Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 (105621 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2012
GBP/USD INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 1.5740.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions below 1.574 with 1.565 & 1.5625 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.574 will call for a rebound towards 1.5785 & 1.582.

Comment: The pair remains on the downside and is challenging its support.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:19am On May 24, 2012
USD/JPY INTRADAY: UNDER PRESSURE.
Pivot: 79.65.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions below 79.65 with targets @ 79.2 & 78.95.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 79.65 will call for 79.85 & 80.15.

Comment: The pair is rebounding but stands below its resistance.
AUD/USD INTRADAY: KEY ST RESISTANCE AT 0.979.
Pivot: 0.979

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 0.979 with targets @ 0.9685 & 0.9665 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 0.979 look for further upside with 0.986 & 0.9935 as targets.

Comment: The pair stands below its resistance and remains under pressure.
GOLD (SPOT) INTRADAY: FURTHER ADVANCE.
Pivot: 1533.00

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1533 with 1573 & 1585 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1533 will call for 1527 & 1505.

Comment: A V-bottom has shaped and calls for a recovery.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2012
CRUDE OIL (JUL 12) INTRADAY: THE DOWNSIDE PREVAILS.
Pivot: 90.80

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions below 90.8 with 89.3 & 88.9 in sight.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 90.8 will open the way to 91.4 & 91.75.

Comment: As long as 90.8 is resistance, likely decline to 89.3.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 7:27am On May 24, 2012
PRE EUROPEAN OPEN, Daily Technical Analysis, 24 May 2012
EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/JPY AUD/USD Gold Crude Oil
Please note that due to market volatility, some of the below sight prices may have already been reached and scenarios played out.
EUR/USD intraday: the downside prevails.
Pivot: 1.2645.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions below 1.2645 with 1.2545 & 1.25 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.2645 will open the way to 1.2685 & 1.2735.

Comment: The pair stands below its resistance and remains on the downside.

Next »
GBP/USD intraday: the downside prevails.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 1.574 will call for a rebound towards 1.5785 & 1.582.

« Previous | Next »
USD/JPY intraday: under pressure.

Alternative scenario: The upside penetration of 79.65 will call for 79.85 & 80.15.

« Previous | Next »
AUD/USD intraday: key ST resistance at 0.979.

Most Likely Scenario: Short positions below 0.979 with targets @ 0.9685 & 0.9665 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 0.979 look for further upside with 0.986 & 0.9935 as targets.

« Previous | Next »
GOLD (Spot) intraday: further advance.

Most Likely Scenario: LONG positions above 1533 with 1573 & 1585 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 1533 will call for 1527 & 1505.

« Previous | Next »
Crude Oil (Jul 12) intraday: the downside prevails.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 90.8 will open the way to 91.4 & 91.75.

« Previous | BACK TO TOP »
Disclaimer

Copyright
The information contained in this publication is produced by TRADING Central and not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects TRADING Central current judgment and may change without notice.

TRADING Central is not registered in France as an Investment Services Provider but complies with the following rules and directives, including:
- General Regulation Handbook of the AMF, Book III, Title III, Chapter VII "Investment Analysts Not Associated with an Investment Services Provider"
- EU Commission Directive 2006/73 dated 10 August 2006, Articles 24 and 25
- EU Commission Directive 2004/39 dated 21 April 2004
- EU Commission Directive 2003/125 dated 22 December 2003

Legal: FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by CySEC (licence no. 078/07)

Email: info@FxPro.com Web: www.FxPro.com
Address: Karyatidon 1, Ypsonas 4180, Cyprus
24/5 International Customer Support Tel: +357 25 969 222 Fax: +357 25 969 233

Disclaimer: This material is considered a marketing communication and does not contain, and should not be construed as containing, investment advice or an investment recommendation or, an offer of or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments. Past performance is not a guarantee of or prediction of future performance. FxPro does not take into account your personal investment objectives or financial situation. FxPro makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, nor any loss arising from any investment based on a recommendation, forecast or other information supplied by an employee of FxPro, a third party or otherwise. This material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements promoting the independence of investment research and it is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice. Any opinions made may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinions of FxPro. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without prior permission of FxPro.

Risk Warning: CFDs, which are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your invested capital. Therefore, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, please ensure you understand the risks involved and take into account your level of experience. Seek independent advice if necessary.
To unsubscribe from future messages please Click Here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 7:30am On May 24, 2012
[img]PRE EUROPEAN OPEN, Daily Technical Analysis, 24 May 2012
EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/JPY AUD/USD Gold Crude Oil
Please note that due to market volatility, some of the below sight prices may have already been reached and scenarios played out.
EUR/USD intraday: the downside prevails.
Pivot: 1.2645.

