Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,123 members, 7,933,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split (25781 Views)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / MUST-READ: New Facts Emerge On Muna Obiekwe's Death ...chei!... / LOL: Alibaba, Derenle Edun, Matse Funny Comments On Dbanj’s Koko Concert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
binhozie: Nigerians and their ostrich stance.
First I am already being sentimental cos I'm Igbo.
Secondly I prefer don jaZzy's personality.
Then again you have to realize d'banj doesn't have an ounce of talent. Yes they both need themselves but apart you can easily tell jazzy will prosper with his beats. Bleep beef

D'banj jas nothing to loose.Tell me what 2face lost when he dumped kennis music ?

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by mayordy(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
I've always watched d'banj nd noticed there is somethin bout him dat ppl dnt really knw. Bought him a bentley worth 5.4m more than his,gave his bro an 11m car wen he's nt even signed..nd even made don look like d boss with all his formin with a staff like timbaland nd all don cld do is cheat. Abeg d banj is humble enough..i cnt be take dat myself when we both own d label. And without d'banj they'll be no other mo hit crew..he was d breakthrough they all needed. So fck don jazzy jor,a friendly hater..says much about d okoros.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Afam4eva(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
binhozie: Nigerians and their ostrich stance.
First I am already being sentimental cos I'm Igbo.
Secondly I prefer don jaZzy's personality.
Then again you have to realize d'banj doesn't have an ounce of talent. Yes they both need themselves but apart you can easily tell jazzy will prosper with his beats. Bleep beef

You're not even ashamed to say this.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by kokoA(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi. . .who doesnt know that d'banj is the brain behind mohit ?
me! I dont know that o. Donjazzy have always been the one they whole mo'hits crew pay respect to and the thruth is that don baba jay is one of the best producers in naija. Dbanj actualy sings very badly without donjazy's input. Having said that, i think they are both at fault here (that is if this is not a publicity stunts). They should have let the whole world know right from the start that mo'hits way a partnership, secondly the day they deicided to sign a deal with kanye west was the day mohits died. What the hell is wrong with this boiz, we appreciate their music as it is, we love the fact that our own naija guys culd come up with a wonderful record company inspite of all the difficulties we face as a people, why the hell should they stop mohits because of some stupid offers from an american. Inferiority complex na bad thing o. What has kanye got to offer them that the support from their fans across Africa can not give them? They are both greedy and that is the begining of their downfall.None of them can survive alone.

3 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
mayordy: I've always watched d'banj nd noticed there is somethin bout him dat ppl dnt really knw. Bought him a bentley worth 5.4m more than his,gave his bro an 11m car wen he's nt even signed..nd even made don look like d boss [/b]with all his formin with a staff like timbaland nd all don cld do is cheat. Abeg d banj is humble enough..i cnt be take dat myself when we both own d label. And without d'banj they'll be no other mo hit crew..he was d breakthrough they all needed. So fck don jazzy jor,a friendly hater..[b]says much about d okoros.

Humility is the key but don jazzy capitalized on his facade and the public fell for it.How can he brag when he didnt even bring anything to the table ?
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Mcleo007(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
I incline to the thoughts of this reporter. I knew there was more to the D'banj factor that ppl were too quick to throw in support to IDJA.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
kokoA: me! I dont know that o. Donjazzy have always been the one they whole mo'hits crew pay respect to and the thruth is that don baba jay is one of the best producers in naija. Dbanj actualy sings very badly without donjazy's input. Having said that, i think they are both at fault here (that is if this is not a publicity stunts). They should have let the whole world know right from the start that mo'hits way a partnership, secondly the day they deicided to sign a deal with kanye west was the day mohits died. What the hell is wrong with this boiz, we appreciate their music as it is, we love the fact that our own naija guys culd come up with a wonderful record company inspite of all the difficulties we face as a people, why the hell should they stop mohits because of some stupid offers from an american. Inferiority complex na bad thing o. What has kanye got to offer them that the support from their fans across Africa can not give them? They are both greedy and that is the begining of their downfall.None of them can survive alone.

did don jazzy contribute to the oliver twist video ? D'banj sabi o,he no sabi o,he has freed himself from the bondage of an exploitative manager and if you know how to sing,apply to don jazzy to manage and label you. grin
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by laykhorn(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2012
ifihearam: Na don jazzzy go suffer this break up allah
Na lie. Don-jazzy will definitely move-on fine. I saw this forthcoming because they can't both be attached forever especially after another producer(kanye west) signed d'banj. I'm one of d'banj 's great fan but I think he was greedy and an ingrate to let down his 'gras 2 grace' producer. Don jazzy move on man, I'm sure we are all only embracin ur beat nd ur production in d'banj. D'banj will surely fall after he knws Kanye is no good for his kinda songs.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by eghost247(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
wont take sides like both of them and am sure they will do well with or without each other wish them best of luck
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
laykhorn:
Na lie. Don-jazzy will definitely move-on fine. I saw this forthcoming because they can't both be attached forever especially after another producer(kanye west) signed d'banj. I'm one of d'banj 's great fan but I think he was greedy and an ingrate to let down his 'gras 2 grace' producer. Don jazzy move on man, I'm sure we are all only embracin ur beat nd ur production in d'banj. D'banj will surely fall after he knws Kanye is no good for his kinda songs.

