Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Emma Watson(hermione) Turns 22 Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Watson(hermione) Turns 22 Today! (810 Views)

Davido Is 22 Today. Lets Take A Look At Some Of His Childhood Photos / Hermione Granger 's Fashion Dress / Hermione Granger Of 'harry Potter' ,emma Watson's Fashion Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Watson(hermione) Turns 22 Today! by PweetyMj(f): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
Emma Watson, More Popularly Known As Herminoe Granger of the Harry Porter Story/movie, Turns 22 Today! The popular actress has fully grown into a matured woman, and has dropped all the girly attributes that endeared her to fans of the Harry Porter franchise, yours truly included. How time flies.

Happy Birthday, Emma(Hermione)! Thank you for all the lovely memories you have given me and my family. We hope to see more of your movies in the future! Wishing you the best day ever! kiss kiss

Source: Emma Watson Turns 22 Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EFVXD_XZcPw

(1) (Reply)

My First Major Breakthrough Was Not In Dance But In Basketball’-kaffy Dancequeen / Funny Tweet By Tonto Dikeh / Omotola Jolade May Undergo Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.