Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP (4848 Views)

Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / PDP Using Religion To Divide Nigeria – Buhari / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
No matter the party,

religion should not be used as a weapon, nor should it be used to destabilize any region.

It's a shame that some people are laughing about this. Look at the destabilization of religion in the North and Jos. It's not something that can be reversed, after it's been used for it's intention (politics). Same thing with tibalism, it has not gone away.

What a shame.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Kayday(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2012
@beaf. I wonder what kind of person u are. U a either starting ethnic hatred or party hatred. Why are u such a nagative minded dude? Is it a crime that one of u is the president? It's just for awhile.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Kayday: @beaf. I wonder what kind of person u are. U a either starting [size=18pt]ethnic hatred or party hatred[/size]. Why are u such a nagative minded dude? Is it a crime that one of u is the president? It's just for awhile.

All of the above.

The dude has been hiding behind politics for too long.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by koruji(m): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2012
It is a ploy to divert attention from the incompentense of Abuja, the legacy of snuffing 19 innocent lifes for a piece of garbage subsidy-removal policy, inability to contain Boko Haram, handing over the policing of our coast to a former ND militant, a budget with 82% recurrent/18% capital expenditure, etc.

They have so much to do, yet they are jobless. The only thing worth doing for them is to cause disaffection in the polity.

Kose kose, ko je ko lu rese o se people!!!

Kayday: @beaf. I wonder what kind of person u are. U a either starting ethnic hatred or party hatred. Why are u such a nagative minded dude? Is it a crime that one of u is the president? It's just for awhile.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2012
koruji:
It is a ploy to divert attention from the incompentense of Abuja, the legacy of snuffing 19 innocent lifes for a piece of garbage subsidy-removal policy, inability to contain Boko Haram, handing over the policing of our coast to a former ND militant, a budget with 82% recurrent/18% capital expenditure, etc.

They have so much to do, yet they are jobless. The only thing worth doing for them is to cause disaffection in the polity.

Kose kose, ko je ko lu rese o se people!!!

The unstable one! grin
Dude, what you said is really hilarious! Imagine leaving CPC that is by far the biggest threat at national level to divert attention with a regional party!

Damn!

You got jokes! grin
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

The unstable one! grin
Dude, what you said is really hilarious! Imagine leaving CPC that is by far the biggest threat at national level to divert attention with a regional party!

Damn!

You got jokes! grin

Beaf o, you got jokes.

Calling someone else unstabe grin grin grin I had to laugh at this one.

Did you say ACN is a regional party? Based on your daily ACN prayer on NL, you've got to admit that it's much more than a threat to you/GEJ/PDP and co than CPC.

Everything eventually turns into ACV vs us on NL for you. Okay, which day have you gone without ACN or Aregbesola since the election?

Even while CPC was busy going to court for election rigging case against GEJ, you were still on ACN.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 2:49am On Apr 17, 2012
^
ACN is only big to those with no sense of reality (and of course, to bigots like you who think political parties are ethnic groups).
One has to be out of this World to see ACN as nothing other than a mushroom party with a fascist agenda.

At least, you realise that CPC went to court over the elections, not ACN whose participation was at best, toy-like. ACN is a threat only to ACN (as we see with Aregbesola's present travails).
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf: ^
ACN is only big to those with no sense of reality (and of course, to bigots like you who think political parties are ethnic groups).
One has to be out of this World to see ACN as nothing other than a mushroom party with a fascist agenda.

At least, you realise that CPC went to court over the elections, not ACN whose participation was at best, toy-like. ACN is a threat only to ACN (as we see with Aregbesola's present travails).

So in order to muddy up ACN's name, you're trying to blow religion division up in Yorubaland?

Sofrey sofrey o.

Do what you have to do, but be careful how you do it. We've been living in that region for centuries, we do not need your sick types to cause religion chaos.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

So in order to muddy up ACN's name, you're trying to blow religion division up in Yorubaland?

Sofrey sofrey o.

Do what you have to do, but be careful how you do it. We've been living in that region for centuries, we do not need your sick types to cause religion chaos.

You are really funny! Imagine Beaf inventing tawun militants on NL, only for them to materialise in Osun state! Or whispering into Aregbe's ear to bulldoze schools all the way from NL!
Shocking!
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by aljharem(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf: ^

I just love the way you blab and troll. grin grin grin grin

Now you whole goons are knowing you to be a tribalist but pretending Nationalist.

