Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,628 members, 7,941,424 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? (1407 Views)

Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s / Yaradua's Wife As President, How Possible? / Yaradua's Wife Is Truly In Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by FSU: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2007
Yaradua's wife is known to be all wrapped up in a wrapper from head to toe. This is understandable, given her islamic background. You could not catch her with a bare chest, as she covers even her neck up notwithstanding the burining temperature of Katsina. But in Germany she uncovered her chest (not breast) as you could see in the photo. Is she trying to please Oyibos at the expense of her religion? Or afraid of being accused of hiding some bomb underneath her wrapper grin grin?

Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by folahann(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2007
This is almost pointless, she the first lady you know
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by folahann(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2007
Nice suit Mr. President (Yar'Adua)
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by biggerboy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2007
FSU:

Yaradua's wife is known to be all wrapped up in a wrapper from head to toe. This is understandable, given her islamic background. You could not catch her with a bare chest, as she covers even her neck up notwithsatnding the burining temperature of Katsina. But in Germany she uncovered her chest (not breast) as you could see in the photo. Is she trying to please Oyibos at the expense of her religion? Or afraid of being accused of hiding some bomb underneath her wrapper grin grin?

Folish and meaningless post!!
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by OduduwaSon: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2007
biggerboy:

Folish and meaningless post!!

Couldn't put it better! FSU (Foolishness Stupidity United)
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2007
Mr. President in a SUIT!!! grin cheesy Ope o!!
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by babasin(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
What is the use of this meeting?

German President is powerless. The real power is with 'Kanzlerin'; who is now in ASIA Tour.

Yaradua should be meeting the right people.

The embassador to Germany has not done his home work, very well.
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by almondjoy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2007
You mean one of the First Ladies picked from the "harem"?  The "flavour of the week" you mean?

See President for inside ---- can't even call that a suit.  Just an ordinary 2-piece. His gait or should I say posture is even worse than that of "Cowboy George Bush".  Not used to being in front of "a camera" I see. This Yarry "Bozo" Dullard needs to stick to "babariga" please!  Looking like some outdated  "Bongos Ikwe"!!!

What an unstately couple. embarassed

@FSU

Please you forgot to add your signature tune---"lol"---I sure do miss it. grin
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by FSU: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
Lol (to satisfy militia/Babeelove/Almondjoy):

Has anyone seen Mrs. Yaradua's chest before now? Why did she have to expose her chest in Germany and not Nigeria? That is the big question
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by Joey82(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2007
and what's d problem if she exposes her chest,
why do we try to find faults where there are non
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by FSU: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2007
It should not be a big deal if she dresses same way in Nigeria. Nobody will ask why Etteh or Ngozi dresses as she deems fit.
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by smile4kenn(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
Mehn, Mr president is looking good, thanks god is not wearing bed sheets like OBJ used to wear.
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2007
Nice suit?? He needs to fire his taylor /Stylist. That thing looks like it is not even his size.
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by IykeD1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2007
How about an A for effort? Hopefully, next time the aides will make sure
that he wears a dark suit and it is buttoned before he steps out into the public.

That will love our culture doesn't mean we should be ignorant of everything else
around us. The Western suit is THE most accepted formal clothing item for men
around the world (last time I checked, Nigeria is still a part of the world). One can
be an African leader and still wear a good suit.

I think the first lady looks great! - a little chest ain't kill no body. If the husband
is comfortable with it, who the hell is any of us to question the role of religion
and how she should dress? I believe they are both more than competent to make
that decision.

It is refreshing to see a Nigerian president with a suit - and not that "outfit" that
simply looks out of place in a sea of suits at events overseas.
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by angel101(f): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
Still rolling with laughter
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by mazaje(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2007
   See President for inside ---- can't even call that a suit.  Just an ordinary 2-piece. His gait or should I say posture is even worse than that of "Cowboy George Bush".  Not used to being in front of "a camera" I see.  This Yarry "Bozo" Dullard needs to stick to "babariga" please!  Looking like some outdated  "Bongos Ikwe"!!!

take it easy on the guy it has'nt reached that level yet ohh abeg even though i agree with you. this is a total disgrace.

Hopefully, next time the aides will make sure
that he wears a dark suit and it is buttoned before he steps out into the public   

What's really wrong with our leaders? why should a president dress like a child that is battling with autism and attend such a high level meeting that demands a very high media  coverage? the way we  dey do our things sef man no fit shout.
Re: In Germany, Yaradua's Wife Tries To Please Oyibo? by folahann(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2007
Am sure he does have a special adviser on that

(1) (Reply)

FG: 'Obasanjo Only Released $3.08 Billion For Power Project' / This Is Why You Get Frisked To The Balls At Every Airport Thanks To The Yorubas! / Lagos State’s Global Positioning System (gps)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.