for your words of encouragement. today's resolution is not to check my yahoo mail every other minute but to check every other hour
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:06pm On May 07, 2009
wumwum007: wat part of nigeria are u from?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 12:09pm On May 07, 2009
@Pepperyboy, Hope not because of his two sisters

@Wumwum, Na u put ur self here,,,,, wen guys resume the way i seam now my man Perpperyboy no go let ur sisters rest
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2009
Peperboy, I am a yoruba man oh, or are you interested too? cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Osina wata, dont worry about that, when we get there we will discuss further
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 12:21pm On May 07, 2009
Hi guys,

my SRD coordinator told me not to worry too, said a lot of IVs will still fly and that we should all cool down for Jesus and be very prayerful. I've decided to just relax and wait for it. checking my mail every second won't change the time they'll send it and i advice that u guys do the same. we'll surely get there.

Can i hear a believeing amen?

yeah, now dat's what am talking about!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:22pm On May 07, 2009
lol, he has enuf sisters for both of us becos i wan marry o!!!lol. give us more info guy
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:23pm On May 07, 2009
wumwum007, na joke i dey o!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by jibzgal: 12:25pm On May 07, 2009
Believing wink
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2009
@pepperyboy you are welcome we need to reduce the anxiety in the house anyhow
@jigzgal. A powerful amen to that
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2009
Opensesame thanx so much 4 ur encouragement & prayers.You 2 much.
@ wumwum,I no mind having one of your sisters.Just send me their names & phone nos make I choose.
Ol boy,make them send IV quick make pple no die b4 receiving it.e no easy 2 wait ooo.But what can we do?
They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Cheksa: 12:51pm On May 07, 2009
@opensesame thanks for your encouragement. every one still waitin for med, have faith cos we will definitely get it. its just matter of time. infact after yesterdays church service, i believe GOD ( WINNERS CHAPEL). lets keep our faith alive.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 12:52pm On May 07, 2009
edoblakky we go do bid: from prequalification to technical to commercial bid for wumwum007 sisters as u don join the race o!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by wumwum007(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2009
To initiate the bidding process the two interested parties are to pay a non refundable bidding fee of ten million naira in my account.
You will be given further instructions upon the receipt of the deposit.
I promise to be fair to all parties
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 1:08pm On May 07, 2009
Make i tell una d trut, If u get invit now d lady go like come closer but without am you are on ur own
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by pepperyboy: 1:32pm On May 07, 2009
wumwum007 na oil prospecting license i dey pay for , cool down na!!! meanwhile, any news yet
@all : this set of SITP will be very interesting. there are lots of interesting, nice, God fearing people here, lets keep our hope alive!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Edoblakky(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2009
@wumwum007 why you wan set me up?shee na you say you no mind giving me one of your sisters. Why you come say make i begin bid?pepperboy,I no go bid with you 4 girls wey them give me.
Any how,I am enjoying the gist in the house.But if anything happens,pls don't 4get 2 inform us.
one love.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by BOSON: 8:31pm On May 07, 2009
hello med hopefuls. thanks for being so alive and hopeful. from we have been hearing, it is evident that they will soon invite us for meds. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (74) (Reply)

The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here