which one be grass to grace producer again o ? The thing pain some people o cheesy grin
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
How come Dbanj own Mo'hits and all the other big artist has chosen Don jazzy except his little brother of course we know why. Dbanj is a typical yoruba man, give him one fish and d next thing he wants to claim your fish pond. It is obvious he bought these cars (if it true) just to say thank you BOSS for given me life.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by amosy007: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
arole_odua: CHAI IGBO MAN AND GREEDINESS.. So DPRINCE na tag along?

Don Jazzy and his fat Igbo cheeks go soon qwensh..

No money and greediness go kill Igbo man, tufiakwa.

I spit on Don Jazzy.

must u bring tribe to everytin? Kai guy u get problem o
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by bellony: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
say-d-fact:
i try, i read am finish....
now to the matter... NO COMMENT until i hear the other person... (tot i did?)

about who wld do better after tha spit; ONLY BABA GOD FIT TELL..... u all know the "tony tetuilla vs remedies" story by now.

lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
edriss is def d best... Tetula was a pure music pretender ..as fo d banj and don jazzy de re bothe masters of dr games d sud neva brek up no matter what ppl re sayin de sud just try and resolve all burning issues.. de sud take lessons from politicians abt resolvin issues lik dis
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Kuulnomsy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
mayordy: I've always watched d'banj nd noticed there is somethin bout him dat ppl dnt really knw. Bought him a bentley worth 5.4m more than his,gave his bro an 11m car wen he's nt even signed..nd even made don look like d boss with all his formin with a staff like timbaland nd all don cld do is cheat. Abeg d banj is humble enough..i cnt be take dat myself when we both own d label. And without d'banj they'll be no other mo hit crew..he was d breakthrough they all needed. So fck don jazzy jor,a friendly hater..says much about d okoros.

He is a Delta guy you fool, they ain't from Ibo tribe, they are own their own.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by NMAAJOOGU: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ndi-ofe can never change. I remember when one onye ofe was looking for a job in lagos, because he stayed on same str with my elder bros, my brother helped him get a job in the small company where he was the operations manager.

My brother helped him so much dat he bcame my brother's assistant. They were sharing one office.

One day, my brother felt uncomfortable and suddenly looked up, to find the Tunde just staring at him devilishly. A chill ran through him. When he narrated the scary story to us, we advised him to resign asap, afterall, what was he earning.

He resigned asap and Ofe took over his desk.

Now, my beother calls the shots in a big company in New Jersy, USA. While Ofe is just managing a business centre(ramsackle) in Surulere. Do you know what? He has managed to get Chike's number and everytime he is disturbing him with that terrible sounding greeting: EPELE SIR.

D'banj, very soon, Epele sir will be your case.

2 Likes

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by immacul8(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
Shey na OLIVER TWIST cause all this thing grin grin
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by mayordy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
kayci_d77:
How come Dbanj own Mo'hits and all the other big artist has chosen Don jazzy except his little brother of course we know why. Dbanj is a typical yoruba man, give him one fish and d next thing he wants to claim your fish pond. It is obvious he bought these cars (if it true) just to say thank you BOSS for given me life.
dude while tryin to support ur fallen okoro ni..a then u shld do in ur rite senses,who's givin who life nd wat stinky fish,cnt u see its don jazzy who's jealous seein dbanj roll out wit kanye likes,yet after he cheated nd dbanj overlooked it?mayb u shld read d post again cos u'r completely lost.
And to all dat tinks dbanj wnt survive..tell u he's jst began to shine,he's reached d greenest pasture,d centre of d world. Guess you all knw who d mouth watering deal wld start going to rite?. Don jazzy jst lost his respect..first tin i knw he'd do is do away wit dat staff nd start beggin for productions. Well na wande coal i pity,d guy is talented..he shld quickly run to d EME boys nd start rollin wit them. Don jazzy shld better find sometin else to do cos this is d end of his career. Watchout!
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kuulnomsy:

This thread was not created for 1diocy, so, if anumanu is your forte, just go elsewhere.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by amosy007: 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Like super eagle stars (e.g mikel), like d'banj. D only problem wit our 9ja stars is hw long they stay up. Pride goes before a loud n noisy fall. Imagine d'banj blabin about buying Jazzy a Bentley. Biting d fingers dat lyrically fed him. I evn wonder hw d bang songs go sound for ear witout Don jazzy's sonorious back ups (dat guy reminds me of timberland). I hv neva been a fan of d'banj shaa. Its only Jazzy's side dat appeal to me. One also wonders wat kind of music he wil b doin wit oyibo kanye west. Well, all in all, wen d'banjs biography is written DON BABA's name wil always be there as his GODFATHER n MENTOR. Love it or hate it!

