Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Resolved! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Resolved! (1130 Views)

Smartweb.com.ng Issue (Resolved by Smartweb) / How Can I View A Website Css Code? [RESOLVED] / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved! by Timileyin(m): 1:51am On Apr 16, 2012
xxxxxxx
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 4:05am On Apr 16, 2012
First question who are you?

Then second question you said i'm not picking your 'calls'? I dont even save my customers numbers sef. Talk more of avoiding their calls.

Now to the main issue. After getting an adwords account, the first thing you should do is make sure that your website complies with google adwords policies. If it doesnt,they wil disapprove the ad..or THEY WILL BAN YOU depending on how defaultant your site is to their advertising policies.

Then after making sure you website complies, you can apply for a manual review and reconsideration.

Last time i had this problem with a customer was when a nairalander i sold accounts to tried to advertise a FAKE money brokerage website with the intention of duping people.
Re: Resolved! by Odunnu: 4:17am On Apr 16, 2012
Subscribing
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 4:36am On Apr 16, 2012
LoL...welcome to the thread :-D
Re: Resolved! by DualCore1: 7:56am On Apr 16, 2012
Timileyin: The account was there with 100$ fine
Then contract don end, he has fulfilled his part leaving you to use the funds in your account any how you please. This is my "strictly-business" opinion. grin

Google does not ban you without giving you a reason at once or when asked for one. So find out from Google the reason for the ban so you can know if its anything to do with the vouchers you bought or from your own actions. I think its the best way to start of the investigation.

In addition to a ban reason, Google also suggests steps to take to be unbanned if it wasn't a permanent ban.

One more question: what was banned here? Just your site or your entire Adwords account?

//where the hell is the "insert quote" link? Can you guys stop fing.ering this site at peak periods? angry //

Odunnu my sweet love, we need to talk asap! Our love needs renewal.
Re: Resolved! by Timileyin(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2012
How will you tell me you dont have my number, Were you not calling me before i made payment? when i told i heard problems with the account you just ignored me.. also how will i run a scam account at my level in programming.. please for any one that care to see this is the login details

GOOGLE ADWORD NOTE: "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended for violation of Google's Advertising Policies in this or a related account."
Re: Resolved! by Odunnu: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2012
Dual Core:
Then contract don end, he has fulfilled his part leaving you to use the funds in your account any how you please. This is my "strictly-business" opinion. grin

Google does not ban you without giving you a reason at once or when asked for one. So find out from Google the reason for the ban so you can know if its anything to do with the vouchers you bought or from your own actions. I think its the best way to start of the investigation.

In addition to a ban reason, Google also suggests steps to take to be unbanned if it wasn't a permanent ban.

One more question: what was banned here? Just your site or your entire Adwords account?

//where the hell is the "insert quote" link? Can you guys stop fing.ering this site at peak periods? angry //

You don learn new style? i left you because you were becoming too boring with your everyday church style
Re: Resolved! by DualCore1: 11:13am On Apr 16, 2012
Odunnu:

You don learn new style? i left you because you were becoming too boring with your everyday church style
Odunnu stop shouting!

You no know sey I get wives here??

Well as for my new styles, ask Mukina how we do it any night Arsenal wins a match.
Come back baby, pls.

======================================

Timi, just change the topic of this thread for now. Its not conclusive that you were scammed. In fact I don't think you were scammed. Sort out your issues with Google and don't bring this Emeka dude into the picture because all he did was sell vouchers to you and I just checked your Google Adwords account and it says "Current balance ($105.49)credit remaining"

If the voucher was shady it is only natural that the voucher woulda been cancelled and the funds removed from your credit balance.
Re: Resolved! by Timileyin(m): 11:43am On Apr 16, 2012
kl;lk
Re: Resolved! by DualCore1: 11:54am On Apr 16, 2012
Timileyin:

wat are use saying.... cant you see that the account as been suspended and did you see me run any thing fraud on it... abeg try and make sense joor... when he sorts me out i will change the topic.....

I will leave you with your issues as I see you are not open to ideas and are narrowly bent on the fact that you were scammed (which I know you weren't, I have used adwords for 3 years).

Enjoy your day brother and sorry for my nonsense.
Re: Resolved! by chrishenzo: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
My brother I think Emeka did not you cheat. I will consider it a cheat if the account has already been suspended before he sold it to you.

The problem might be from your website. First does your "landing page" violates googles policy. Secondly, I would like to know how long the google account has been into existence. Actually I don't know if this plays a role.

Any my advice to Emeka is this, next time you are selling an ad voucher/account, make it clear to the buyer that you are not to be held responsible if google ban their account
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
D.C & Chrishenzo thanks guys. I've just rememberd the last conversation i had with this dude. When he called and was flamming on the phone i tried to explain to him what might have happend but he hung up on me!

An hour later, i called him and told him his site might hav violated adwords policies and even offered to replace the account if the problem was from the account, but guess what -he called me a scammer and hung up on me again o.. Because of adwords account he bought for 3.5k.

