Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,474 members, 7,968,316 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is This You? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is This You? (948 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This You? by Emperoh(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2007
A middle aged woman has heart attack and is taken to a hospital where she has a near death experience. Seeing God she asks; Is my time up? God says, 'No' you have another 43 years two months and eight days to live. Upon getting well, she decided to make the most of the time left. So she stays in hospital to have a face lift, liposuction and Tummy tuck. She even got someone come in and dye her hair. Eventually she is discharged from hospital . but on her way home, she is knocked down and killed by an ambulance.

Arriving in front of God she demanded: i thought you said I had forty three years left? Why didn't you pull me out of the part of the Ambulance? But God replies, "I didn't bloody recognise you."
Re: Is This You? by ituen(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
Does God actually make any mistake?

(1) (Reply)

Some People Don't Even Know You / I Can Guess Your Number / Fresh Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.