Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,970 members, 7,896,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me (1090 Views)

Criously Confused.. Pls Advice / I Am Confused Pls Help / Confused! Pls Hlp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by doziej84: 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2012
i met this very pretty girl the other day, toasted her and was abt trying to fix a date with her but she told me that she has a serious boyfriend.
when she told me she had a boyfriend , i was almost tempted to ask her if she had ever considered having an open relationship but somehow i kept mute on that.
the issue now is that we exchanged numbers and i'm thinking why would she oblige me her number. the normal thing 2 do since she has a serious boyfriend will be to refuse such a request.

my people, i am confused whether to call her again or just forget it ASAP. the girl fine no be small. i'm not the type to stop women on their tracks but this time i had to do it.

experienced guys, pls advice me on this matter. should i call her again or not?
thanks
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
She only oblige her number in the event of the inconceivable. Guy,forget that chick and beam your search light extensively. Since she is not willing to ditch her current relationship for whatever your suppose intentions is,i suggest you honestly conceive my candid advice stated earlier to avoid been label a stalker or conceivably a harrassing idio.ta.
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Goldieluks: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2012
Forget her, there are many fishes in the river.
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2012
Why would you want to go after someone who's taken?
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
Goldieluks: Forget her, there are many fishes in the river.
e.g goldieluks and yield. Pick one and it is yours. Receeivvveee it!!! In the name of
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Goldieluks: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: e.g goldieluks and yield. Pick one and it is yours. Receeivvveee it!!! In the name of

Shush!
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by doziej84: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2012
Yield: Why would you want to go after someone who's taken?

i dont know 4 sure if shes taken. im basing my assumptions based on what she told me.
my confusion is why give me her number when she still tells me she has a serious boyfriend.

does she want me 2 still call her and convince her or was she just givin it out just 4 giving sake or not to seem rude.
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Shush!
and the people say?
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by Goldieluks: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
bennyraz: and the people say?

#Finish him#
Re: I'm A Bit Confused, Pls Advice Me by LogicMind: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
i think she wants a one night stand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / . / If You Spot Your Immediate Ex With Your Best Friend,how Do You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.