Most Likely Scenario: SHORT positions below 1.2645 with 1.2545 & 1.25 as next targets.

Alternative scenario: The upside breakout of 1.2645 will open the way to 1.2685 & 1.2735.

Comment: The pair stands below its resistance and remains on the downside.

Next »
GBP/USD intraday: the downside prevails.

« Previous | Next »
USD/JPY intraday: under pressure.

« Previous | Next »
AUD/USD intraday: key ST resistance at 0.979.

« Previous | Next »
GOLD (Spot) intraday: further advance.

« Previous | Next »
Crude Oil (Jul 12) intraday: the downside prevails.

« Previous | BACK TO TOP »
Disclaimer

Copyright
The information contained in this publication is produced by TRADING Central and not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects TRADING Central current judgment and may change without notice.

TRADING Central is not registered in France as an Investment Services Provider but complies with the following rules and directives, including:
- General Regulation Handbook of the AMF, Book III, Title III, Chapter VII "Investment Analysts Not Associated with an Investment Services Provider"
- EU Commission Directive 2006/73 dated 10 August 2006, Articles 24 and 25
- EU Commission Directive 2004/39 dated 21 April 2004
- EU Commission Directive 2003/125 dated 22 December 2003

Legal: FxPro Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by CySEC (licence no. 078/07)

Email: info@FxPro.com Web: www.FxPro.com
Address: Karyatidon 1, Ypsonas 4180, Cyprus
24/5 International Customer Support Tel: +357 25 969 222 Fax: +357 25 969 233

Disclaimer: This material is considered a marketing communication and does not contain, and should not be construed as containing, investment advice or an investment recommendation or, an offer of or solicitation for any transactions in financial instruments. Past performance is not a guarantee of or prediction of future performance. FxPro does not take into account your personal investment objectives or financial situation. FxPro makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, nor any loss arising from any investment based on a recommendation, forecast or other information supplied by an employee of FxPro, a third party or otherwise. This material has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements promoting the independence of investment research and it is not subject to any prohibition on dealing ahead of the dissemination of investment research. All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice. Any opinions made may be personal to the author and may not reflect the opinions of FxPro. This communication must not be reproduced or further distributed without prior permission of FxPro.

Risk Warning: CFDs, which are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your invested capital. Therefore, CFDs may not be suitable for all investors. You should not risk more than you are prepared to lose. Before deciding to trade, please ensure you understand the risks involved and take into account your level of experience. Seek independent advice if necessary.
To unsubscribe from future messages please Click Here.
[/img]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 7:32am On May 24, 2012
Patiently by the side like hawk do, looking at my chicken to prey at ehehehhhehe grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:35am On May 24, 2012
swiftz:

Seriously, d guy get confirmed connections.

Hope you are gettin better.
oh am getting better evry day with the green pips facilitating it. how is EBSU and trading going
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2012
silibaba: Here are some of the important headlines that may help with
your upcoming trading decisions today... Also we have one
important release out of UK tomorrow, which may further
weaken the Sterling or provide a bit of support pending on
the release:

4:30am UK Revised GDP

[BREAKING NEWS]

(UK) Bank of England (BOE) releases Monetary Policy Committee
Minutes show no change in the voting status from March. The
interest rate vote was again unanimous and the Asset Purchase
Target vote remained at 8 top 1. MPC member Miles again voted
for £25B in more QE. The minutes showed the decision not to
expand QE was "finely balanced" for several members. Majority
saw no necessity for more QE at this point and no evidence
that impact of QE would be different this time around.MPC to
monitor outlook each month, more stimulus could be added if
outlook warranted it.

How to interpret this?

While BOE members are feeling that the current monetary
policy is "finely balanced", the economy has fallen back into
recession, and to add insults to injury, the April Retail
Sales came at -2.3%, the worst reading we've ever seen in
the last 5 or more years (my calendar only goes back to
1997). Although there are lots of expectations riding on
the Olympic Games to bail out UK economy, fundamentals
remain unchanged with the central bank unwilling to consider
more aggressive measures. My view: SELL GBP on rally.

(GR) Former Greek PM Papademos indicated there is a real
risk Greece would exit the euro given the increasingly
apparent political stalemate surrounding austerity
rejection. Papademos did suggest that the pain of the
"grexit" would be worse than heeding lender demands and
subsequently clarified his position that no preparations for
an exit were taking place, but the damage had been done...

(EU) Renewed reports circulated ECB was setting up team to
deal with possibly worsening of Greek crisis.

How to interpret these headlines?

As we can clearly see, concerns over the EU collapse from
Greece exiting the EMU have once again risen as the primary
driver of Euro sell-offs today. With market flows to the
safe-haven currencies and the increased volatility in
European currencies, I believe EURUSD is now set to the
1.2000 level, especially if these kind of sentiments were to
continue.

