Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,406 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:11 AM

Connecting My Phone To My Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Connecting My Phone To My Pc (831 Views)

Connecting My Headphone To My Infinix Hot Note / Can Anyone Help Me In Connecting My Laptop With Celtel Line / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Connecting My Phone To My Pc by Danapache(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
How can i connect my wap enabled phone to my pc with the aids of usb cable,my phone is nokia 6070 which is already configured with celtel line but i ve problems connecting to internet with my phones
Re: Connecting My Phone To My Pc by mikkyjay(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2007
get the usb cable that your phone came with and connect it to pc's usb then insert the cd that came with your phone to install your nokia pc suite and then open the nokia pc suite icon from your pc and do whatever you want to do
Re: Connecting My Phone To My Pc by dragnet: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2007
Nokia Pc suite hardly c0mes wt d pack, so go dwnload it 4rm n0kia's websyt, bt itz n0t even c0mpulsory 2 use pc suite . .u cn c0nfigure ur pc manually to0. . .search 4 threads in dis f0ne sectn dt sh0ws u h0w. . . .or go 2 d graphics sectn . .there'z a thread under d title "how 2 make gud use of ur gprs". .u'll gt it dere
Re: Connecting My Phone To My Pc by maxjax(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2007
N0kia 6070 is way t00 hard t0 connect via PC grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Starcomms To Deploy 3.5g Mobile Telophony. / Gprs Not Available / Browsing On Sonny Ericsson Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.