Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is There Not A Creator? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Not A Creator? (1791 Views)

Why We Should Love The Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
From the Quran, God says He is the Creator of all. So He qualifies Himself as the Best of creators because man when he designs a thing that God has given him, he thinks he has created it, forgetting all that he used; raw materials, designing tools and his knowledge are all from God. It is the same God that all of them will return at sometimes in the future when they all break down; product and human designer.

Allah therefore says He is the Creator of humans and all that man creates.

Is there another creator apart from God? God answers in the Quran that there is no other. He then says that in all the arrogance of man/creations if you will they can not individually or collectively create a fly; housefly. And to make this point clear to all, He says if the housefly takes food from man in all the empty power of man, man can not get it back from the fly. This statement is so profound that I wonder how is it possible that man can not get his food back from a mere house fly that may be unable to lift the grain of cooked rice that it landed on? I later discovered that house fly vomits on the food, dissolving it and suck the dissolved food. The reality is that when the vomit of the house fly touches the meal, it starts a chemical reaction so that the fly can take away the food from man by sucking it up. www.answering-christianity.com/fly_digestive_miracle.htm.

Until man in his boast can prevent himself from dying, if not by aging, definitely by some accident, man is weak. A weak specie that will not know what becomes the future of the earth when he is dead can't say he knows what will happen to him in the grave, after death has overtaking him.

Does dead man feel pain? Only dead can know that just like I a baby in the womb know how those of us on the earth feel or why a little baby in the crib is crying. Those who say there is no God, here is your weakness.

1 Like

Re: Is There Not A Creator? by mkmyers45(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
Oo dear....Babies cry because they are hungry or irritated? There is a god because Qu'ran says so?
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2012
^^^^the cries of babies are more than because they are hungry and or irritated.

You have a lot to learn when you become a parent, just like the one denying God will have a lot to learn that truly God exists more than asking Him to be physical.

Quran simply affirms what instinctively man knows in his makeup about God. Yet, man often denies what he knows. Lying to himself.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by mkmyers45(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^^the cries of babies are more than because they are hungry and or irritated.

You have a lot to learn when you become a parent, just like the one denying God will have a lot to learn that truly God exists more than asking Him to be physical.

Quran simply affirms what instinctively man knows in his makeup about God. Yet, man often denies what he knows. Lying to himself.
what does a cry of a baby mean then? So Allah only is justified by human instinct?
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
cries of baby can caused by a host of conditions. One of them is because he is scared. You are neither hungry nor irritated when you are scared.

Since you are a human being, it is the free will that God gave you that you are using to conclude in your own mind that He does not exist. That does not mean that you are absolutely correct.

You may be absolutely incorrect. This is my position and you have not provided evidence that I am wrong based on what I posted from the Quran.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by mkmyers45(m): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2012
Sweetnecta: cries of baby can caused by a host of conditions. One of them is because he is scared. You are neither hungry nor irritated when you are scared.

Since you are a human being, it is the free will that God gave you that you are using to conclude in your own mind that He does not exist. That does not mean that you are absolutely correct.

You may be absolutely incorrect. This is my position and you have not provided evidence that I am wrong based on what I posted from the Quran.
what freewill? Where is it in the Qu'ran? The god who created satan and failed to destroy him? You might be right but im sure you're wrong.....You cannot asert your view point by a bare faith in your heart but by logical reasoning through rationalism.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Avicenna: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
If only,Mr sweetnecta,if only you could bring a proof from anywhere except the Quran. I cannot verify the authenticity of Quran written more than a thousand years ago.
If only......... embarassed
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2012
There is God says the Bible.

Now, that's not Quran.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Heathen(m): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: There is God says the Bible.

