Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,368 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! (1990 Views)

The Truth About D'banj And Don Jazzy Mohits Break Up / Ikechukwu Is Moving On Without Mohits( Press Release) / The Mohits Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by Aygem(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2012
The much hyped gist that mohits lords and co-owners d banj and don jazzy have parted ways had been eliciting reactions from music lovers and followers but it seems the don jazzy camp had smarted from the break-up by hiring the press in a ploy to discredit D banj and G.0.0.D music affiliates in the eyes of the press.
The story making d rounds was that they broke up as a result of d banj arrogance and exposure to d G.0.0.D music family.
Let be put on note that dbanj and donjazzy co-owned mohits records and since dbanj decides to up his game by delving into the american market,its rightly logical that he discard his engagement with mohits to allow proper fusing into the G.0.0.D MUSIC family. Its a distraction on its own if he is still engaged to mohits while bin signed to G.0.0.D music.
I have come accross dbanj on several occasions,he is neither proud or egocentric as we were erroneously made to believe,he is infact over playful and friendly regardless of his social strata.
Haters of daniel dapo oyebanjo, i call ur assertions are sheer envy but you guys cant stop him from moving ahead,only Jah can and he will rather move him higher!

Re: D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by LYNDDY(f): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2012
your so called good guy,has bowed to the devil for more fame and fortune(according to him,he wants to own the world).do you ever stop to think why don jazzy wasn't signed too (he was d first to be contacted to produce a beat for karen west and jay-z) but he refused for some reasons.hv you seem his latest song "oliver twist" video?he has already been initiated to the illuminati occult group.we all know these,so pls my friend dont delude yourself by thinking d'banj is a saint.
Re: D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by Aygem(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
Who told u don jazzy was first contacted.dbanj met kanye first in dubai before introducing d jazzy to him.
Wat made u tink d banj has been initiated into d occult? U simply use a video to judge,does it show any sign there that d banj has joined illuminati?
I never said d banj is a saint neither are u one.
Dont let us brainwash ourselves with a baseless theory that musicians intentionally use to sell music.
LYNDDY: your so called good guy,has bowed to the devil for more fame and fortune(according to him,he wants to own the world).do you ever stop to think why don jazzy wasn't signed too (he was d first to be contacted to produce a beat for karen west and jay-z) but he refused for some reasons.hv you seem his latest song "oliver twist" video?he has already been initiated to the illuminati occult group.we all know these,so pls my friend dont delude yourself by thinking d'banj is a saint.
Who told u don jazzy was first contacted.dbanj met kanye first in dubai before introducing d jazzy to him.
Wat made u tink d banj has been initiated into d occult? U simply use a video to judge,does it show any sign there that d banj has joined illuminati?
I never said d banj is a saint neither are u one.
Dont let us brainwash ourselves with a baseless theory that musicians intentionally use to sell music.
Re: D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by Aygem(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
U said dat according to him,he wanted to own d world, wen has dat got to mean he is in illuminati. Can u verify the proof that he has bowed to d devil. Its beta we are careful with wat we release as facts before we publish slanderous things against our fellows.
Re: D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by frijos(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2012
Keep supporting Olusesi, I need your support to make it to the top. Visit, read post, listen, download, LIKE, tweet, share and invite your friends to do the same. God bless you as you do so! follow the link below to download, comment etc thanks once again, because I couldn't have done it without ya'll.

http://www.360nobs.com/2012/04/get-familiar-olusesi-dami-duro-remix/

I can be reached on 08106800996 thanks.
Re: D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by Ignatio(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
*yawns*
Re: D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! by Aygem(m): 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
Dont be too sure of any theory u hear if they cant be confirmed!

(1) (Reply)

Between Phyno And Ill Bliss Who's The Better Raper? / Nigeria at 55: Best Nigerian Independence Day Songs Of 2015 / [mixtape] Dj Benco – Burst Mi Brain Party Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.