Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Business Seminar & Workshop For Bank Staff - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Business Seminar & Workshop For Bank Staff (626 Views)

EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR/WORKSHOP Live In Ibadan And Lagos this May. / Health and Wealth Seminar/Workshop / FREE SKILL SEMINAR/WORKSHOP. Need A Career Change, Don't Sweat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Seminar & Workshop For Bank Staff by oluyale(m): 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
We want you to discover business opportunities in Banking Industry.
you can Invest a token to liberate yourself from rigorous work hour

Have you ever work in a banking enviroment?

My Name is Ademola Adebowale,
I work in one of the highly rated New Generation Bank In Nigeria.
Where I spent 6 years of experience in Operations and Marketing unit.
Beside my busy career as a Banker, I have engaged actively as a business/career trainer
across the country.

My passion is to expose you to business opportunities where you work.
With my 6 years of experience as a banker, I have discover the following

1. BANKING INDUSTRY IS THE HIGHEST EMPLOYER OF LABOUR
2. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL TO WORK IN A BANK {Even Bsc in Yoruba is okay}
3. ITS HARD TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER IN THE INDUSTRY DUE TO DAILY STRESS
4. YOU MIGHT USE A MINIMUM OF 3YRS BEFORE YOU DISCOVER YOU ARE BEING EXPLOITED
5. BANKERS LIVE QUALITY BUT FUNNY LIFE, 95% LIVES ON DEBT
6. WITH A LIITLE INFORMATION YOU CAN CREATE STREAMS OF INCOME AS A BANKER FOR YOURSELF.

As a trainig Consultant, I have developed a training packs that will expose you to

1. Discover a 25 business opportunities where you work.
2. Empowerment and developing right attitude in downsizing times
3. How to start and develop a business plan
4. How to develop entrepreneural spirit and leverage on relationship/ Network
5. How to remain employed even when Job Loss.

Training Packs cost:> #30,000 {Including Light Refreshment}

For bookings and enquiries pls call
Email: ademola.ogunyale@gmail.com
phone: 08027180715, 07045243060, 018255158

(1) (Reply)

Be An Ethical Hacker And Get Employed / Solution To The Problem Of What Student Can Do To Make Money While Study / Tutorials On Php Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.