Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,395 members, 7,881,434 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! (1249 Views)

Live Updates 9 Jan: Winners At The 2013 Glo CAF Awards!!! / Nigeria Is Drawn In The Group B. Of The 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup / South Africa, Angola, Morroco, Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 Group A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! by Hakim27: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
chineke mei, where is the game gonna be played!
Re: No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! by RSA(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2012
I don't know where you got your information,but still even if Joburg,CT and Durban don't want to host we have lots of cities in SA which can host.
Port Elizabeth
Kimberly
Rustenburg
Bloemfontein
Pretoria
Polokwane/Pieterberg
Nelspriut/Mbombela

And all this cities each have more than one world class stadiums and facilities.

South Africa is not a two city country,it is well developed in all its corners.
Re: No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! by morpheus24: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
The cities are afraid of the influx of "Africans" from other countries that are about to destroy their country.

Polokwane on the other hand don't know much

lol
Re: No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! by SilverRay1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
morpheus24: The cities are afraid of the influx of "Africans" from other countries that are about to destroy their country.

lol
Where do you get that from? I think its more of a financial thing. Its logic... I'd feel bummed if Durban weren't to host, but I'd understand. undecided
morpheus24: The cities are afraid of the influx of "Africans" from other countries that are about to destroy their country.

lol
Where do you get that from? I think its more of a financial thing. Its logic... I'd feel bummed if Durban weren't to host, but I'd understand.
Re: No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! by smokie(m): 3:59am On May 05, 2012

lol

To the contrary. The cities refused to be blackmailed by CAF into paying upwards of R27 million to host games along with several guarantees which in all honest opinion was extortion. We have better things to spend the money on than on a tournament which won't make any business sense.
Re: No Joburg, Cape Town Or Durban For The 2013 Cup Of Nations! by Fred527: 3:47pm On May 05, 2012
Polokwane on the other hand don't know much[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Professor Ighalo Win #58.9m Sports Bet / Lagos City Marathon 2016: We Are Ready To Host The World / Top 5 Muslim Footballers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.