Now, that's not Quran.
but the god the bible refers to is different from the qu'ran.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2012
not from the jewish perspective.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2012
let me bring it home: every african tribe believes there is God and has a Name for Him.

in yoruba land we say Oluwa.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by LagosShia: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2012
Avicenna: If only,Mr sweetnecta,if only you could bring a proof from anywhere except the Quran. I cannot verify the authenticity of Quran written more than a thousand years ago.
If only......... embarassed

"The Collection and Preservation of the Qur'an"

by: Ayatullah Sayyid Abul Qasim al Khui

http://www.al-islam.org/tahrif_quran/
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2012
And why post this one on here?. Don't you have your own forum to post on? You guys nearly invcoked fatwah on Seun to get your own forum but you still won't post there. Why?

Mods, abeg do your job, please.
Sweetnecta: From the Quran, God says He is the Creator of all. So He qualifies Himself as the Best of creators because man when he designs a thing that God has given him, he thinks he has created it, forgetting all that he used; raw materials, designing tools and his knowledge are all from God. It is the same God that all of them will return at sometimes in the future when they all break down; product and human designer.

Is there another creator apart from God? God answers in the Quran that there is no other. He then says that in all the arrogance of man/creations if you will they can not individually or collectively create a fly; housefly. And to make this point clear to all, He says if the housefly takes food from man in all the empty power of man, man can not get it back from the fly. This statement is so profound that I wonder how is it possible that man can not get his food back from a mere house fly that may be unable to lift the grain of cooked rice that it landed on? I later discovered that house fly vomits on the food, dissolving it and suck the dissolved food. The reality is that when the vomit of the house fly touches the meal, it starts a chemical reaction so that the fly can take away the food from man by sucking it up. www.answering-christianity.com/fly_digestive_miracle.htm.

Until man in his boast can prevent himself from dying, if not by aging, definitely by some accident, man is weak. A weak specie that will not know what becomes the future of the earth when he is dead can't say he knows what will happen to him in the grave, after death has overtaking him.

Does dead man feel pain? Only dead can know that just like I a baby in the womb know how those of us on the earth feel or why a little baby in the crib is crying. Those who say there is no God, here is your weakness.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2012

Now, that's not Quran.
But you find the bible errorenous! If Creation is physical and Creator is spiritual, where did the Creation get its substance??

Also why is it necessary for an omnipotent being to design in an arena of nothing??
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by seguun(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: From the Quran, God says He is the Creator of all. So He qualifies Himself as the Best of creators because man when he designs a thing that God has given him, he thinks he has created it, forgetting all that he used; raw materials, designing tools and his knowledge are all from God. It is the same God that all of them will return at sometimes in the future when they all break down; product and human designer.

May Allah have mercy on you, I have been banned several times in the thread of Avicenna trying to show the atheists verses of the quran that pinpoint how the universe began.
No religion has the logical answers to ANY question like islam. I have never seen any body who really understands islam abandons it.
Even if we go by logic, if we say the day and night comes because the earth is in an orbit around the sun, then what caused the earth to be in an orbit?, then what caused the cause of the cause of the orbit?,then what caused the cause of the cause of the cause of the orbit?, these question will be asked till eternity. It is completely illogical to continue to ask a question that will never have an end. The most logical stand in this matter is to conclude that there is an "UNCAUSED CAUSE" with absolute force and intelligence from which everything emanated from. This is the most logical and peaceful (peace of mind) stand in this matter. Because the capacity of our brain cannot process such data (at least presently) doesn't mean it doesn't exit, it's like trying to run the most sophisticated program on a calculator. The atheists are a joke!
Salam alaikum sir!
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
@Jenwitemi:
by Jenwitemi(m): 2 hours & 2 minutes
And why post this one on here?. Don't you have your own forum to post on? You guys nearly invcoked fatwah on Seun to get your own forum but you still won't post there. Why?
Invoking fatwa on Seun was not my handwork or did I know anything about it, its planning and reasons. I am here now to awaken your senses, your conscience. Perhaps, they may not be dead yet. We are bringing you Words from your Lord, perchance you may ponder. If you have visited the muslim section and the arguments of no God was ever put in there, we would have pointed out to you that there is absolutely a God. Though you can never see Him while you are a living man, He definitely sees you and you will never be able to hide or be out of His reach, control forever.

