Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,073 members, 7,931,691 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:48 AM

Finally Alder Consulting Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finally Alder Consulting Calling (1327 Views)

Celtel Or Alder Consulting? Please Advise! / Intercontinental,alder And Vtn / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Alder Consulting Calling by vindoheney(m): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2007
Alder consulting just called for an interview. can u imagine i was almost giving up that the essay went all to recieve a call for an interview. Well, i keep you posted. Meanwhile where are they situated in lagos?My lines where shaking i did not hear the caller very well.

If u know plz can you reply immediately, cos its important.
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by Emperoh(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2007
Go ahead and make your mark friend. I also wrote the essay or are they calling in batches. Any one has any info on Alder Consulting?
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by olupahpah(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
vindoheny

what was the content of your essay,, just went throught their site and am tryiong to know what perspective your essay is meant to come from, ur thots wld be highly appreciated
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by aydot20(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2007
vindoheney, congrats wxactly when did they call u and was it by text, mail or call. all the best
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by Rukkyj(f): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ Vindoheney pls when were you contacted? Waiting for your reply.
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by Rukkyj(f): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2007
Vindoheney how were you contacted- mail,sms or phone call? Here is wishing you the very best.
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by vindoheney(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2007
I was called yesterday around 3pm and was told to choose the time suitable for me to come for the interview.

The truth was that, i just wrote the essay immediately i saw the advert, and all i did was to think of how ideas rule the world and i just gave them instances of men with ideas that ruled the world.

Honestly, that was all i did and my essay was not long. It was short but straight to the point.

They told me that they will be sending an email for me on the interview but uptil now i have not gotten it but its ok cos i called back the line and the address was given to me.

So tommorow i will be going to Alder consulting. I even asked what i will come with, but the person told me to just go to their website and find out things about them.

So wish me luck cos i will be going tomorrow.

ciao
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by Lola4eva(f): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2007
All the best, make sure u pray hard befor going all rite, good luck wink
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by vindoheney(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2007
Thanx all u guys but i can tell u that it is already a done deal. My father is the owner of the world and am sure he is putting this one on my lap.

Although do any of u guys and girls know when they came into existence in Nigeria and what r they really into?

have gone thru their web and i cant see it. the day they started their operation in Nigeria.

If u have nay other info apart from the one on their web please share.

Tanx again
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by sbm4real(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hi Guys,

A friend of mine had an interview with them last week thursday. Six of the interviewees were made to sit at a table with three interviewers and they told them to talk about themselves and all that. No question as it were. They said they would be reached in about a day or two but none of them was called because they all exchanged numbers to se wats up later on.

Just be yourself if you face those guys
Re: Finally Alder Consulting Calling by vindoheney(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2007
i went for the interview yesterday and we were all told to sit down. I think we were about 10 interviewee and 3 interviewer(female). we were told to just express ourselves and just but in into any conversation that we feel that we want to contribute to.

Basically, it was interesting all the same and it took us about 1hr 30 mins or more to get through with the interview.

What they said they wanted to see is the character or the personality of each person.

Finally, we were told to expect a call with 48 hrs but nothing came then we did not succeed.

so am waiting for the cal all the same.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Oooooooo (pls Very Very Urgent) / Do You Know Any Company In Need Of A Corper? / Intercontinental Or Zenith!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.