mr don jazzy fanatic.. How can someone be ur godfather when you pay his bills? When u are older and richer than him?
Were u there when they were writin the songs to know who brought most of the lyrics?
Wake up man and take sentiment out of it
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by BLECINS(f): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
I h.ate American music industry. It is so sad that our Nigerian brothers allowed this wicked industry to tear them apart. Unfortunately, more Nigerian musicians will still part ways with their Nigerian brothers because of those foreigners.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by BlackPikiN(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kuulnomsy:

Where did you get this from?
Did you watch his most recent interviews?

Abi Delta don turn tribe?
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by amosy007: 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Whoever still reads punch tho. A paper known for so much tribalism. They couldn't even be professional enough to hide the fact they were trying to disparage don jazzy. This junk report is laced with tribalism, to support their yoruba no talent own. Was it not punch that the editor was caught collecting bribes from politicians. And DBANJ WAS NEVER SIGNED TO GOOD MUSIC. It was just a partnership which he PAID FOR!! You cannot pay somebody money to sign you, its the other way round. Rag newspaper, rag news, rag reporter, rag trib

so when Nigeriafilms(.)com first painted dbanj black based on mere don jazzy twiter post... It wasnt owned by igbo then? Guy wake up frm ur slumber... This aint a tribal thing dnt judge everytin wit ur biafra brain abeg u
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by BLECINS(f): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
~Bluetooth:

did don jazzy contribute to the oliver twist video ? D'banj sabi o,he no sabi o,he has freed himself from the bondage of an exploitative manager and if you know how to sing,apply to don jazzy to manage and label you. grin

Dont you think D banj's American colleague will exploit him MORE? Americans are very subtle people. I pity d banj. They will use and dump him.

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
Kuulnomsy:

scheisbe. . . .are you saying there are no ibos in delta ? No let agbor people hear this one o.
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Rapmoney(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nice thread...but this should be a section for politics and not entertainment!!! Na wa o!!!
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2012
BLECINS:

Dont you think D banj's American colleague will exploit him MORE? Americans are very subtle people. I pity d banj. They will use and dump him.

Life izza-bitch. . . . .sometimes,you lose,other times you win:Right now d'banj is losing and your homie is losing . grin
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
BLECINS:

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by amosy007: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
kokoA: me! I dont know that o. Donjazzy have always been the one they whole mo'hits crew pay respect to and the thruth is that don baba jay is one of the best producers in naija. Dbanj actualy sings very badly without donjazy's input. Having said that, i think they are both at fault here (that is if this is not a publicity stunts). They should have let the whole world know right from the start that mo'hits way a partnership, secondly the day they deicided to sign a deal with kanye west was the day mohits died. What the hell is wrong with this boiz, we appreciate their music as it is, we love the fact that our own naija guys culd come up with a wonderful record company inspite of all the difficulties we face as a people, why the hell should they stop mohits because of some stupid offers from an american. Inferiority complex na bad thing o. What has kanye got to offer them that the support from their fans across Africa can not give them? They are both greedy and that is the begining of their downfall.None of them can survive alone.

gbam! U said it all man
*thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by amosy007: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
NMA-AJO-OGU:
Ndi-ofe can never change. I remember when one onye ofe was looking for a job in lagos, because he stayed on same str with my elder bros, my brother helped him get a job in the small company where he was the operations manager.

My brother helped him so much dat he bcame my brother's assistant. They were sharing one office.

One day, my brother felt uncomfortable and suddenly looked up, to find the Tunde just staring at him devilishly. A chill ran through him. When he narrated the scary story to us, we advised him to resign asap, afterall, what was he earning.

He resigned asap and Ofe took over his desk.

Now, my beother calls the shots in a big company in New Jersy, USA. While Ofe is just managing a business centre(ramsackle) in Surulere. Do you know what? He has managed to get Chike's number and everytime he is disturbing him with that terrible sounding greeting: EPELE SIR.

D'banj, very soon, Epele sir will be your case.
nawa o! Did u read the article at all?
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva:

This thread was not created for 1diocy, so, if anumanu is your forte, just go elsewhere.

I knew it will really hit your balls so hard cheesy cheesy, that's was all my intention, you think you can always come and insult the Ibos and do away with it, bloody saboteurs angry
Re: New Facts Emerge On Dbanj And Don Jazzy Split by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Where did you get this from?
Did you watch his most recent interviews?

Abi Delta don turn tribe?

They are on their own tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days / When Its Obvious Someone Has Sold Their Soul To Get Where They Are / Bella Shmurda Pushed Into The Crowd by a Fan While Performing at Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.