Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,422 members, 7,904,568 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real (6872 Views)

HELP! Is This A Scam Or Real (photos Attached) / Management Trainess Needed At CITA Petroleum / Addax Petroleum. Help!!! Is Dis A Scam Or What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by yommy2sure(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
a friend sent me this email: sinopecpetroleumng@gmail.com that i should send my cv to it. I was reluctant to send it @ first because pf the 'gmail' thing but later sent it. The next day i saw they sent me an attached questionnaire that i responded to and then about 3days after submission i got a supposed letter of appointment frm them...detailing salary, hr of work per week, location as delta state etc and promise of two months upfront salary if only i provide all requirements among which is dpr (department of petroleum resources) certificate which i dnt hav. The whole things just doesnt feel ryt, no phone interview or any sort of contact. Pls guys hw far with them? the address on the letter is (sinopec international petroleum and exploration company nigeria ltd; NPDC liason office, 9th floor road wings floorshore towers,2a osborne road ikoyi lagos nigeria. Resumption date is 7th of may.thanks
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by koife(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
guy, b kful dis same guys send me qstnr which i abandon....aw do get a job without intrview? I dbtd evritin frm that point
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by afrobaby(f): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2012
Scam, scam, I smell big scam, no company will employ u without an interview,especially an oil and gas coy, watch out o, it is scam. Did they tell u to get the dpr form or pay them for the form acquisition?
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by yommy2sure(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
NOTE THAT APPLICANT WHO DO NOT HAVE THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES CERTIFICATE ARE EXPECTED TO CONTACT THE AGENCY IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE CERTIFICATE WITH THE BELOW ADDRESS FOR FURTHER ARRANGEMENT ON THEIR (DPR) DOCUMENTS AS NO APPLICANT SHALL BE ALLOWED TO WORK WITHOUT PROPER DOCUMENTS. SECONDLY, THE PAYMENT FOR THE ACQUISITION OF THE DPR CERTIFICATE HAS TO BE PAID BY EMPLOYEE AND NOT BY Sinopec International Petroleum Exploration and Production Company Nigeria Limited. YOUR TWO MONTHS UPFRONT SALARY WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE ACQUIRED THE DPR CERTIFICATE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES.

DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES 
7 Kofo Abayomi Streer Victorial
Island, Lagos State Nigeria.
TEL: +234- 8182499859
EMAIL: dpr_clearancedept@dr.com
CONTACT PERSON: Jack Higgins

NOTE: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE BY EMAIL OR TELEPHONE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE (DPR) CERTIFICATE FOR FURTHER ARRANGEMENT 0F THE PROCUREMENT OF THIS DOCUMENTS, STATING YOUR PRESENT RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS, NATIONALITY, TELEPHONE NUMBER, AND YOUR FULL NAME.
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by Megozuks: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
Its a scam. See yesterday's The Guardian, page 60.
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by olowut: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
@Megochuk, could you share with us what's on the page, because I also applied. Thanks bro
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by Megozuks: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
The company categorically stated that there is no ongoing recruitment and that Engr Michael Bret Nelson is unknown to them!
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by alaoeri: 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
Thought as much, how could a company send Ʊ employment letter and ask †̥☺ secure dpr certificate somewhere else and beside sending only online questionnaire without proper aptitude test. Scammers ole buruku.
Re: Pls Help Is This Sinopec Petroleum Offer For Real by yommy2sure(m): 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
thanks y'll for ur replies....money wey no dey which jedi jedi wan chop am before??

(1) (Reply)

Adron Homes / Psyntech Limited Calling / Owochome Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.