Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (97076 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (168) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2007
@Dblock I am 101% FEMALE, all hole, No pole here, sowry,

Checking you out? grin grin grin

How JJ just wanted to make a visual connection with the written thrash you contributed, thank God I was wearing my laser lens,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by dblock(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

@d=monkey

"kiss ass" ROFLMAO, Everyone here knows that I am the Queen at kicking asses, verbally that is, so pleae take your idiotic waste of labour pain back to the jungle.

What happened, the Aboringes evicted you from their settlements cry cry?

Just relax slowpoke, this does not concern you, don't chew off more than you can chew,

I am warning you,

Warning who, Nigga I could tame you without trying, so back off asshole(Pardon Ma french)

Yeah I was actually evicted, but you still roll with them drunks, giving them Blowjobs and licking their asses tongue

Sisi-Ho:

@Dblock I am 101% FEMALE, all hole, No pole here, sowry,

Checking you out? grin grin grin

How JJ just wanted to make a visual connection with the written thrash you contributed, thank God I was wearing my laser lens,

So you're a bitch, that's good Bitches Cry easier. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by sisistingy: 6:15am On Apr 28, 2007
@dblock

You are a waste of energy and an on uglyass boy, too to you are in Austrailia and since men are so scare you might just get lucky with a fat stingy white gal
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2007
Dblock it is ok,  So you were abandoned at a young age, no need for the hostility,  If you are lucky, may Angelina Jolie or Madonna may consider an adoption.

Boy if you believe that you haulting sexually offensive garbage at me would deter me, then think again,  I am one babe who doesn't run and hide from airless male rantings. I meet your type everyday, and trust me , each time I have done nothing but send them cowering.

I hope you did captitalise on the opportunity given to you, by making use of the educational opportunities In " the land down under" . Leave the 419 business to the pros.

PS. I am employed, matter of fact have myself a great job,  I am financially comfortable dumbo//
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by dblock(m): 6:17am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

@dblock

You are a waste of energy and an on uglyass boy, too to you are in Austrailia and since men are so scare you might just get lucky with a fat stingy white girl

You're one too talk, less see your pic, Oh wait on second thought No. I'm too young to go blind.

You say I'm a waste of energy, I didn't realise you were using so much energy, I thought we were only warming up, My bad I'll give you time to recover Bitch, go F**k yourself, at least I' going to get some!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by dblock(m): 6:19am On Apr 28, 2007
Sisi-Ho:

Dblock it is ok, So you were abandoned at a young age, no need for the hostility, If you are lucky, may Angelina Jolie or Madonna may consider an adoption.

Boy if you believe that you haulting sexually offensive garbage at me would deter me, then think again, I am the one babe who doesn't run and hide for airless male rantings. I meet your type everyday, and trust me , each time I have done nothing send them cowering.

I hope you did captitalised on the opportunity given to you, by making sure of the educational opportunities In " the land down under" . Leave the 419 business to the pros.

PS. I am employed, matter of fact have myself a great job, I am financially comfortable dumbo//

Rephrase I don't understand Bitchyguese
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2007
@Dblock thank you very much for confirming your lack of intelligence,  Now I have nothing further to say to you, dunce,

I cannot communicate with Under achievers,  Que las ti ma cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by sisistingy: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2007
dblock:

You're one too talk, less see your pic, Oh wait on second thought No. I'm too young to go blind.

You say I'm a waste of energy, I didn't realise you were using so much energy, I thought we were only warming up, My bad I'll give you time to recover Bitch, go F**k yourself, at least I' going to get some!!
You are getting some, but from whom There are gays, whores, and "shims" that will take your prick. foolish boy bragging about get some, how stuipd is that grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by acidrop(f): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2007
dblock, if i were u, i will totaly ignore these jobless onesouled-2-names wateva, they are bored and dont know wat 2 make use of their spare tym, instead of learning hw 2 write english, lol, newaiz.

wat happened, i tot u said u sent a letter 2 seun or something
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by dblock(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

dblock, if i were u, i will totally ignore these jobless onesouled-2-names whatever, they are bored and don't know what 2 make use of their spare time, instead of learning hw 2 write english, lol, newaiz.

what happened, i tot u said u sent a letter 2 seun or something

What lack of intelligence, My Brain is measured in Terrabytes, Bitch carry dat Byte Organ you call a Processor
Less you've got something pargmatic and actually true, quit blabbering Bitchguese.

By the way your Screen name suits you!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2007
Acid I read somewhere you said you cannot remember at what age you started to Bleep, what a shame, young girl , your vaginal elasticity will be needing reconstructive surgery soon.

Your head is so thick, I told you am employed, unlike you ho, nappy headed ho ( thank God for Imus_

And yes join the list of snitches, You know what happens to people who snitch??
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by dblock(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

dblock, if i were u, i will totally ignore these jobless onesouled-2-names whatever, they are bored and don't know what 2 make use of their spare time, instead of learning hw 2 write english, lol, newaiz.

I sent a mail to Seun, saying that I put a new signature insuting him and that he should ban me forever. But Star01 persuaded me to change my Signature. Seun was offline at the time, he must have read the mail, cam e online and noticed that There was no signature. So he decided not to ban me wink

I can take these people, afterall they are Sisi's grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by sisistingy: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2007
acidrop:

You scary ass chicken LMAO, i can't believe you ran to the Almighty SEUN cheesy cheesy cheesy. FOOL
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by dblock(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2007
sisistingy:

You scary ass chicken LMAO, i can't believe you ran to the Almighty SEUN cheesy cheesy cheesy. FOOL

What are you talking about, Tell me when you have something constructive. Mayne this is like my daily dose of Humour. If you want to diss someone take a tip from Texxazpete, Negro please
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by SisiHo(f): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2007
Dumbass Dblock, before you got yourself involved in a war that didn't concern you, you should have asked your ho, the reason I gave for the name.

This is a pseudonym, not my username, The culprit knows who she is and have dutifully hid herself, and left you two imbeciles to make fools of yourselves.

No get back to your camp, before lights go out, ugly boy" sight for a sore eye"
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ayefele200(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2007
whats goin on 9ja4eva?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by 9ja4eva: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2007
I dey oh and u?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by ayefele200(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
am alright ooooooooooo, the bald heahed punk has done it again oooooooooooooo
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 6:01am On May 01, 2007
Hey yo fellas!
hw bodi?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by 9ja4eva: 7:29am On May 01, 2007
How u dey?

Which one u be for d picture?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 01, 2007
Na u i suppose dey ask na
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by 9ja4eva: 7:36am On May 01, 2007
I mean d picture for ur profile oh
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 7:38am On May 01, 2007
its a ouch game
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by 9ja4eva: 7:41am On May 01, 2007
I bin tink say u dey dere oh
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by lionheart(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2007
Please people , angry More pics and less talk or chat . angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by godfrey920(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2007
hello people,this is godfrey smiley hmmmmmmmmmmm ok you be the judge grin

NAIJA FOR LIFE

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by kateflow(f): 4:30pm On May 01, 2007
Godfrey nice pics u gat there
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by mukina2: 4:35pm On May 01, 2007
cool wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 01, 2007
kool Godfrey!

kate, where have u been?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by jaybaby(f): 4:45pm On May 01, 2007
Godfrey---Ur Pics is erm,erm,
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by whitelexi(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2007
jaybaby:

Godfrey---your Pics is erm,erm,

I was waiting for that! why am i not surprised grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members. by RedLips3(f): 4:53pm On May 01, 2007
when you wake up you're supposed to wash your face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (168)

Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM / Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Single Lady Looking For Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.