And when you die, at the point of death you will see His signs that you will not be allowed to report back to those who are not experiencing death with you. He may never speak with you on the day of assembly which you deny now by saying that you will not be raised up, one of your underpinnings about no God in existence. You will be powerless even more than when your parents got together to work on themselves that resulted to mommy's pregnancy that you came by.

@Moderator: Don't pay attention to Jenwitemi. The thread was not meant solely for him. Even if that was the case, he could easily ignore it instead of begging you for rescue. Thank God Jenwitemi is not God because he may definitely not allow us to make mistake and at the end forgive us simply because we sincerely sort mercy. He may ask us for ransom of unbelievable proportion; death of many holy persons.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
seguun:
May Allah have mercy on you, I have been banned several times in the thread of Avicenna trying to show the atheists verses of the quran that pinpoint how the universe began.
No religion has the logical answers to ANY question like islam. I have never seen any body who really understands islam abandons it.
Even if we go by logic, if we say the day and night comes because the earth is in an orbit around the sun, then what caused the earth to be in an orbit?, then what caused the cause of the cause of the orbit?,then what caused the cause of the cause of the cause of the orbit?, these question will be asked till eternity. It is completely illogical to continue to ask a question that will never have an end. The most logical stand in this matter is to conclude that there is an "UNCAUSED CAUSE" with absolute force and intelligence from which everything emanated from. This is the most logical and peaceful (peace of mind) stand in this matter. Because the capacity of our brain cannot process such data (at least presently) doesn't mean it doesn't exit, it's like trying to run the most sophisticated program on a calculator. The atheists are a joke!
Salam alaikum sir!
If the human brain can't understand what u are talking, what the Bleep are you saying?? Why should the uncaused cause be more complex than its effect??
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Jenwitemi: Invoking fatwa on Seun was not my handwork or did I know anything about it, its planning and reasons. I am here now to awaken your senses, your conscience. Perhaps, they may not be dead yet. We are bringing you Words from your Lord, perchance you may ponder. If you have visited the muslim section and the arguments of no God was ever put in there, we would have pointed out to you that there is absolutely a God. Though you can never see Him while you are a living man, He definitely sees you and you will never be able to hide or be out of His reach, control forever.

And when you die, at the point of death you will see His signs that you will not be allowed to report back to those who are not experiencing death with you. He may never speak with you on the day of assembly which you deny now by saying that you will not be raised up, one of your underpinnings about no God in existence. You will be powerless even more than when your parents got together to work on themselves that resulted to mommy's pregnancy that you came by.

@Moderator: Don't pay attention to Jenwitemi. The thread was not meant solely for him. Even if that was the case, he could easily ignore it instead of begging you for rescue. Thank God Jenwitemi is not God because he may definitely not allow us to make mistake and at the end forgive us simply because we sincerely sort mercy. He may ask us for ransom of unbelievable proportion; death of many holy persons.
Pls how did you manage to know what's beyond when you R here with us??
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
@Kay17;
by Kay 17: 59 minutes & 50 seconds

Now, that's not Quran.

But you find the bible errorenous! If Creation is physical and Creator is spiritual, where did the Creation get its substance??

Also why is it necessary for an omnipotent being to design in an arena of nothing??
At least both the old and new testaments believe the existence of God. Remember they; the jews and christians and even hindus, etc believe there is God. They are not like you in your denial of existence of God. Many of them are moved to do greater good than the great good you may do by their belief, while you do your good out of your own ego of i am better or have the way with it all over the one that will benefit from the good I am doing.

Your guy asked me to show God existence apart from QUran. I showed that the Bible testaments believe in God. Even the Hindus believe in God. My tribe; the yorubas, both monotheists muslims and christians and even the animist pagans believe in existence of God. It is your type in your tribe that do not believe in existence of God. Go ask people of your tribe: even the animists among them.

