Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,751 members, 7,892,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? (30616 Views)

Meet Nigerians Who Own Bugatti Veyron Car(Photos) / Pictures Of Bugatti Veyron Made Of Gold Owned By Flo Rida / N320M Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by kilimanjaro(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
PAQ: From d position of the car, was the driver about 2 d a 360 spin with out considering d car and keke behind him? D shinny spot by the roof indicates sunlight but the weather looks dull after rainfall..... I hav seen a Ferrari Enzo in Abuja and also a Lambo but they drive them only at wee hours wen the roads are empty and they move round Maitama through Central Area, avoiding speed bumps. But a Bugatti in Lagos?? Even Ikoyi has terrible roads, and taking a sports car that low for a ride after it rains in Lagos is unbelievably stupid..... Photoshop I say!
Tell them pls.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Killz1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
It's real! The passenger on the bike trying to get a pic/video on his phone confirms it. Anyone that believes this picture was photoshopped will believe anything. . . I have an island to sell to them. . .
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by lexicon(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
The picx is real but definately not in naija. Check out the link http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/12/23/bugatti-veyron-vs-speed-bump/
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by novaman: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
Any body who believe this pics will surely believe anything on the internet is real, this is so fake, I am looking for another word to you, I blind begger just asked me if I believe in that junk, I can get a realistic Titanic ship on Marina or on the Canal near my house in Surulere and it will look real; whoever made that pics did a good job no doubt, but I can point out the errors with easy, ask the photoshop guys, it is easy to see common naija, its not about not having the moment... its pocket money for many Nigerians, but that pics is a fake
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
novaman: Any body who believe this pics will surely believe anything on the internet is real, this is so fake, I am looking for another word to you, I blind begger just asked me if I believe in that junk, I can get a realistic Titanic ship on Marina or on the Canal near my house in Surulere and it will look real; whoever made that pics did a good job no doubt, but I can point out the errors with easy, ask the photoshop guys, it is easy to see common naija, its not about not having the moment... its pocket money for many Nigerians, but that pics is a fake

OK people! it has been authoritatively confirmed!
1: The Picture is not Photoshoped (Why would anyone in hsi right senses take on such a foolish task)
2: It is not in Nigeria but in India
3; It is not a bumpy road either

So please STFU on the photoshop idea okay grin

Thanks @lexicon for the link

http://www.gtspirit.com/2011/12/23/bugatti-veyron-vs-speed-bump/

[size=15pt]Bugatti Veyron vs Speed Bump[/size]
India is an emerging market for manufacturers of supercars, including Bugatti. The company plans to sell three to four Veyrons every year in India despite the astronomical price tag.

The Bugatti Veyron is the most expensive car for sale in India. Due to high import tax of 110 percent the retail price of a Veyron is 136 million Indian rupee, which equals approximately € 2 million or $ 2.6 million. The Veyron Grand Sport is for sale for Rs. 160 million (€ 2.3 million or $ 3 million) and the most powerful edition, the Veyron Super Sport, is priced a whopping Rs. 192 million (€ 2.80 million or $ 3.6 million).

Bugatti is on an Indian tour, providing the lucky few an opportunity to experience the opulent luxury and performance of the 1,001 horsepower Veyron. One of the cities the cities where people were able to take the Veyron Grand Sport for a test drive was Hyderabad.

Not only the Indian import tax proved to be a barrier to overcome as this undoubtedly nervous driver of the French supercar struggled to conquer the biggest hurdle of all, the speed bump!

The Bugatti Veyron is equipped with an adjustable suspension. When the car reaches 220km/h, hydraulics lower the car until it has a ground clearance of about 8.9cm. The Veyron could also be lowered via the top speed mode, in which the driver must toggle a special key in order to lower the ground clearance, normally 12.4cm, to 6.6cm.

Perhaps Bugatti should also consider a special speed bump mode. The driver of the Veyron pictured here would surely have appreciated it.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Wallie(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
emmatok:

Yea its India.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXnzO_FBmw

Why is there still doubt? Can't you see the video? The photo is real but the location is not Nigeria but India.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by tlops(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
why is he driving off road or does he intend to hit the "poor" okada man.

okey not nigeria. Poster stop mis-informing us.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by novaman: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
my brother if you don't believe me make I believe you abi, we must have an understand, I live in a virtual world... in a world of make believe, I agree with your view concerning that pics, but in my world we can do better and you will still believe, so its a free world
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Idrive: 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
@emmatok thanks for pulling up the video. was using my phone and could'nt add the link. so there you go folkz...the video clearly shows the exact location and keke napep in it.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by okuya: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2012
My neighbour who own a petroleum mkting coy just got one last month, so what's d big deal everyone knows some people in this country av billions to toy with!!
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
You would notice the person driing the keke NAPEP autoricksha is not a black person even the hand taking the picture no be black man hand
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Vergil: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
Hmm...na second hand sha!

Cos it took a while to come nige. Either that or its a rental lol *hatin* *hatin*

But, d above could be true tho.

But then, if its brand new n all. Can only point to a relative of them dollar billionaires, to be responsible for this or a foreigner, who wants to be getting hed from dem nige babes every daamn hour.

The billionaires or the illegal billionaires aka Nigerian politicians.

1 point something mill in dollars guy lol, not naira.
Looool!!

1.7 apparently
GOD dey lol

But, seriously tho. How many chicks cud u bang in dat car by just saying "hi" to them, in this present Nigeria? They'd be begging for dat d-ick, prob have hyperttension 2bh! Take d role of "slave" automatically! Chaaaai!lol!

