Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,027 members, 7,966,783 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (106111 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Lawfex: 3:38pm On May 03, 2012
odiaero:

Jesus wept

Haba bros e neva reach like dat ooo. Take a look at 4hrs chart, u will understand bros TJ's perspective dat is not 2 say u r wrong on ur calls. Betwin d 2 of u we av short term and long term bias. respect still 4 d dons
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by fxisreal: 3:39pm On May 03, 2012
fxisreal: is going to be a turfer trading day today, japan continuing closing shop on trade for today and tomorrow. Base on what my chart is telling me, As for me today on Gu am Longing the pair, i will never sell gu. will only stop to re-asses my position if gu can touch 1.6152. Goodluck mate.

still stand on this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 3:44pm On May 03, 2012
pipmaster77:

Boss I believe in your technical analysis and I respect your opinion but there is no positive solution to EURO crisis for now and that pair must go below 1.29 and so on. It might not reach there now but it will surely there and all technical analysis include candle reading might not be able to foretell it.

Just my view

DRAGHI: Most countries made "good progress" in 2011
Draghi: Many govts are making progress on fiscal consolidation
Draghi: the LTROs have been successful in avoiding major credit crunch
DRAGHI: There's been "significant progress" on fiscal front
Draghi: inflation expectations firmly rebounding
draghi:expect gradual euro zone recovery
DRAGHI: Spain has made a "significant effort"
Draghi: italy has achieved remarkable progress
Draghi: ecb sees significant drop in key volatilty indicators.

These are a few bullet points from Draghi's 1:30PM ECB press conference. Minutes into his speech, credence was given to the the reversal pattern that was building. I rarely am a news person but with those bullet points, we can safely say the euro zone isn't as bad as generally painted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 3:46pm On May 03, 2012
fxisreal:

still stand on this

I remember siting that post early in the day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2012
tonjoan:

DRAGHI: Most countries made "good progress" in 2011
Draghi: Many govts are making progress on fiscal consolidation
Draghi: the LTROs have been successful in avoiding major credit crunch
DRAGHI: There's been "significant progress" on fiscal front
Draghi: inflation expectations firmly rebounding
draghi:expect gradual euro zone recovery
DRAGHI: Spain has made a "significant effort"
Draghi: italy has achieved remarkable progress
Draghi: ecb sees significant drop in key volatilty indicators.

These are a few bullet points from Draghi's 1:30PM ECB press conference. Minutes into his speech, credence was given to the the reversal pattern that was building. I rarely am a news person but with those bullet points, we can safely say the euro zone isn't as bad as generally painted.

All these there talks since last year has not affect the life of individual in the zone, they are just trying to raise investors hope...

READ THIS
[b]Euro Zone has been tested enough and has not much space to move, adding more fund to the IMF means nothing because unless such fund get to the economy and to the market then such a firewall becomes a problem for itself, you probably wonder why the GBP hit the roof, some they call it inflation and some would call it a clever UK approach, but the fact is it is a rally before the dip, the all Euo zone is dragging every member of its own to a Simi-collapse, so the wise is to give a value to the independent currency before lending, or otherwise central banks would find whatever lending is less value that what is demanded in return.

The Euro must go down to at the best 1.25 and even lower, the reason still up because of 2 main factors,..

1) Investors keep pumping with fears of Euro down slide and massive losses

2) Central banks and governments want to keep the hope, they know very well if the Euro went below 1.30 then the logical effect will be massive load on the Euro.

Now as soon as the Euro hit the 1.29 1.28 then the push down will start, although some recovery will be in place but the 1.20 range is a must, I personal amazed how still the Euro up till today while everything is going down the drain !!. but not that much of surprise otherwise Euro zone leaders would face a blame and trigger protesting across the zone.[/b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 03, 2012
Closing shop for the day, watchng comments grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by tonjoan: 4:00pm On May 03, 2012
pipmaster77:

All these there talks since last year has not affect the life of individual in the zone, they are just trying to raise investors hope...

