Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Popular Nigerian TV Goddess Adaora Oleh Débuts On Fox News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigerian TV Goddess Adaora Oleh Débuts On Fox News (2131 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Unveils The Face Of Her Baby Boy, Jermaine - Photo / Adaora Ukoh Delivers Baby Boy In US / Adaora Ukoh Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-Revealing Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nigerian TV Goddess Adaora Oleh Débuts On Fox News by amakaikeng(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
MTN Project Fame West Africa presenter and host of the Adaora Oleh Show has made a remarkable début on American Television Fox News as an entertainment correspondent where she shared “what’s hot” and “what’s not” with millions of viewers across the world.
The screen goddess had this to say about her experience at Fox “It was an amazing experience and a great opportunity for me, everyone was so friendly and made me feel at home,” on the caliber of people she met “I got to meet a lot of inspirational people and this is definitely one of the higglights of my American trip…I really enjoyed it.”
Adaora is currently in America working with Chiad TV Productions Ltd on some projects as she prepares for the popular ‘The Adaora Oleh Show.’

Adora Oleh and Chiad TV Productions Ltd are currently in America working on various projects and preparing for The Adora Oleh Show
see more photos here http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/adaora-oleh-debuts-on-fox-news.html

Re: Popular Nigerian TV Goddess Adaora Oleh Débuts On Fox News by vinderbilt: 5:03am On Apr 14, 2012
I haven't watched any of her presentations, but I'm sure she must be really good at what she does to make such a leap! Naija dey try
Re: Popular Nigerian TV Goddess Adaora Oleh Débuts On Fox News by razznaija(f): 2:23am On Apr 15, 2012
Fox News of all channels SMH.
Re: Popular Nigerian TV Goddess Adaora Oleh Débuts On Fox News by CrudeOil2(m): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2012
Fùcks news of all channels?

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Still Dating Karrueche Tran (picture) / CHECK OUT: 47 Yrs Old Mother Of 5 In Bikini / Photos: Celebrities And Sons Shows Love For Chelsea In Full Jersey Waoh!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.