Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,887 members, 7,969,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:36 PM

Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community (5670 Views)

John Okafor 'mr Ibu' Tours Europe In Style (photos) / John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by slam7000(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Bravo Mr Okafor..to have won the guiness distributor of the yr,he must have made lots of his people drunk in stout brew then used his cash prize to give them borehole water to dilute and clean their ravaged liver,good for him he is from Anambra state,He probably would,ve been flogged silly by left handed body building sharia man in kano state grin
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by blackboi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2012
kayusfit: Mr okafor is a fool and will surely regret what he did. I'm sure he's trying to win the heart of his community to ensure he gets elected when ever he tries to be a councillor. Nonsense move by mr okafor. Mtcheew angry
u well so??:/
don't bother replyin'... i already knw ur conditions, jst aXin' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by blackboi(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
kayusfit: Apocalypse na moto go jam every member of your family. Na train go run over you. Na tipa go kill your girl friend (watin be her biz). Your friends will sleep and never wake up[b](ha! Lord have mercy o!)[/b]. Olori ibu omor shebi na u sabi put mouth for wetin no concern u. If your own parent train u, you go mind your bizness. Ashi were
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by somtea(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2012
kayusfit: Mr okafor is a fool and will surely regret what he did. I'm sure he's trying to win the heart of his community to ensure he gets elected when ever he tries to be a councillor. Nonsense move by mr okafor. Mtcheew angry
. dnt speak like a necrophiliac
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by deshclones(m): 7:40am On Apr 20, 2012
slam7000: Bravo Mr Okafor..to have won the guiness distributor of the yr,he must have made lots of his people drunk in stout brew then used his cash prize to give them borehole water to dilute and clean their ravaged liver,good for him he is from Anambra state,He probably would,ve been flogged silly by left handed body building sharia man in kano state grin

Very lame joke.....so for that your small mind..its only alcoholic drinks that guinness manufacture?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by PurestBoy(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2012
kayusfit: Apocalypse na moto go jam every member of your family. Na train go run over you. Na tipa go kill your girl friend. Your friends will sleep and never wake up. Olori ibu omor shebi na u sabi put mouth for wetin no concern u. If your own parent train u, you go mind your bizness. Ashi were

Where in Yorubaland D̶̲̥̅̊o Ʊ see boreholes of that magnitude done by a not-very-richman like Okafor. Ĵüڪ† tell us to verify now. ₪☺ insult pls
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by paradigman(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2012
deshclones:

your dad was not so lucky...nobody opened such school for him during his time cause he would have turned out better than the assistant junior chief priest to the current chief begger of surulere lga..fashola really wants you to up your game and turn out better than your dad and his fathers before him...kindly take this once in a life time offer from fashola...so you can better your life....btwn..since when did ifa apprentices start having phones/internet access shocked shocked shocked

@kayusfit is an idiot of the first order. I think he needs to visit a mental home. Nonsense.
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by kodewrita(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2012
May God Reward him for what he just did. A colleague of mine did the same in his home town in Edo state. in spite of the fact that there were many politicians in that area, it was so impressive. Surprisingly, hired help staff from the household of a senator in that area were seen coming to that tap to fetch water for watering their gardens and car cleaning. Shows you how evil our leaders are.

4 boreholes in 4 years will not kill any of these thieves ruling us, yet they refuse to do so.

God bless you Emeka. If you get a political post because of this, then it is just and deserved. I am yoruba ( so no connection whatsoever) but I seriously want to applaud this and the many NYSC youth corpers who keep sinking boreholes and building needed infrastructure across the federation while our politicians engage in a race to the bottom to steal as much as possible.
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 20, 2012
Nice gesture,worthy of emulation. But people has been doing such for a long.my village in one Anambra town can boost of more tha 5 boreholes treated and provided by private citizes free of charge.my people has a saying tha if rich man kills cow and eat alone,na goat he killed joor.so if you said you have arrived , then tell your umunna in grand style by doing one public project.
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by MrEverest(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2012
kayusfit: Browse free on mtn and download unlimited data. Very fast and reliable. This is not hoax. I've been using it for a while now. If your interested, email me via kayusfit@ymail.com for the procedures.
I only feel sorry 4 u, who wil b interested 2 hav anything 2 do with u? It's obvious that u are not mentally sound, pls go see a psyciatrist b4 its too late.
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by Degis(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
kayusfit: @sluvy4tune; u are mad. What is so special about mr okafor's borehole?? Come to yoruba land and see boreholes built by people without rewards. Mtcheew. All this alarm is because mr okafor is a bloody Igbo man and igbos are know to be greedy like their late hero ojukwu. Smh

It is now confirmed that you are a dis.grace to the entire human race
Re: Edmund Okafor Uses Reward To Provide Water For Community by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 22, 2012
kayusfit:
@sluvy4tune; u are mad. What is so special about mr okafor's borehole?? Come to yoruba land and see boreholes built by people without rewards. Mtcheew. All this alarm is because mr okafor is a bloody Igbo man and igbos are know to be greedy like their late hero ojukwu. Smh

apocalypse:

You are a friggin ediota , baboon. Carry your tribalistic rants to your home , oloshi ashiwere oloriburuku. Awon obi e ni won jebi , ka ni won fun e leko gidi o ni soro bi awon omo eleja

Hahahaha..... I cant laff.... best medicine for the idiotic mumuology student...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Tonto Dikeh's Twin Sisters? (photo ) / (18+) Nicki Minaj Shares Bed-room Photos Wearing Only P*nts / Regina Daniels & Boyfriend Somadina Meet With Her Mum To Celebrate Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.