READ THIS
[b]Euro Zone has been tested enough and has not much space to move, adding more fund to the IMF means nothing because unless such fund get to the economy and to the market then such a firewall becomes a problem for itself, you probably wonder why the GBP hit the roof, some they call it inflation and some would call it a clever UK approach, but the fact is it is a rally before the dip, the all Euo zone is dragging every member of its own to a Simi-collapse, so the wise is to give a value to the independent currency before lending, or otherwise central banks would find whatever lending is less value that what is demanded in return.

The Euro must go down to at the best 1.25 and even lower, the reason still up because of 2 main factors,..

1) Investors keep pumping with fears of Euro down slide and massive losses

2) Central banks and governments want to keep the hope, they know very well if the Euro went below 1.30 then the logical effect will be massive load on the Euro.

Now as soon as the Euro hit the 1.29 1.28 then the push down will start, although some recovery will be in place but the 1.20 range is a must, I personal amazed how still the Euro up till today while everything is going down the drain !!. but not that much of surprise otherwise Euro zone leaders would face a blame and trigger protesting across the zone.[/b]

na dem sabi with their talks jare. My own na to de follow charts as e present itself.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:

Hope someone say this post sha. just achieved first objective @ 23% retracement. waiting for 38% level at 0.9112.
Am getting done for the day gradually.
Thank you

Achieved. But had to manually close it on @0.9117. The thing be like say e dey bounce, according to my broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by pipmaster77(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2012
odiaero: Closing shop for the day, watchng comments grin

The way you trade the market look almost alike with mine and I will like to know you. If you do not mind, may be will could communicate through mail or chat and let me see if I could learn new things from you.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 4:23pm On May 03, 2012
hello fellow,
pipmaster77:

The way you trade the market look almost alike with mine and I will like to know you. If you do not mind, may be will could communicate through mail or chat and let me see if I could learn new things from you.

Cheers
@pipsmaster, ilove your style , you keep on impressing me with your articulation however i will advice to keep to what u are used to...........the grass at the other side is not greener it only seems so.kudos to you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 4:24pm On May 03, 2012
WINNINGWAYS i can tell ur fairly new here bekus if u aren't then u would know that i FOREXMART don't post what i don't know. Now how do you explain this? Your property gets burnt, you run to the barrak, u stay there without trading 4 almost a week, u make it out of kano alive. On reaching ph u go to a cafe, download nd run a platform, but can't log in. Contact ur broker about password issues. He asks u all the security questions nd tell you "Mr Deedee that was ur old password. U canged ur password 3 days ago dont u remember? And ur currently trading. Ur account is fine". Meanwhile u've been at the army barracks 4 a week plus running 4 ur life. Who changed my password?. Or have u 4gotten so soon how naijababe lost thousands of pounds on a trade she knew nothing of. Who placed that trade for her? 1 pip to a hundred pounds. Now thats Hacking at its finest. Am here without a job, house, nuffin. If i don't trade this mini account soon i fear they will archive it. I NEED A LAPTOP OH!.
I hope thats clear @winning ways.
WINNINGWAYZ:

My people, maybe some followed sha. If you obeyed, let me hear you.
This is forex. My monthly target for my client has been exceeded, and my new clients are thinking its wizardry.
They wanted me to take just a trade today. dt demo is now 10k from 3k in less than a week, not risking more than 20%.
Now, I have updated my materials to a teachable level. Am ready to train. Just people who are ready to be independent and listen to very simple instruction. Guess i dont have much to prove again.
Might not have the time to be posting here regularly but for privileged ones,I will do my best.
I love you all.

Azuka Eboh
ebohazuka@yahoo.com
WINNINGWAYS i can tell ur fairly new here bekus if u aren't then u would know that i FOREXMART don't post what i don't know. Now how do you explain this? Your property gets burnt, you run to the barrak, u stay there without trading 4 almost a week, u make it out of kano alive. On reaching ph u go to a cafe, download nd run a platform, but can't log in. Contact ur broker about password issues. He asks u all the security questions nd tell you "Mr Deedee that was ur old password. U canged ur password 3 days ago dont u remember? And ur currently trading. Ur account is fine". Meanwhile u've been at the army barracks 4 a week plus running 4 ur life. Who changed my password?. Or have u 4gotten so soon how naijababe lost thousands of pounds on a trade she knew nothing of. Who placed that trade for her? 1 pip to a hundred pounds. Now thats Hacking at its finest. Am here without a job, house, nuffin. If i don't trade this mini account soon i fear they will archive it. I NEED A LAPTOP OH!.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2012
I hope thats clear @winning ways.[/quote]