Shebi the north are parasites ? Now it is the yoruba, later you would add Edo and finally to kill it all Itsekiri. Well it has all been planned out by Alj harem from the beginning you started your parasitic campaign.

Slowing Ibibio would be your next target. I trust my igbo brothers to drop you at that point.

It is who you are, embrace it and stop fighting it my friend. Our people say, A man that does not know who he is an ideeiot. Well I just helped you out smiley
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

You are really funny! [size=18pt]Imagine Beaf inventing tawun militants on NL, only for them to materialise in Osun state![/size] Or whispering into Aregbe's ear to bulldoze schools all the way from NL!
Shocking!

Not possible.

That must be the reason why you must do all you can on NL to muddy up politician names and to cause religious drift just so your armchair president won't feel threatened come 2015.

Everyone you bash on NL is either Yoruba or affiliated with Yoruba.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 3:02am On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not possible.

That must be the reason why you must do all you can on NL to muddy up politician names and to cause religious drift just so your armchair president won't feel threatened come 2015.

Everyone you bash on NL is either Yoruba or affiliated with Yoruba.

Good, so we are agreed that Aregbesola's official use of tawun militants as bodyguards, enforcers, flag bearers, fan bearers etc is not my fault?
We thank God o!
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Good, so we are agreed that Aregbesola's official use of tawun militants as bodyguards, enforcers, flag bearers, fan bearers etc is not my fault?
We thank God o!

We cannot agree on anything, dear.
You're too insane nowadays.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 3:06am On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

We cannot agree on anything, dear.
You're too [b]insane [/b]nowadays.

Thats what they say mad people think about others. Can you imagine? Lol!
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Thats what they say mad people think about others. Can you imagine? Lol!

You mean the way you think about Tinubu and Aregbesola?

Okay, so maybe we can agree on one thing; you are mad.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 3:10am On Apr 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Thats what they say mad people think about others. Can you imagine? Lol! grin
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf:

Thats what they say mad people think about others. Can you imagine? Lol! grin

Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Beaf: 3:16am On Apr 17, 2012
Battery don finish! grin grin grin
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 17, 2012
Beaf: Battery don finish! grin grin grin

No more aregbesola again? You know try o. . . . cheesy
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Detongue: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2012
I don't understand hw delta state find it's way into all dis. Is it another ploy by ACN to distabilise d state
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by AlneriXXL: 9:19am On Apr 17, 2012
I will look for the source later. They said Omisore is not a member of Afenifere cos is a member of the PDP.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by malc619(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2012
When did the people of Osun State elect This D*ck-Head BEAF to be their Advocate??
I am yet to hear a resident of Osun state complain about the current governor, but Di*k-head Beaf can't seem to stop talking about him.
Beaf please tell us what is it about Aregbesola that Gives u an ere*tion??
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by owanchief: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
ACN should just keep quiet they are just to good to defend themselves ,where is ACN when fashola increase school fees when their counterpart is given free education in imo state...so let them keep quiet cos we are looking forward to decide there future .
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
owanchief: ACN should just keep quiet they are just to good to defend themselves ,where is ACN when fashola increase school fees when their counterpart is given free education in imo state...so let them keep quiet cos we are looking forward to decide there future .

Then can you just move to Imo state and enjoy this free education?
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Gracie1818(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
I had respect for ACN not now.I thought they were a good opposition,but I was wrong.I could do critisims against GEJ but not over a church building in his community.God forbid . I have respect for fashola and not ACN
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Omofranca(f): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2012
let all objective minds see through all diversionary tactics. religion must not be allowed to divide us.
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Desola(f): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
Gracie1818: I had respect for ACN not now.I thought they were a good opposition,but I was wrong.I could do critisims against GEJ but not over a church building in his community.God forbid . I have respect for fashola and not ACN

yep! Just like you voted jonasatan and not pdp, abi?
Re: Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP by Desola(f): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Omofranca: let all objective minds see through all diversionary tactics. religion must not be allowed to divide us.

Except we are willing to start feuds in our families, against our mothers, fathers, brothers or sisters.

Think about it, Yoruba are too religiously intertwined for there to be a division. We are just too strong and far too enlightened to allow such. It was a futile effort pdp's part.

Oshiomhole Sacks State Executive Council / CBN Disburses N109bn To Support Power Reform / See Photos Of A Kwara College Lecturer That Has Caused Stare Online (photos)