Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria (3259 Views)

SOLAR POWERED AUTOMATIC GATE WITH GSM ACCESS CONTROL / Automatic Gate, Usin Remote Control / Automatic Gate Opening System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria by automatenigeria: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
AUTOMATIC GATE ACCESS WITH REMOTE CONTROL,
WORK ROUND THE CLOCK WITH OR WITHOUT LIGHT, INTEGRATED WITH SOLAR SYSTEM.

WE HAVE GATE OPERATORS FOR;

Automatic Sliding Gate Operator
Swing Gate Operator
Garage Automatic operator.
Automatic Entry/Exit Barrier

Have you ever wished you could remotely open the gates to your property? Imagine not having to get out of your car to open or shut the gates especially on a rainy day. Just the push of a button and presto… the gates open automatically, then another push of the button on the remote and the gates shut behind you.

UNBEATABLE BACKUP POWER: Our system doesn’t rely on NEPA or GENERATOR. It works purely on solar energy. Even if the sun doesn’t shine for four days, our system would still work, day and night. Can you beat that.

Cheaper Than You Think
You will be amazed to find out how cost effective it is to add this feature to your gates. Once you have automatic gate openers you will wonder how you ever lived without them. We can install the necessary hardware to your existing gates no matter what size or if your gates are not up to it we can organize for new gates to be installed. We source our gate openers direct from the factory, so you get them at wholesale prices.

For PROMO information; Call 08033520812/ 07033992255 / 08169896666

We also supply and install solutions for Security, Access Control, Lighting Control, Glass Laminate for Building and Vehicla, Multi Source Audio Video Distribution and Control, Hotel VOD Solutions provider in Nigeria and West Africa.

Re: Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria by sixtus4: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2012
how do i get your contact for automatic gate stuff
Re: Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria by automatenigeria: 6:03am On May 31, 2012
the contact is on the post or call 08033520812 and email alarmnigeria@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria by makinde3: 9:59pm On May 31, 2012
Hello,

Please i like to know more about your products, more info to makinde3@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria by automatenigeria: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Call 07033892255 for free quite now
Re: Automatic Gate Controller With Remote Control In Nigeria by dencobright(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hello Mr makinde do u buy extra remote for automatic gets control if u get them.cos I have a product KING GATE i n stock u can reach me 08922101159 dencobright

(1) (Reply)

SALE ** 4 Bedroom Duplex In A Highly Secured Estate In VI. ( + Pix's ) ** / Prime Estate Igbesa N600,000 Per Plot Payable In 24 Equal Monthly / FOR SALE newly built 4bedroom Duplex@ OGUDU GRA 70m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.