Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ (12214 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Avoid Diesel Cars When Buying A Vehicle? / What Will Happen To The Odometer Of A Vehicle If The Engine Is Replaced??? / The Implications Of Buying A Vehicle With High Odometer Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by netesy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2012
hmm una need realignment of una brain this guy try well well
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by ekwynwa: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2012
1stCitizen:

Okpere is not a bini name. It's an esan name.

noted, but its an Edo (state) name cool
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by kizito96(m): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
That's a good trial
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekwy nwa:

OLODO, what is substandard in that sample auto? The promising young man ingeniously built a prototype car in the absence of functional supporting machinery and you re here yearning dust about 2012/1908, re you that daft or acting out? Sunday is an untapped talent and am sure he will do wonders if a standard auto plant is in place

You are insane. . . .somebody picked up particles from another vehicle joined them together with iron and you want me to celebrate him. . .you know i didnt celebrate innoson with his ingenuity,what makes you think this scrap is going to move me ? Huh
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by Leqsy(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
pDude: Mu he he he he he he he! Another scrap metal car again ooooo! This wan na Autonov 5 by Ogunjobi jnr. But where is the video of it driving? I'm not content with its glossy pictures posing beside Sweet Sensation. Take it to Gombe-Adamawa road and test it there. If it survives the 2 hour bumpy ride without falling apart, then I can connect him to Ford motors.

But before that, mu he he he he he! grin
.....yh tru tlk..
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by Leqsy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are insane. . . .somebody picked up particles from another vehicle joined them together with iron and you want me to celebrate him. . .you know i didnt celebrate innoson with his ingenuity,what makes you think this scrap is going to move me ? Huh
scrap...lol
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by ekwynwa: 8:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Congo meat who gives a rat azz whether you celebrate Innoson’s creativity or not? You re an inconsequential onlooker, Innoson is for people of means not duchebags like your silly self.

@ Topic, sunny is a very skilful young man, it’s not a child’s play to create a functional car out of disused parts of old vehicle, if it’s that simple many jobless youths ll be car owners today, the guy ve ingeniously done noble.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by gulfer: 8:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
ekwy nwa:

noted, but its an Edo (state) name cool
1stCitizen:

Okpere is not a bini name. It's an esan name.
What are you two fighting over?
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by PHIPEX(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Bros, If u no dey celebrate bold and courageous people make u celebrate fear-fear hit and run Boko haram then.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by ekwynwa: 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
gulfer: What are you two fighting over?

Fighting kwa? I posted that Okpere is a Benin name but he state otherwise that it is an Ishan name I acknowledged his correction cos am not from Edo state.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by danieldinho: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
All those laughing can never welcum good in 9ja, truly a prophet is nt respected in hometown, sumtym lasty year reuter on africa journal, did a preview on sunday and am bold to say sunday is a genius d car was made out of nutin fellas if u cant contribute to sunday dream finacially atleast word of encouragement to d young lad is k. Thumbs up to sunday we need more of u to drive dis nation foward, i pray d western word dnt snatch him away 9ja do d ryt tyn d clock is ticking.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by antartica(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2012
This guy is a rose that grew out of concrete.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by domido(m): 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2012
All these things happen in Nigeria but witout support from the govt,i could remember seeing an helicopter made by some departments in yabatech as a project but witout support.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by chucky234(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2012
manny4life: It's very unfortunate that most people lack the wisdom to positivity. A lot of you are asking for airbags and cruise control; prior to 15years ago, did you know what was airbags and cruise control? Today, modern cars are including it as basic features, yet, you compare it to what someone built all from scrap and call it mortuary on wheels? This man needs support of the Nigerian people to go place, it might be "mortuary on wheels" but it there's creativity. I've watched a lot of series, but having watched the SyFy series "Dream Machines", I now have a different perspective.

For me, I see a great potential here. I know people will laugh at me but honestly, if I had $5million, I will support this dude with the right resources. Assemble the right engineering and marketing dream team for him (just like the dream machines folks). From Graphic Artist/3D Engineers, to Mechanical/Electrical/structural and what have you. Let me know why he can't succeed if funding is provided to him.
You have made my weekend a happy one, I think the average age of people on NL is 16 because the many posts I come across out here daily lack mature contents.
Thank you bro,God will provide you with enough to enable you offer assistance to intelligent and creative people like this young man.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by ril19(m): 12:48am On Apr 15, 2012
all y'll block-heads dat fink u can sit in dat lazy chair of urs and say all sorts of rubbish about sunday's innovative creativity should take a moment n scroll back 2dat pic n see wat a man like u made 4rm nofin! Personally i fink this is bravo n blv me, there are a thousand and one hot-headed youths who can do dis also in dis country. Jus immagine where creative nigerian youths like sunday are gathered and given ALL d sopot they demand, then i bet u, the whole world will be talking about dem. Buh hw sad, dat will neva hapn in naija.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by Decryptor(m): 3:08am On Apr 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Another Mobile coffin from our biafran folks.I hope afam will be able to afford this one since he cant afford a keke napep. grin grin
And what has your g00d-for-nothing Yoruba brothers been able to invent? Juju and teenage r@pe! I.Diot like u.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by member479760: 5:14am On Apr 15, 2012
Great, if most of the so called engineer are working like this, we will not be in this situation we are today.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by emsquare(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2012
experts: good one

He needs to be encourage.
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by bilms(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
smiley
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by LibertyReserve(m): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
nairalanders
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by bilms(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by clemz85(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
this is a good idea, do road safety and police halt him for registration and particulars?
Re: Sunday Okpere Built A Vehicle Called ‘Rock Auto’ by tck2000(m): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Is the car still alive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installation Of Android Tesla Screen Worth N400,000 Into Lexus Es 350 / Dangote, Peugeot In Joint Venture To Re-start Vehicle Assembly In 2019 / NAICOM Increases Third-party Vehicle Insurance From N5000 To N15,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.