The above shows that you are a denier. You know the truth but arrogantly denies or covers it up.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by LogicMind: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
sweetnecta, will you please crawl back to your islam only section?
i thought you people prefer isolation. wtf are you doing here with your jihad mat and ninja hijab?
i will go and burn a koran for seeing you here.
ewu terrorist follower
uncircumsised-c.oc.k sucker
useless aboki woman
please turn round and face mecca, on your knees with forehead on the ground while your four wives husband does his thing from behind.

1 Like

Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
Although you answered just one of my questions, but pls stop accusing me of denial. I wasnt born a muslim neither do I see reason and sense in Islam. If islam was the right religion, intellect would have been sufficient to understand it, not faith or mystery. I don't think revelations make any sense other than the ppl its made too. The Prophet Muhammed can't speak for God if there is one, neither can you speak for both of them.

Also different religions have different ideas on a GRand Creator, because all share an english name God, doesn't mean they are the same, they all have different personalities.

1 Like

Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2012
@mkmyers45:
by mkmyers45(m): 13 hours & 8 minutes

Sweetnecta: cries of baby can caused by a host of conditions. One of them is because he is scared. You are neither hungry nor irritated when you are scared.

what freewill? Where is it in the Qu'ran? The god who created satan and failed to destroy him? You might be right but im sure you're wrong.....You cannot asert your view point by a bare faith in your heart but by logical reasoning through rationalism.
Freewill Freedom to choose. Allah says there is no compulsion in religion [Chapter 2 verse 256]. Allah says if it was My wish, I could have made everyone a believer. But I do not want any to say I force him to belief [in Me].
And Allah did not destroy satan by His saying to the angels in Surah 2 starting from 36 to about 45 about the creation of Adam and the bringing about the hidden hatred of satan for obedience and order. Then in Surah Araf, starting from say verse 12 to 18, you will see why God let satan remained. Please pay attention to verses 18 and 19. The content of verse 18 shows that Allah the Almighty knows that the children of Adam and Eve will follow satan and most will be not repent and die on that pattern of life of arrogance, disbeleif.

Verse 19 says to Adam and Eve to dwell in a garden of Paradise and not to come close to a tree that by it they would be wrong doers. Allah has predicted the future of the children of Adam and Eve by verse 18 and warned their parents of preventing even calamity to themselves by verse 19. We see in following verses and the whole of Quran that Adam and Eve failed, then repented by seeking forgiveness by what Alla inspired in them. They were granted the forgiveness and never again went astray [if you know any sin committed by Adam and or Eve after this, please tell us].

The children of Adam and Eve, we the humans were given guidance by what happened to Adan and Eve, and in successive nations and generations, prophets and Messengers [as] with revelations and reformations. We were given a single world wide Messenger Prophet in the person of Muhammad [as] and the Quran to be the last authority from God to man for from the time it reaches you till the end of your life.

This case is similar in rationalism loosely to a student, his teacher and the President of the school. The student, as soon as he gains admission begins to learn that there are rules and order to follow. The student will be punished for disobeying these rules and order. If the student for example result into cutting classes by following the example of a shopkeeper who hates books, the student will not progress to the next level of academics. His tuition is a waste. He may be expelled. The teacher is supposed to teach him the course work so that it can keep serious and obedient student grounded and not wholeheartedly follow the market man who hates to see him become the doctor that will mend patients when they are sick.

The teachers for your street man mentality is Prophet or Messenger of God. These Messengers and prophets [as] got their mission [work book and instruction] from God, The President over all.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
@Kay17:
by Kay 17: 13 minutes & 56 seconds
Although you answered just one of my questions, but pls stop accusing me of denial. I wasnt born a muslim neither do I see reason and sense in Islam. If islam was the right religion, intellect would have been sufficient to understand it, not faith or mystery. I don't think revelations make any sense other than the ppl its made too. The Prophet Muhammed can't speak for God if there is one, neither can you speak for both of them.

Also different religions have different ideas on a GRand Creator, because all share an english name God, doesn't mean they are the same, they all have different personalities.
I am a yoruba man. While I called you a denier, it was not on the premise of Islam, but on the premise of you denying that God does not exist and the bold is a testament to it.

