Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,011 members, 7,970,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Marketing Executives Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketing Executives Interview (682 Views)

. / Marketing Executives Needed For Immediate Employment / Leadway Assurance (marketing Executives) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executives Interview by hafos(m): 8:39am On Nov 06, 2007
fellow nairalanders i was invited for an interview for the post of marketing execuive by KPC at triangle eatery ikeja tomorrow by 10.00am
please does any body know about the company and what i may likely face at the interview and what the organisation intends to market because i can not recall the exact time i applied for the job.
Re: Marketing Executives Interview by hafos(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2007
fellow nairalanders
i was invited for an interview for the post of marketing execuive by KPC at triangle eatery ikeja tomorrow by 10.00am
please does any body know about the company and what i may likely face at the interview and what the organisation intends to market because i can not recall the exact time i applied for the job.
the interview is tomorrow nairalanders please do help

we shall al get their

pls help fellow nairalander eith any useful information

(1) (Reply)

Gt Bank Aptitude Test Format? Urgent Please / Urgent Hotel Vacancies! / I Need A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.