Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject (4004 Views)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / Earn N1,000 Per Pupil, Teaching How To Study/understand Any Subject, And Pass It / Self Tutor Soft Wares On Any Subject Including Account,languages, Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
What do u think is the first race before the diversity started/
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Hotstepper(f): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2006
here is my question,

How was the economy of Nigeria before the Introduction of SATRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT PROGRAMME (SAP) in july of 1986 when Babangida came into office?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2006
dat ain't a good questions,whose subject will dat come from?is it geography?if yes,babangida is not issued to geography question,ask good and sensible questions,ply.since we started dis topic i haven't seen a good question
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Hotstepper(f): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2006
well sorry if it ain't a good question or 4ron geography but u said any question and I quote, biology,physics,chemistry,maths,geograpgy,english,e.t.c so da etccc can mean anything. the question is from political science/international relations, no problem sha
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2006
the etc means any many more educational subject,pple should ask good question,or do u guys mind if i ask?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2006
Nairaland this is the kind of question he want you people to asked
What is Biology? Define Matter?

such simple and irrelevant question that do not bother the mind
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2006
charlisco:

good boy charlisco,anyway those questions are too easy?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Rhodalyn(f): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2006
what is an isotope, an element and what is the name given to the smallest particle os an element please wink
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by larger20(m): 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2006
charlisco:

haha good, i taught i can asked anything, all my questions are hard nut to crack, what about this? what happened before God was created and how did God came to being?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by chinani(f): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2006
Ok, um, if you were born with "flat feet" (no arches), can you have plastic surgery to get arches? How much would this cost? What's the rehab time? Thanks.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2006
abeg!!! come here and answer the questions
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2006
chinani:

Ok, um, if you were born with "flat feet" (no arches), can you have plastic surgery to get arches? How much would this cost? What's the rehab time? Thanks.
sorry what subject isd dat?under wat topic in the subject?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by menike(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
do U think 50 cent is Gay ?

Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2006
menike:

do U think 50 cent is Gay ?
we can all see dat u are sick,is this forum 4 50cent?go to jarule vs 50cent.it seems u are very ill.we are talking about education u are talking about 50 cent(best rapper)
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by menike(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2006
Hahahhahhahahahahahahahha ? Wasn't it a question ? or Isn't advice from stayin' stra8 part of Education?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2006
ask definition,olodo rabata.lol
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by menike(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2006
tommiekidd:

asak definition,olodo rabata.lol

Is that a "?" ?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by chinani(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2006
tommiekidd:

sorry what subject isd that?under what topic in the subject?
Uh, sorry maybe this isn't really an education question. But I think the subject would be BIOLOGY: anatomy (human body), (plastic) surgery, or bones (?). Thanks
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2006
anyway if u guys can't ask,should i ask?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by menike(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2006
chinani:

Uh, sorry maybe this isn't really an education question. But I think the subject would be BIOLOGY: anatomy (human body), (plastic) surgery, or bones (?). Thanks

Don't U think that his question was meanin'less ?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by chinani(f): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2006
Well the question isn't meaningless to me. It's not like I stopped you on the street & asked you as you were busy. Ya'll said "ask any question" so I asked. Is it meaningless b/c you don't know the answer or for a different reason entirely?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2006
no because,it was said that'' ask question u don't know''like educational subject,not policies
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by chinani(f): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2006
Ok. My apologies.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2006
u are welcomed
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by charlisco(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2006
What is the economic important of element that are isotopy
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2006
charlisco:

What is the economic important of element that are isotopy
can u name the specific element,cuz we don't know the main one that u are talking about,is like asking ''how many hours american film''be specific please,then we''l give ya ur answer
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2006
when i was lil kid,i never taught of sex,pls ask questions from subject,textbooks?not history?wat subject is ur question from?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2006
nothing can destroy it maan.its gonna be
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by md4real(m): 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2006
i need help. the question is"what is the role of mass communication in mobilazation? Nigeria beeen a case study. urgent reply needed.
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by dynohulk: 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2006
What valve guards the appendicular orifice?
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by nuggard(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2006
can someone help with this cracker.

Find a and b such that: lim x-->0((ax+b)^(1/2)-2)/x =1
Re: Ask Questions You Don't Know,from Any Subject by tommiekidd(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2006
nuggard:

can someone help with this cracker.

Find a and b such that: lim x-->0((ax+b)^(1/2)-2)/x =1

man dat question was a tougher one,anway i don't think i can waste my time on it,and i hope somebody else might solve it.it was a nice question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imsu And Uniben Post Ume Dates / Ondo State Scholarship E-test, Is It A Means To Disqualify Candidates? / The Roles And Importance Of Purchasing As A Business Activity In An Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.