Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,150 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. (1382 Views)

Dr. Ona Ekhomu: ISIS Attack Imminent Through Boko Haram / Election Of The Aare Ona Kakanfo Leader Of NL Yorubas Declared NULL & VOID / 2011 Election:it's Time To Believe Tb Joshua. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by EkoIle1: 3:17am On Apr 13, 2012
As we've seen, the election is a joke and freak circus show.

We can not let is stand simply because the same freak show we are witnessing with the election and the usual Circus characters.

This show of shame is beneath Yoruba people and we should not be associated with this show of shame.

We should not let the Are Ona Kakanfo tittle to be ridiculed and dragged through the mud, let's stop this madness and preserve our History and Heritage.

Vote this madness down.

Apapo Yoruba ni Opomulero
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 13, 2012
I understand your sentiment.

I doubt any Yoruba was associated with it.

@Beaf, I ehpeckt you to show up on this thread o grin
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by koruji(m): 3:36am On Apr 13, 2012
It is amazing the extent people will go to carry out their shameful agenda.

Unlike the "gluttonous" scramble to become the "Eze something" of nairaland, most Yorubas on this forum recognized the tom-foolery of such an articial self-aggrandizement in cyber-space and stayed away from it.

Lord have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by dayokanu(m): 3:37am On Apr 13, 2012
It has been duly voted down by Yorubas
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by OAM4J: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2012
The OP closed it down since. She already declared it null and void hours ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/911697/election-aare-ona-kakanfo-leader/10#10584655

Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Rhino5dm: 3:57am On Apr 13, 2012
The OP is he not she!

OAM4J: The OP closed it down since. She already declared it null and void hours ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/911697/election-aare-ona-kakanfo-leader/10#10584655

Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Musiwa49: 3:58am On Apr 13, 2012
Eko Ile you had your candidate while not accept the decision of the majority yorubas.

dayokanu is not a yoruba person.. have you seen yoruba bear kanu. igbo people are kanu

now that i have control of the army of several nation as aare ona kakanfo. who is powerful. you just seen them overthrow the govt of guiene bissau. so you better listen fast in nigeria.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2012
As long as you guys don't do this oba thing like the arm chair eze.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:02am On Apr 13, 2012
Musiwa,,:
Eko Ile you had your candidate while not accept the decision of the majority yorubas.

dayokanu is not a yoruba person.. have you seen yoruba bear kanu. igbo people are kanu

[size=25pt]now that i have control of the army of several nation as aare ona kakanfo. who is powerful. you just seen them overthrow the govt of guiene bissau. so you better listen fast in nigeria.[/size]

Aare Musiwa has spoken. If you don't recognize him as one, knack your head for wall!
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Rhino5dm: 4:04am On Apr 13, 2012
Shut your stinking wannabe becomrich mouth! Keep on fooling yourself around.

You think we don't know who is using becomrich's ID? Foooolish!

Musiwa,,:

now that i have control of the army of several nation as aare ona kakanfo. who is powerful. you just seen them overthrow the govt of guiene bissau. so you better listen fast in nigeria.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Shut your stinking wannabe becomrich mouth! Keep on fooling yourself around.

You think we don't know who is using becomrich's ID? Foooolish!

I've posted this several times in the past.
i wouldn't doubt it if her's one okoro or willy willy on NL.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Rhino5dm: 4:15am On Apr 13, 2012
You should know becomrich when you see one. The shameless dolt operating under this fake ID thought we can't discern his foolishness trying to act becomrich or Musiwa.

Disregard any post from the slowpoke.

Ileke-IdI:

I've posted this several times in the past.
i wouldn't doubt it if her's one okoro or willy willy on NL.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by ektbear: 4:23am On Apr 13, 2012
I have never understood the concept of having anonymous voting on NL as a whole for something like this.

Either have it on a Yoruba website, or make it PUBLIC voting.

There in my opinion is nothing necessarily wrong with the concept...just the execution was quite poor.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by OAM4J: 4:25am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

The OP is he not she!

What made you think so? Too bold and daring to be a she?

or did you attempt to check under her skirt?....joking grin
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by OAM4J: 4:26am On Apr 13, 2012
ekt_bear: I have never understood the concept of having anonymous voting on NL as a whole for something like this.

Either have it on a Yoruba website, or make it PUBLIC voting.

There in my opinion is nothing necessarily wrong with the concept...just the execution was quite poor.

My thought exactly. Since there is no way to screen voters, the election cannot achieve its objective.
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by dayokanu(m): 4:30am On Apr 13, 2012
Musiwa,,:

Should we have a lengthy conversation In core Yoruba not pidgin Yoruba to determine who is Yoruba and who isnt
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by ektbear: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2012
I also don't understand how you guys had random people who have absolutely no posting history on this Politics forum, who for all we know are trolls controll [size=1pt](like the pun?)[/size] the process.

Presumably you should choose as referee someone who is a known quantity, but not interested in the role..

Just because someone proposes a good idea doesn't mean that they are qualified to execute it, basically
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Rhino5dm: 4:38am On Apr 13, 2012
I have scent for she and I can summarily deduce that miles apart. cool

OAM4J:

What made you think so? Too bold and daring to be a she?

or did you attempt to check under her skirt?....joking grin
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I have scent for she and I can summarily deduce that miles apart. cool

Even online? grin grin grin

na real wa o!! What does OAM4J smell like? I cant place he/she in a category?
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by OAM4J: 4:46am On Apr 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

na real wa o!! What does OAM4J smell like? I cant place he/she in a category?

Do you mean he has a scent for males too? I think not undecided

Rhino abeg tell me how ileke smells like? I need to know before I accept her groom-price and start investing on her cheesy
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Obiagu1(m): 4:48am On Apr 13, 2012
OAM4J:

Rhino abeg tell me how ileke smells like? I need to know before I accept her groom-price and start investing on her cheesy

Una go kill persin for NL LMAO!
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 13, 2012
^^^Do you know that I'm currently engaged to be married to Rhino? tongue
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Rhino5dm: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

na real wa o!! What does OAM4J smell like? [/b]I cant place he/she in a category?

Teddy bear! Very harmless and easy ride on. shocked grin

OAM4J:

Rhino abeg tell me [b]how ileke smells like?
I need to know before I accept her groom-price and start investing on her cheesy

Vanilla-iced flavoured candy . . . cool
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by OAM4J: 4:58am On Apr 13, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

^^^Do you know that I'm currently engaged to be married to Rhino? tongue

That is not new to me, it was the same way you were engaged to be married to bobo-igbo ezeuche but came back to me. Even you know that the ileke in your idi is mine. cool cheesy
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 13, 2012
@Rhino

wink kiss

@OAM4J

hehehe. Olorun maje! cheesy
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by strangerf: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2012
Obiagu1:

Una go kill persin for NL LMAO!

lol.

A bridegroom (usually shortened to groom) is a man who is about to be married, or who has just been married

Bride price, also known as bride wealth, is an amount of money or property or wealth paid by the groom
Re: RE: Are Ona Kakanfo Election. It's A Set Up. Vote It Down. by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 13, 2012
In my opinion, 'yee ki an pe ni Musiwa a ni, oda bii ori ree ti joba' joba(spoilt, as in spoilt yam seedling inside heep!)

(1) (Reply)

Damning NA Report On Fuel Subsidy! No Wonder People Are Calling For Ngozi's Head / Nigeria Commissions Rice Mill / none...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.