About the bold, tell me why you say Muhammad [as] can not speak for God?

@Logic mind: Call me Yoruba instead of aboki since I am yoruba. My igbo princess laughs about the igbos calling her husband ofemmenu.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2012
^^ because its hearsay!!

What God do you I know??
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2012
Remember your have knowledge of God from the koran.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Jenwitemi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
Why are you lying with your pretense that you do not know that islamic topic belong in the islamic forum? Did your allah teach you how to feign ignorance?

You, as a muslim, has nothing in you to awaken my "senses" or my conscience. Your barbaric and backward Arabian religion is of no use and can never be of use to anyone else but to muslims and the arabs themselves.

Your barbaric arabian deity is your lord, not mine. Keep him to yourself and quit spreading him around here like a bad plague that he and his religion is.

Don't preach to me about the existence of a creator for i am no atheist. I just don't accept your arab deity as the creator, that's all. He is an impostor and a liar.

Even if i do decide to accept any of these deities floating around trying to play the creator, i wouldn't touch your allah with a 10 foot pole. So keep your islamic evangelism to yourself and the islamic forum, please. There is nothing you will tell me that i have not heard a thousand fold before.Thank you.

Mods, please get rid of this islamic evangelistic thread and dump it where it belongs. Thank you.
Sweetnecta: @Jenwitemi: Invoking fatwa on Seun was not my handwork or did I know anything about it, its planning and reasons. I am here now to awaken your senses, your conscience. Perhaps, they may not be dead yet. We are bringing you Words from your Lord, perchance you may ponder. If you have visited the muslim section and the arguments of no God was ever put in there, we would have pointed out to you that there is absolutely a God. Though you can never see Him while you are a living man, He definitely sees you and you will never be able to hide or be out of His reach, control forever.

Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
A medical person, specifically a doctor who opens an ancient text like the Quran to read about creation of man in the womb should at least reflect upon it because his/her education is basically about humans. He is not an astronomer that he will know about heavenly bodies still under the canopy of heavens. He is not a geologist that he will know so much about what is beneath the earth surface.

His work is a full load and man is enough to worry about. As I wanted to use Surah Alaq to make a point, I saw surah Insan that sets the stage for minds to at least ponder how this man, Muhammad [as] could even consider the possible creation of man?

Surah Qalam speaks about a point in time that man took up the use of pen, writing. Yet in Surah Abassa, Muhammad [as] was cautioned. A man who wished to be lionized and made a hero would not caution himself for mere turning his face from an one who is asking question.

All of these are indicator that the mandate of Muhammad [as] must come from a source, an Authority he can not disobey or tender any argument. The Quran calls the Authority Allah.

The Jews, Christians believe that there is a Single God, Lord of all creation. The christians in their trinity acknowledges a singular Creator, the reason they say He created all things through and for. It is their Trinity concept and the through and for that we in Islam disagree with. Every people, monotheist or polytheist believe in God that is Supremely Powerful and creates as part of Hid overall rights and Lordship.

The kings of yoruba land will indulge in fetish things. Through fetish indulgence, the pray the all powerful single God. What right does anyone therefore has to deny this singular God, except the right of freewill that God imbibed in us to accept or reject Him?
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
But you claim ONE God, but Yorubas don't believe in onE God!
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Kay17: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
But you claim ONE God, but Yorubas don't believe in onE God!

The fact that the Koran contains medical facts don't mean its the right religion.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by LogicMind: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by Sweetnecta: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
The Yorubas believe there is One God.

What they worship Him through as god on earth/physically representing Him is another matter.

I am yoruba and I ought to know.

And I am not advocating anything here except that there is God, Who I have called Creator.
I am using Quran at least for the most part to advance my position on this matter.

In all your knowledge, Kay17, you have not provided any evidence that there is no God.
Re: Is There Not A Creator? by LogicMind: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misconceptions About Islam ! / Happy New Year Of Islamic Calendar 1435 A.h / Barka Jumat To All Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.