Therefore, I'd suggest to SELL EURUSD on any significant
rallies like we saw this week. (1.2800 level).

Thanks,
i mean this not the one of uj
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2012
@silibaba

Why post what has already been posted before or is what you posted different from what was posted by me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2012
market still has some room to the downside, but retracement could come from 1.2480-1.2530 area
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 8:06am On May 24, 2012
sorry bro didnt see urs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 8:10am On May 24, 2012
our father
who art in heaven
how great is your name
thy kingdom come
may your will be done on us
as it is in heaven
give us this day
our daily GREEN PIPS cool

coolhow market folks cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 8:14am On May 24, 2012
GOLD is whispering in my ears:i will be bearish for the whole of the day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 8:15am On May 24, 2012
honeric01: market still has some room to the downside, but retracement could come from 1.2480-1.2530 area

which currency pair?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2012
silibaba:

which currency pair?

EU bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by silibaba: 8:36am On May 24, 2012
silibaba: our father
who art in heaven
how great is your name
thy kingdom come
may your will be done on us
as it is in heaven
give us this day
our daily GREEN PIPS
cool

coolhow market folks cool

i can see it coming cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by easycopyrh(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2012
yes SILIBABA u r damn rite. its comin.............
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2012
unclenna: Just sold EU @ 1.2582 and GU @ 1.5691.(10:16pm 23/05/2012)
We are on it again. For more alert go to:http://www.facebook.com/ForexTradeAlert.Na baba GOD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2012
EU take profit hit, waiting for Gu.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by honeric01(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2012
Europe's impossible dream

Probably not by accident, yesterday's Brussels dinner party of EU leaders ended too late for the European press to pass judgement. There was a weight of expectations, which was largely misplaced given this was an informal meeting to pave the way for the main summit of leaders at the end of next month. The same differences remain on common bonds and the financial transaction tax (UK opposing) and more subtle differences on the growth agenda. Of course, everyone would like more growth but delivering it alongside a program of continued austerity is naturally a different matter and, for now, it remains the impossible dream for European leaders and a balance which Europe (and indeed others) has yet to achieve. In the FX markets, after the push lower through the 1.26 level into the European close yesterday, EUR/USD has held steady overnight, but activity elsewhere shows that dollar-dominance remains the underlying theme.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 9:17am On May 24, 2012
GU profit take. Unclenna is not greedy. The total pips for the two pairs is 83pips. Am done for today

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 9:35am On May 24, 2012
liteforex is a sham broker, newbies stay clear from them. sometimes pending others are not activated. on other occassions tp is passed by many pips before its closed and if price reverses against you, sorry.

try to close a trade before tp or sl is hit, you keep on seeing off quotes, invalid parameters, no connections etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by jamace(m): 9:44am On May 24, 2012
aguiyi: liteforex is a sham broker, newbies stay clear from them. sometimes pending others are not activated. on other occassions tp is passed by many pips before its closed and if price reverses against you, sorry.

try to close a trade before tp or sl is hit, you keep on seeing off quotes, invalid parameters, no connections etc
This broker show me pepper before I escaped o. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by samyng(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2012
unclenna: GU profit take. Unclenna is not greedy. The total pips for the two pairs is 83pips. Am done for today

cool Congrats Nna
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by STEKENT: 9:53am On May 24, 2012
Please i am a newbie and i want to join the group. I am corp member and i was introduce to betonmarket.com pls how can i apply this forex alert to betonmarket since i see forex trading as part of instrument trade on betonmarket platform. I need your help please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by nolly042(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2012
i sell au from here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Nobody: 10:14am On May 24, 2012
jamace: This broker show me pepper before I escaped o. grin

which broker are u using now. i just wonder why i keep falling into the wrong hands. my experince with figfx is yet to clear from my mind. this one is coming with its own.
A trader once told me that i may never make money with liteforex but i didnt believe it.

last month, i opted to withdraw $1k, after 13days, i didnt see my money,they keep saying bear with us,we are processing etc till i cancellled it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by unclenna(m): 10:35am On May 24, 2012
aguiyi:

which broker are u using now. i just wonder why i keep falling into the wrong hands. my experince with figfx is yet to clear from my mind. this one is coming with its own.
A trader once told me that i may never make money with liteforex but i didnt believe it.

last month, i opted to withdraw $1k, after 13days, i didnt see my money,they keep saying bear with us,we are processing etc till i cancellled it
try fxpro.they are one of the best....you can withdraw any amount

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6 by Theyjih: 10:36am On May 24, 2012
aguiyi:

Litefx, Figfx,Fxopen = Frypan to Fire if u're a scalper stay the f!ing clear from them

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Football Betting Season 5 / Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.