We thank God you are alive. There is a clearer picture.What benefit will I derive to get u irked. God that saved you will make things alright. DEOGRACIAS.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:37pm On May 03, 2012
One day at a time. A month time fundamentals would take care of themselves. This is not absolute science, in which we can empirically substantiate. This is a very speculative investment. Work with what the market serves, you dont need to like buying a particular... or selling another... That is emotion. When you listen to too much news, it creates a mindset. If you cannot change your mind, you cant change the world. I can buy and sell on a pair in 5 mins interval. no qualms. All the experts and professors of science still cannot fix the economy. Debts everywhere.
Leaving a trade to touch over a hundred pips can be fun... "men, I made over a hundred pips", but it is exposed to factors you are not in control of. Anything can happen. But there are some trade whose pip value is just 10. but it is very sure, cos, when called upon, u can give every detail and stick to it. that 10 pips is better. the mountain must move. Steady drops of water can create a hole in a rock. It precision and consistence. why wont i use certain lots in certain circumstances?
Hope someone listens to this.
This is my very humble submission
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by russy: 4:39pm On May 03, 2012
FOREXMART: WINNINGWAYS i can tell ur fairly new here bekus if u aren't then u would know that i FOREXMART don't post what i don't know. Now how do you explain this? Your property gets burnt, you run to the barrak, u stay there without trading 4 almost a week, u make it out of kano alive. On reaching ph u go to a cafe, download nd run a platform, but can't log in. Contact ur broker about password issues. He asks u all the security questions nd tell you "Mr Deedee that was ur old password. U canged ur password 3 days ago dont u remember? And ur currently trading. Ur account is fine". Meanwhile u've been at the army barracks 4 a week plus running 4 ur life. Who changed my password?. Or have u 4gotten so soon how naijababe lost thousands of pounds on a trade she knew nothing of. Who placed that trade for her? 1 pip to a hundred pounds. Now thats Hacking at its finest. Am here without a job, house, nuffin. If i don't trade this mini account soon i fear they will archive it. I NEED A LAPTOP OH!.
I hope thats clear @winning ways.WINNINGWAYS i can tell ur fairly new here bekus if u aren't then u would know that i FOREXMART don't post what i don't know. Now how do you explain this? Your property gets burnt, you run to the barrak, u stay there without trading 4 almost a week, u make it out of kano alive. On reaching ph u go to a cafe, download nd run a platform, but can't log in. Contact ur broker about password issues. He asks u all the security questions nd tell you "Mr Deedee that was ur old password. U canged ur password 3 days ago dont u remember? And ur currently trading. Ur account is fine". Meanwhile u've been at the army barracks 4 a week plus running 4 ur life. Who changed my password?. Or have u 4gotten so soon how naijababe lost thousands of pounds on a trade she knew nothing of. Who placed that trade for her? 1 pip to a hundred pounds. Now thats Hacking at its finest. Am here without a job, house, nuffin. If i don't trade this mini account soon i fear they will archive it. I NEED A LAPTOP OH!.

FOREXMART i surely understand your plight but you need to calm, thank God you are alive to tell the story..............pls anyone that is close to Ph should contact FOREXMART , is a good fellow................you will recover all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 4:44pm On May 03, 2012
russy:

FOREXMART i surely understand your plight but you need to calm, thank God you are alive to tell the story..............pls anyone that is close to Ph should contact FOREXMART , is a good fellow................you will recover all
Amen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:48pm On May 03, 2012
oya!! naijababe come out from your hiding place grin grin

coz u can't even deny it wink

i mean DAX, GOLD, DOW and light crude shocked shocked shocked

i gathered 550pips in the above including EURAUD. smiley smiley

belle dey sweet me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

may close shop for the week if not for NFP my most traded news. kiss kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2012
tonjoan:

na dem sabi with their talks jare. My own na to de follow charts as e present itself.

