Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,440 members, 7,917,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

List Of Investment Company In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Investment Company In Nigeria (27432 Views)

How To Start A Manufacturing Company In Nigeria / Easy Earning Investment Company!!! / Starting A Security Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by mrwilson(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
Edaski:
my dear nairaland.please lets help our self to grow,lets bring out the secret of becoming rich in nigeria.please is the king investment coy a real investment company

Are you an investor looking for what to invest on? Or youve got millions in your bank account thinking on how to increase it times two of what you have weekly? Then here is an opportunity of a long term massive business I am proposing to you. There is an optimization im creating that consist two plans (THE MEDIAN EXHIBITION AND THE GLOBAL EXHIBITION) which will be propose to one of the telecommunication company for partnership by the time im done in drafting the business plan. Although I have spoken with some of the telecommunications managers about this, giving them a little light of my proposal which they felt impressed and asked me to direct my proposal letter to their head office so they can invite me to come over with the business plan for a table talk. This optimization is a kind of a platform that can generate a minimum of one hundred million naira weekly only in the plan A while the second plan is a platform that is customise to trend the whole 24 hours globally. Through the second plan theres is a one hundred percent possibility of generating a revenue of one hundred million naira in a spade of 3 to 4 hours. To make this a possibility I will be needing a financier to join me as a partner to creat a body and build up some items which will be active when this exhibition begins. Any interested candidate should notify me through resurgentcrude@gmail.com or dail 08135299348 so i can enlighten you the more. Thank you in anticipation.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by mrwilson(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Are you an investor looking for what to invest on? Or youve got millions in your bank account thinking on how to increase it times two of what you have weekly? Then here is an opportunity of a long term massive business I am proposing to you. There is an optimization im creating that consist two plans (THE MEDIAN EXHIBITION AND THE GLOBAL EXHIBITION) which will be propose to one of the telecommunication company for partnership by the time im done in drafting the business plan. Although I have spoken with some of the telecommunications managers about this, giving them a little light of my proposal which they felt impressed and asked me to direct my proposal letter to their head office so they can invite me to come over with the business plan for a table talk. This optimization is a kind of a platform that can generate a minimum of one hundred million naira weekly only in the plan A while the second plan is a platform that is customise to trend the whole 24 hours globally. Through the second plan theres is a one hundred percent possibility of generating a revenue of one hundred million naira in a spade of 3 to 4 hours. To make this a possibility I will be needing a financier to join me as a partner to creat a body and build up some items which will be active when this exhibition begins. Any interested candidate should notify me through resurgentcrude@gmail.com or dail 08135299348 so i can enlighten you the more. Thank you in anticipation.

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by oshimiliego: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2015
2baga:
hello pls do you know of any, cos unless you are introduced to a reliable progm you just may be scammed

Visit www.forexcake.com
Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by berry5: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

As an investor, you can invest here and start making a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.
Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by VivaciousEva: 5:29pm On May 23, 2019
E
Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by 5chrisade: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Guys, google MBA forex. They have offices in major cities in Nigeria. They also have offices in Dubai, London, USA. Www.mbaforex.org They give 15% every month. Licensed by CBN and securities and exchange commission. Minimum investment is $1,000 or 360k. No maximum.call them on +2347000002000
support@mbaforex.org
Office: Suite C201, Plot 1245 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,Wuse 2, Abuja, FCT .

Offices also at Ikeja, Lekki, pH, Benin city, enugu
Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by Buksigen: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please ask me about legit, private and safe Investment club for monthly ROI

Re: List Of Investment Company In Nigeria by ernestchykern(m): 11:28am On May 10, 2022
Hi! Have you heard about Oxford International Group?
I strongly believe you'd love the returns on investment. I'm currently partnering with the company which gives 35% of investment for 12months, 15% for 6months and 75 for 24months and more.
You don't have to move a muscle.
Oxford is owned by a reputable team of business gurus with Dr Teni Ogunsanya as the Chairman.

OIG as she's fondly called is a conglomerate that owns several businesses from real estate to oil and gas, dredging, school, hotel. Each of these mentioned company, especially dredging, real estate and oil and gas churns out millions of profit well over N100,000000 or more on a yearly basis.

Every transaction is backed up by legal documents like deed of agreement, post dates check and all to secure customers investments.

As I speak, there are customs with well over N1bllion worth of investment and even a N100,000, it all depends on the clients financial capability.

As a result, she had issues with SEC having gone as far as collecting funds from the public without full license from SEC, and is currently undergoing the process of be legalized as a conglomerate that can acess capital from the public to any length.

I believe this would be of great help to you.
You can reach out to me for further guidance on the various ways you can invest and earn from the company.

Kind regards
Ernest C. Offiah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Eko Gas Scheme: Lagos Tasks Residents On Use Of Cooking Gas / Job Losses Loom As Naira Sells 194 To Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.