Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,931 members, 7,935,951 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Urgent: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Obadore - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Obadore (439 Views)

Room And Parlour for Rent @Obadore Off Lasu Isheri Rd. Lagos / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Okun Obadore,eleko Beach,lekki - 700k Instalmental Pay / Prime Plots Of Land For Sale At Obadore Beach Ibeju-lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: A Plot Of Land For Sale In Obadore by adctrl: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2012
I am looking to help my mother sell her plot of Land in Obadore.This is the one around LASU as I guess there is another in Lekki area.
She has owned this land for some 15 years and she has all the papers. The area is being developed and a couple of weeks ago, she was informed that some people are trying to build on the land. I have advised here that she has to sell it if she is not ready to build and obviously she is not ready to build as she has retired and most income she is getting is for her maintenance etc. She was hoping one of us (the children) may like to build on it but no one is interested in it really at this time.

Please let me know if you are interest to buy or can help her sell. I live in the UK but could link you if interested.

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Looking For A Filling Station To Lease In Portharcourt. / Lands For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.