True talk.

Me I no even know wetin those jargons mean sef. I just dey obey my indicators, period. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 4:57pm On May 03, 2012
i love my strategy, very simple dat even a nursery school child can view my screen and understand it sharp sharpp!!!!!

i will start paying less attention on currency pair and get more serious on DAX, DOW, LIGHT CRUDE, GOLD
@bolded. thank you naijababe for opening my eyes

i have been wasting my time on currencies b4 cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2012
Amen russy. I will keep posting thru my fone till God touches somebody's heart. I just need a laptop. Where is everybody? Naijababe, unclenna, odiaero, everybody. Hows the market? My number is 08185613528. U could waybill it or parcel it. Thanks to you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by wealth4us: 6:36pm On May 03, 2012
silibaba: i love my strategy, very simple dat even a nursery school child can view my screen and understand it sharp sharpp!!!!!

i will start paying less attention on currency pair and get more serious on DAX, DOW, LIGHT CRUDE, GOLD

i've been waiting for the mail of the setup you said you will sent to me. Guess you were busy then. And i can see that indeed you are busy raking in the pips. That's good and make sure you leave some remain for ua to chop too. still waiting for the strategy. ayo_deji@yahoo.com. Cheers and best regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2012
silibaba: oya!! naijababe come out from your hiding place grin grin

coz u can't even deny it wink

i mean DAX, GOLD, DOW and light crude shocked shocked shocked

i gathered 550pips in the above including EURAUD. smiley smiley

belle dey sweet me. cheesy cheesy cheesy

may close shop for the week if not for NFP my most traded news. kiss kiss

Not a secret darling grin, I no dey follow trade small coins on currencies. I love my indices and commodities, 200 on dax, dow still on, 300 on crude, nothing on gold angry as I was at my limit. But we thank God, hope NFP will help break the stupid strong head wey dow dey form now, 13060 pls!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 03, 2012
silibaba: i love my strategy, very simple dat even a nursery school child can view my screen and understand it sharp sharpp!!!!!

Omo drop pepper jo wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2012
naijababe:

Omo drop pepper jo wink
abeg my people wetin be the code for these una pairs ie dax, dow, light crude. and also are they on mt4 platform?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 7:02pm On May 03, 2012
nolly042:
abeg my people wetin be the code for these una pairs ie dax, dow, light crude. and also are they on mt4 platform?

ABEG,,,,,,, HINT US JARE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 03, 2012
@ nolly

Dow = DJIA or US 30, one of the main US indices
Dax = German 30, Germany's main index
Crude = US oil, that's the price of US oil
Gold i think is XAU or something like that sha!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2012
Naijababe u gotta help me on this one oh. Check my post earlier pls. Hope ur doing fine?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2012
tonjoan: should eu go down haven formed very strong reversal patterns across all tools and systems on the 4hr, then it must be said that something terrible must have gone wrong with fx.
boss u got a mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2012
naijababe:
@ nolly

Dow = DJIA or US 30, one of the main US indices
Dax = German 30, Germany's main index
Crude = US oil, that's the price of US oil
Gold i think is XAU or something like that sha!
thank u very much ma lady smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2012
FOREXMART: Naijababe u gotta help me on this one oh. Check my post earlier pls. Hope ur doing fine?.

How far now? U wan skpye? read ur posts, sorry about the hacking o.E no easy, i could not sleep for days o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 7:13pm On May 03, 2012
nolly042:
thank u very much ma lady smiley

CORRECT AND THANK YOU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by X3n(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2012
@naijababe & silibaba, wots d spread of these commodities, I heard gold is 100pips, dats y I ran away 4rm it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by FOREXMART(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2012
@naijababe. Lol big aunty i no fit skype without pc na. My laptop was probaly burnt in the house in kano or looted b4 they burnt down the house. I need a laptop to start trading again. Thats y i need all ur helps oh. The annoying part is that the idiot that hacked my account is trading it. I wonder how he plans to withdraw d money. Humans are wicked. Am even suspecting it might be one of their staff at fxopen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (102)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.