Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji - COMPLETED PROJECTS???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji - COMPLETED PROJECTS???? (895 Views)

Man Knocked Down By A Car In Umuekar Abia (Graphic Photos) / Opinion: Why Rick Ross Is A Bad Guest by Theodore Nyingifa / Clifford Orji's Family Rejects Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji - COMPLETED PROJECTS???? by snltec(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
The Guardian of today had this caption‘Abia’s Investment Policy Will Provide Entry And Exit Plans For Investors’ and the State Commissioner for Commerce and Industry - Sampson Orji stated that they have multiple projects that they have completed & commissioned in the state..... my question to Sampson Orji, which projects... where are the projects Ok, he Sampson Orji just got back from Lagos & Akwa Ibom and is fantasizing either of these states is Abia State. Between you & TA I wonder who is more stupid. Sampson Orji - Commissioner for Commerce and Industry .... Industries & commerce in Aba City, Golden guinea, Ceramics..... where are they? Which projects.... building a median on a road without widening same, same road that was built & tarred by Okpara & Mbakwe? You call that a project? thank God you all visit Lagos and Uyo compare & contrast. Sampson Orji ... you just another blind fool and sycophant.

(1) (Reply)

I Think The Cbn Governor Is Confused Or Possessed / What Makes A Legend/when Is Somebody Considered A Legend? / An Orphan Orphan Is Dying At Luth, Please Help Save His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.