Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,932 members, 7,973,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:12 AM

Exprienced Physics Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exprienced Physics Teachers (875 Views)

2016 NAIRALAND JAMB TUTORIAL {the Physics Thread } / World Teachers' Day: Share Your Experiences About Your Teachers / Lagos Public Schools Shut, As Teachers Begin Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exprienced Physics Teachers by chikis(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2012
Do we have exprienced physics teachers or do we have people who are grounded in physics. If we have, please indicate by replying to this thread. Am going to send in complicating past questions in WAEC for discussion. I know that no body is perfect but atleast one has to be good to some extent.
If you are intrested, please indicate by replying to this thread. We are going to work on some WAEC past questions collectively. Thanks.
Re: Exprienced Physics Teachers by ATMC(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2012
chikis: Do we have exprienced physics teachers or do we have people who are grounded in physics. If we have, please indicate by replying to this thread. Am going to send in complicating past questions in WAEC for discussion. I know that no body is perfect but atleast one has to be good to some extent.
If you are intrested, please indicate by replying to this thread. We are going to work on some WAEC past questions collectively. Thanks.
i'm interested
Re: Exprienced Physics Teachers by chikis(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2012
ATMC: i'm interested
Thanks for showing intrest.
Do you have SSCE Physics past question and answers? Look for the year 1989 question no.36 and study that question carefully and then choose one of the option from A - E and then come back to explain the reason for your answer.
Re: Exprienced Physics Teachers by ATMC(f): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
chikis:
Thanks for showing intrest.
Do you have SSCE Physics past question and answers? Look for the year 1989 question no.36 and study that question carefully and then choose one of the option from A - E and then come back to explain the reason for your answer.
i couldn't lay hold on physics past question but if u can write d question, i'll attempt it nd give u d ans.
Re: Exprienced Physics Teachers by chikis(m): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
ATMC: i couldn't lay hold on physics past question but if u can write d question, i'll attempt it nd give u d ans.
The question involves some set of diagrams and I don't know how to represent those diagrams if am to type the question. That's the more reason, you will have to look for a WAEC SSCE physics past questions and answer.
Re: Exprienced Physics Teachers by ATMC(f): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2012
K, then i will, will get back to u soon
Re: Exprienced Physics Teachers by chikis(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2012
ATMC: K, then i will, will get back to u soon
Am waiting patiently.

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Kwasu@180 Nd Above/direct Entry,confirmed / MALU Lagos with school uniforms / Best Way To Prevent Cheating (pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.