Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Abuja Realtors This Message Is For You, Join My BB Real Estate Group - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja Realtors This Message Is For You, Join My BB Real Estate Group (815 Views)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Prime Locations In Lagos Island [Selfmade Realtors] / Abuja Realtors Forum / Good News For Estate Agents And Realtors In Abuja And Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Realtors This Message Is For You, Join My BB Real Estate Group by hakir(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
hello nairalanders,

if you are a realtor and practise in abuja and also with a blackberry phone

join me in my BB realtor group.

pls its a group that deal with verifiable,direct and delivable briefs (no long chain) only,

we support each other with information and marketing.

we are going to respect each others view and behave maturedly.

any act of fraud and mis-information will see you out of the group.

we welcome you as bring in your professionalism on board.

thank you

pls send your BB PIN as text or mail to 08069585568 onivehu2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The List Of Properties To-let In Abuja Call 08100392181 / To Let: Decent Roomself In A Decent Neighbourhood In Surulere / Availble Land For Sale At Lafia, Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.