Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Get Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Get Desperate (605 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Ladies Get Desperate by egift(m): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2012
Our ladies are too ambitious. They put their eyes the "big" money. They will not accept a nice guy and build up a home together with him. Many of them keep turning down proposals. Their mind is on "any handsome dude with a lot of money, that will buy even what they may never need".

As a result some of them get used and dumped by some men. Because they know these ladies are just after the money and love is not in the equation.

So after finding out that life really does not go that way and that time is flying away, they will then start getting desperate, attending churches for special prayers, looking for any proportion of love at all and may even invest their "resources" if called upon or they believe it may hasten the possibility to get married.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Get Desperate by egift(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
Some others, just for the fun of it - believe they can do whatever come to their mind for now. Hoping that at any time they decide to give it up, every other thing about settling down will just fall in line - My dear you are not God. Life, time, events and chance does not work in your dictates!

(1) (Reply)

How To Capture A True Love Easily / Whereand How I Spend My Cash Is Not Ya Business / Ur Thots Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.