Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? (830 Views)

Must You Disclose Details Of Your Finances To Your Spouse? / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Ladies/men Would You Disclose Your Salary To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Why are women always interested in how much their boyfriend/husband earn? I'm not in a relationship now and when am in a stable relationship, i don't think it's healthy for me to disclose how much i earn to my GF/WIFE. Wait a minute, you have to trust before you can love and if i can't disclose how much i earn to my GF/WIFE, does it mean i don't trust her? Which also equates to me not loving her? I'm just thinking though. Actually i love with my head, i don't love with my pocket. Because you can't read a woman's mind. But me, the other way round, i would like to know how much my GF/WIFE earns and i don't think am being selfish about it grin Helooo!!! Afterall am the head, am the leader. I pity men who operate joint accounts with their wife claiming it is love. What as love got to do with money Guys would you disclose how much you earn to your spouse?
Re: Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? by SAFO(m): 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
bennyraz: Why are women always interested in how much their boyfriend/husband earn? I'm not in a relationship now and when am in a stable relationship, i don't think it's healthy for me to disclose how much i earn to my GF/WIFE. Wait a minute, you have to trust before you can love and if i can't disclose how much i earn to my GF/WIFE, does it mean i don't trust her? Which also equates to me not loving her? I'm just thinking though. Actually i love with my head, i don't love with my pocket. Because you can't read a woman's mind. But me, the other way round, i would like to know how much my GF/WIFE earns and i don't think am being selfish about it grin Helooo!!! Afterall am the head, am the leader. I pity men who operate joint accounts with their wife claiming it is love. What as love got to do with money Guys would you disclose how much you earn to your spouse?

If you're married of course, what's yours is hers.
Re: Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? by pendo89(f): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
Talk about these things before u walk down that aisle,Know how much info u can disclose to each other so that it doesn't cause friction.
some don't disclose yet they live happily together.Others are open books but they never agree on anything.

1 Like

Re: Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2012
SAFO:

If you're married of course, what's yours is hers.
ok. But some women like to know what you earn before they marry you. They say its for security. While others will make sure that you don't save a kobo when you are married and you disclose this to them. They keep looking for things you would exhaust you money on & they want to keep buying unneccesary buys.
Re: Would You Disclose How Much You Earn To Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
pendo89:
Talk about these things before u walk down that aisle,Know how much info u can disclose to each other so that it doesn't cause friction.
some don't disclose yet they live happily together.Others are open books but they never agree on anything.
have you asked your spouse the question? Has he asked you? What was his reaction? What was your own reaction?

(1) (Reply)

Love Triangle!!!! / Help. In Ur Search Of Wife, Can One Stop A Lady U Like On Rd? / Cheating Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.