Including ALL NL girls sef, exception married girls. Heck, they'd be regretting a bugati didn't roll pass dem. Buhahaha! Oops
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Obynx: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
The still was taken from this Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfROnokUvM

Nothing is Photoshopped
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by smartmoney(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sorry
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by BUSHMAN1: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2012
this is why some people stay poor all their lifes,some people obviously beleive this is not possible in NAIJA, rich people in NAIJA buy private JETS let alone a BUGGATI,
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Vergil: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
You dis nl pple sef. So it was India.

Op, something do u for real
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by phuckNL: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
At least this Lamborghini in this Youtube video is in naija. "Lekki" . Nigerians will always spend money, bump/bad road or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6VvE1Jtr3g
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by F00028: 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
Haters! ALL y'all.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by justinelov(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
@freshman,thank u very much. U v seen two I v seen 4 packed @ d same during an occassion somwhere in asokoro
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by yongnoble(m): 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
NLanders sabi form sha! Anybody wey say 'whats the big deal, my neighbor in lekki, Ikoyi,Abuja, etc has one' that person is a phu.cked up liar.
Otherwise, what stops you from standing on your balcony and taking a picture of it with your phone or maybe when he's driving out and posting it here. As a matter of fact, i dare anyone to do that, so we can settle this once and for all.
BTW; its a big deal to have even one of this car in Nigeria. I saw a documentary of this car on Nat Geo and only 300 units will be produced and at the time of the filming, 2011, there where only about 137 in circulation. I'm not saying Nigerians can't afford it OH!!! before una crucify me, i know a lot of Nigerians can even afford to buy one for their girl-friends.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by bakila: 1:06am On Apr 18, 2012
$tunna:
photoshopped, real, fake is irrelevant to me! fact is that some thieves in Nigeria can afford that car if they want to and those who can not afford it can still own one becos it is most likely stolen from the streets of Toronto and shipped to Lagos to be sold for $90.000 to yet another low level thieve!

at the end of the day, people who work for and can afford these kinds of cars would normally not drive them in a water laden bad road as we can see in the picture on the page!

please stop stealing high-end cars in Canada and shipping it to naija and thereby raising my insurance rates since im not interested in what exotic cars you own in your garages in Lagos or abuja if it's stolen from my streets and neighbors and we therefor end up paying higher insurance rates!

Biut most importantly, in canada for example, to ride a car that is worth 1.3 million Dollars ie 200.000million Naira ride, you must pay somewhre close to 1million naira monthly insurance and
you are correct, the real cost of the care without the criminal element is not up to one percent of what Ibori was convicted for.

If it is brought in the manner you suggested apart from thieves those who have inheritance could buy it.

Forget insurance for Nigeria.few people insure tokunbo.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 18, 2012
Mr. Globe:
LMAOOO... Bad Photoshopping, even a blind man can see that.
why was the car moving like that in a straight road? copy and paste and even the bike there too was copy and paste. unfortunately some dun duns go believe this lol
I dont think you can drive, cos if you do, you will know thats the way to drive a low car across bumps.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nymphnode(m): 1:50am On Apr 18, 2012
Well, Since I've not seen any of those indian/ pakis drive Keke Marwa even in Ilupeju, I will agree the picture is not taken on a lagos road but I saw one in December last year sitting next to an Austin Martin same, one used in the transporter movie or what movie is it again where they drove those matchbox car into a freight train? The Austin drew my attention to it anyway. Its at the shop next to Olive Micro finance bank by Allen Round about
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Ranoscky(m): 3:31am On Apr 18, 2012
And some people called the pic photo shopped? (CEO of nairaland at that) undecided

Photo shop the backside of my unborn child. Nonsense!

Faithless men that doesnt believe they can have/make such a money in their life time.

And when som1else does, they start spewin rubbish.

My apologies if my comment got u offended, but I just had to let it out my chest the way it is.
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 18, 2012
Nairalanders have sum of the brightest n dumbest pipl in the country,y wld sum1 who cn kip 2b naira in his bedroom not afford a bugatti, I knw a prominent figure in abj wt one,in d last one week I have seen close to 4 panameras n bentleys n phantoms,wat r we evn sayin,wsnt ibori goin to buy a 12m pounds jet?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by fili24: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2012
that video is not Nigeria
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by chimah3(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2012
the video was not shot in lagos...i dont even think Nigeria!
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by Xionez(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2012
If I were the keke guy, I will race him.
Or better still, climb that speed breaker like a stag, then just before I take off, I will blow him smoke from my tiny engine.
Smell my smoke, Buggati. This my turf. grin
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by ade80: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
freshmoney:

Photo-shopped? Seun, it shouldn't have been you!

I've so far seen 2 buggati veyrons in Abuja.

As it this moment, you can pull a standard veyron in the US for 700K USD.

A normal 4 bedroom flat in Lekki phase 1 goes for around 140million naira talk more of 4 bedroom duplex. That shows you that whoever can afford that 4 bedroom flat can afford a bugatti!

Why is veyron that special anyways when a known friend picked up a bullet proof S550 for 98million Naira?

Some Nairalanders here can afford such a luxury. They have properties worth more than 3 bugattis Don't think Nigerians are not that affluent, OK.

Big lie, you will buy a nice 4 bedroom duplex for 80million
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by kukus01(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
kola oloye:
You need to see an optician with immediate alacrity.
infact the guy need soak him eyes for ariel overnight so he go see clearly the next day, that kain low clearance car go climb bump straight?
Re: Picture Of A $1.3m Bugatti Veyron In Lagos? by sameolg616(m): 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
in case u stil dont believe,theres always one driving on allen avenue...obviously the owner lives on allen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / How Can I Confirm If A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchase / Picture Of A Graduate Driving Keke-napep In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.