Well mr timi watever we don hear you..i am a scammer. I have sold over 10 accounts and about 25 vouchers of diferent denominations for both FACEBOOK and GOOGLE to nairalanders this year and YOU are the only one complaining.
The summary of all this is that at ''your level of programming" (as u described yourself) you cant understand a simple sentence google displayed to you in a very visible red font colour. "YOUR SITE VIOLATED ADWORDS POLICIES''
Re: Resolved! by Frosti(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
emeka.D.:
D.C & Chrishenzo thanks guys. I've just rememberd the last conversation i had with this dude. When he called and was flamming on the phone i tried to explain to him what might have happend but he hung up on me!

An hour later, i called him and told him his site might hav violated adwords policies and even offered to replace the account if the problem was from the account, but guess what -he called me a scammer and hung up on me again o.. Because of adwords account he bought for 3.5k.

Well mr timi watever we don hear you..i am a scammer. I have sold over 10 accounts and about 25 vouchers of diferent denominations for both FACEBOOK and GOOGLE to nairalanders this year and YOU are the only one complaining.

@Emeka D, do you have working Facebook ad voucher? And how much?
Re: Resolved! by Afam4eva(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dual Core:

The bolded no be true oo. I was banned a year ago by google for doing nothing. I had not even launched any ad campaign. Till date they have refused to give me a reason for the ban.
Re: Resolved! by Afam4eva(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
emeka.D.:

The summary of all this is that at ''your level of programming" (as u described yourself) you cant understand a simple sentence google displayed to you in a very visible red font colour. "YOUR SITE VIOLATED ADWORDS POLICIES''

Now, this is funny.
Re: Resolved! by DualCore1: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
afam4eva:

The bolded no be true oo. I was banned a year ago by google for doing nothing. I had not even launched any ad campaign. Till date they have refused to give me a reason for the ban.
Google will always give you a reason for being banned. You don't have to ask once, ask a couple of times and you will get an answer. The laziest answer you will get is that you will be directed to check one of their pages with generic info as to why you have been banned. I have also been banned a couple of times for doing nothing and I had to ask.
Re: Resolved! by Afam4eva(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dual Core:
Google will always give you a reason for being banned. You don't have to ask once, ask a couple of times and you will get an answer. The laziest answer you will get is that you will be directed to check one of their pages with generic info as to why you have been banned. I have also been banned a couple of times for doing nothing and I had to ask.

After being banned were you reinstated? I have begged this people for months to reinstate me but to no avail.
Re: Resolved! by DualCore1: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
Yes my account was reinstated the same day in most cases but I cannot remember what I had to do. I know I followed the link they gave me and the suggestions there. I think I was forced to change password on one occasion. Note though that this wasn't an Adwords ban, it was a Gmail ban.

The bans taught me to start shifting some dependencies to my own hosted email account. At some point in time my Google account was tied to my life. Losing it meant losing a lot of online investments.
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
Frosti:
@Emeka D, do you have working Facebook ad voucher? And how much?

yes i have working facebook coupons.

I sell $100 for 3500 naira.

I can send you the coupon before you pay
Re: Resolved! by Timileyin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
ll
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
Hey we don hear naa!
I scammed you so what should i do now?
Re: Resolved! by Timileyin(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
kk
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mtcheew..i have just 2 things to say to you now.

1. Go attend English classes (primary school level is ok) then after, apply for reconsideration.

2. I will not refund you because i delivered the product. I didnt say i will run the ad for you.
However, i can give you a $100 voucher code to apply to a new account.

I cannot make your ads work. I'm not larry page neither do i work at google.

If you are not ok with dat, you can jerk off..(you can visit christ embassy for a tutorial..lol)

2 Likes

Re: Resolved! by Timileyin(m): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2012
emeka.D.:
Mtcheew..i have just 2 things to say to you now.

1. Go attend English classes (primary school level is ok) then after, apply for reconsideration.

2. I will not refund you because i delivered the product. I didnt say i will run the ad for you.
However, i can give you a $100 voucher code to apply to a new account.

I cannot make your ads work. I'm not larry page neither do i work at google.

If you are not ok with dat, you can jerk off..(you can visit christ embassy for a tutorial..lol)

Mr Man you can keep it all, you just proved your hopelessness... i actually was not expecting any from you that why i have not contacted you all this will, i just saw you online and desided to bring it up... .. Make a life with the 3500 you get on nairaland. Bleep YOU!
Re: Resolved! by soloqy: 2:34am On Apr 17, 2012
The title has changed to "Resolved" yet they are still here telling each other off . grin grin
Re: Resolved! by Odunnu: 3:02am On Apr 17, 2012
Resolved, maybe because they have agreed to meet like men and do a physical combat.
Re: Resolved! by emekaD3(m): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2012
This guy is a big coward!

HE HAS EDITED ALL HIS POSTS YESTERDAY NIGHT WERE HE WAS ASKING ME FOR A REFUND OF HIS 3,500 AND SOME OTHER CHILDISH STUFFS ..I WISH I HAD QUOTED HIM.

(1) (Reply)

IT Professionals Needed-sango-otta & Environ / Please Help Me with This mod? / At What Time Of The Day Do You Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.