Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate (3649 Views)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / Get Your Cheap Cars From Cotonu With Original Custom Papers, new bb pin-7C85D855 / BUY YOUR RELIABLE CARS FROM COTONU @ A REASONABLE PRICE: 08060989506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
This is an opportunity for you to see and buy a car of your choice from Cotonou and it will be delivered to you where ever you are located with all necessary document.We help in getting custom papers for your vehicle from Cotonou,we as well help in getting plate number and we also clear cars from tin-can or reselling your vehicles as fairly used then call or text us now And the agency fee will be paid once you get your car without problem but it will take some steps.

Only serious buyers alone don't flash please you can text the type of car you want and you must follow up with a call on 08188221003 or Here is my BB pin 261f8235.

Contact us on this numbers ,

You will have to come down to Badagry so that our agent there will pick you up and you will visit Cotonou market together to choose the car of your choice because seeing is beleiving we have had several encounter with people making order here online and on phone calls without coming to see, at the end of the car delivery they end up complaining.

Our Office is located in Cotonou and we have lot of agents in Badagry and within lagos environs so you will have to come down to Badagry with the sum of #5,00 which will be used for your transportation our agent will pick you up from badagry incase of immigration and security here in Cotonou and you will need at least #20,000 for deposit at the market in cotonou to show how serious you are in buying the car of your choice when we see the car you want to buy in the market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.we can make full payment the same day or the next day depending on you.

I will like to let you know that bringing cash from your place to the market is not advisable because there are lot of criminals around the border,You will see lots of Nigerian Bank at Seme border where you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose,

Your car will arrive Lagos MAXIMUM of 2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 day to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You will have to lodge in a hotel in badagry or in Cotonou, we can as well arrange where you will stay till your car arrives or go back to your place after complete payment at the market and we will drive your car down to your place depending on your choice.

This post is only for serious buyers only if you are ready we are always ready to serve you.A trial will convince you.
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2012
Make enquiries now
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by mikeawana(m): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2012
Pls how much can I get this rav4 @ cotonou?

Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2012
You can get it with 1m, pls call in for futher info. Regards
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by mikeawana(m): 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2012
Ok will hola u later
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by Masanto: 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
how much can i get mazda protege 1998 Model
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by MAYORAUTO: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2012
@masanto, you can get it with the budget of 600k, pls call in for further info 08188221003
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2012
@mike, i will be expecting your call,
@masanto, u can get it with the budget of 600k regards
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2012
smiley
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by fm7070: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
Does your prices includes the cost of Customs Duty in Nigeria?

How much can you get me these cars, clean, full A/C, with Nigerian customs duty paid:

1. Toyota Carina E Wagon - 1998model
2. Toyota Hilux 2004 model, 4WD, Double Cabin
3. Toyota Avensis 2001 model
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
@fm7070,the carina will go for 760k, and the avensis for 1.2m,the hilux let look at the budget of 2.9m rgards.
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2012
smiley
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2012
Make enquiries!
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2012
This is an opportunity for you to see and buy a car of your choice from Cotonou and it will be delivered to you where ever you are located with all necessary document.We help in getting custom papers for your vehicle from Cotonou,we as well help in getting plate number and we also clear cars from tin-can or reselling your vehicles as fairly used then call or text us now And the agency fee will be paid once you get your car without problem but it will take some steps.

Only serious buyers alone don't flash please you can text the type of car you want and you must follow up with a call on 08188221003 or Here is my BB pin 21c07354.

You will have to come down to Badagry so that our agent there will pick you up and you will visit Cotonou market together to choose the car of your choice because seeing is beleiving we have had several encounter with people making order here online and on phone calls without coming to see, at the end of the car delivery they end up complaining.

Our Office is located in Cotonou and we have lot of agents in Badagry and within lagos environs so you will have to come down to Badagry with the sum of #5,00 which will be used for your transportation our agent will pick you up from badagry incase of immigration and security here in Cotonou and you will need at least #20,000 for deposit at the market in cotonou to show how serious you are in buying the car of your choice when we see the car you want to buy in the market so that the car will not be sold out before we come back for full payment.we can make full payment the same day or the next day depending on you.

I will like to let you know that bringing cash from your place to the market is not advisable because there are lot of criminals around the border,You will see lots of Nigerian Bank at Seme border where you can withdraw your money easily and make payment for the car, for security purpose,

Your car will arrive Lagos MAXIMUM of 2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 day to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You will have to lodge in a hotel in badagry or in Cotonou, we can as well arrange where you will stay till your car arrives or go back to your place after complete payment at the market and we will drive your car down to your place depending on your choice.

This post is only for serious buyers only if you are ready we are always ready to serve you.A trial will convince you.
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by Exponental(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2012
Landing cost of Sienna 2000/2001..lag
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by MANGAM(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2012
I want a 99/2000 baby boy to Lagos.hw much wil it cost me?
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by jakigaga(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2012
How much will a Golf 4 or 206 cost?
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2012
@jakigaga, the golf4 auto gir will cost u 930k with original customs papaer and i have one on ground going for 860k, the 206 will og for 880k. Pls call in for more info.
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2012

Only serious buyers alone don't flash please you can text the type of car you want and you must follow up with a call on 08188221003 or Here is my BB pin 261f8235.

Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by MANGAM(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
MANGAM: I want a 99/2000 baby boy to Lagos.hw much wil it cost me?
pls am waitin 4 ur response
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by nnemmpi(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
howmuch wil u get me a honda cocentro 94 model for me,u can email me ezeuche950@yahoo.com
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
@poster, have sent u a mail
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2012

Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2012
Make enquiries
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by ayo7654: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2012
pls how much can i get ds cars ( 1999 tiny light camry , vento clx, tiger face audi 80 wagon) all auto drive and full option. i will be waiting for ur quick reply
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2012
@ayo7654, you can get the tinny light for 920k and the vento for 600k the and tiger face audi for 600 as well. Pls call in for further info regards.
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 6:50am On Apr 26, 2012

Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
smiley
Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2012

Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2012

Re: We Buy And Clear Cars From Cotonu @ A Cheaper Rate by AYCARMART(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2012
Make enqiries!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Hyundai Accent For Sale. NOW 600k Only. Call 07058549585. / 2003 Tokunbo Honda Crv / SOLD! Toks Toyota Corolla Sport 2006 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.