Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. (1247 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens / How Much Will You Design Nairaland (without Using Smf And With Modifications) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by TheGuy1(m): 1:25am On Apr 15, 2012
Friends, please how can I advertise on Nairaland without getting banned? I have tried it few times before but same thing happens.
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by sisqology(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2012
Go to webmarket or technology market

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by TheGuy1(m): 2:08am On Apr 16, 2012
okay thanx

sisqology: Go to webmarket or technology market
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by nasbock(m): 1:50am On Aug 28, 2012
You will use Adword Placement tool and you target Nairaland and you can also target other website like PUNCH,GUARDIAN E.T.C BRO vERY sIMPLE TO DO i have been doing this for over 3 Years Now and you can also do the same just Google round and make research

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by bright0147(m): 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, free hosting and deisigning

Are you a website, blog, forum, cms designer or developer?
or you don't have money to host your site pls look no more becuz here is a chance for you to host your own dating or business site for free.
and designing is free as well all you have to do is to click this link and you will have your dream site build withing 24hours
here is the link http://www.000webhost.com/604365.html
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by Vestor: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
[come and learn how you can change your story and fly high financially this year. JOIN US AT: CORAL REEF HOTEL NO 8 OROGBUM CRECENT, NEW GRA PHASE II ,PORT HARCOURT. TIME :3:30 PM EVERY SUNDAY. Contact person: maxwell 08034933661
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by Abdullahi4u7(m): 5:20am On Sep 09, 2022
nasbock:
You will use Adword Placement tool and you target Nairaland and you can also target other website like PUNCH,GUARDIAN E.T.C BRO vERY sIMPLE TO DO i have been doing this for over 3 Years Now and you can also do the same just Google round and make research

Does this still work please?
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by dayssolalee(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2022
If you are looking for a way to start your journey in the World of blogging. Get this Blogging Business Starter Bundle. It consists of 7 unique e-books that will teach you all about blogging.

These 7 short ebooks are Powerful and insightful. It teaches from the beginning to the end. From setting up your blog, choosing your niche and monetization.

Get started below

https://kingdomain.com.ng/product/blogging-business-starter-bundle-7-short-e-books-for-beginners-in-online-business/
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland Without Getting Banned. by Emeka71(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2022
You can put your advert on your signature.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Client Choose One Out Of This 3 Logo Design Samples. / Please Fellow Nairaland How Does Naijaloaded,linda Ikeji Get Lots Of Traffic / Want To Start Blogging? I Will Help You Setup A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.