Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,840 members, 7,889,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Heaven And Hell - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Heaven And Hell (727 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / Nigerians On Heaven And Hell / Nigerians In Heaven And Hell! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven And Hell by ennyluv6(f): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2007
John and Bob were inseparable childhood friends. One night, they both died in a terrible car accident.

When John woke up in heaven, he began to search for Bob but could not find him anywhere. Very distraught, he ran to St. Peter and said, "St. Peter, I know Bob was killed in that accident with me, but I can't find him!"

St. Peter said, "My son, I am sorry to tell you Bob didn't make it to Heaven."

This upset John so much that St. Peter agreed to let him see Bob one more time. St. Peter parted the clouds and John saw Bob sitting in hell with a keg on one side and a beautiful buxom blonde on the other.

John looked at St. Peter skeptically and said, "Are you sure I'm in the right place?"

"My son," St. Peter said, "looks can be deceiving. You see that keg of beer? It has a hole in it. You see that woman? She doesn't!"
Re: Heaven And Hell by dummbouy(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2007
it was okay at first,but later turned out to be sh*t
Re: Heaven And Hell by ituen(m): 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2007

(1) (Reply)

Copying From The Original / joke / Chinese Sick Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.