Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,421 members, 7,888,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Seun Kuti And Obi Asika In A War Of Words On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti And Obi Asika In A War Of Words On Social Media (927 Views)

Proud Moment! Femi Kuti And Son Made Perform Together On Stage / Seun Kuti And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl (pictures) / Seun Kuti And Pregnant Girlfriend (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti And Obi Asika In A War Of Words On Social Media by amakaikeng(f): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2012
I couldn't help but find the twitter/facebook war of words between Seun Kuti and Obi Asika rather amusing. It all started when a fan twitted at Seun Kuti for being real. Ok! I won’t say much on the matter, just read the twitter and Facebook extracts below...

@societyHAE: @RealSeunKuti keepin it all the way real. "We should be supporting African music, not African musicians that are trying to sound European" the fan tweeted

"@ObiAsika: @SocietyHAE @RealSeunKuti support good music period wherever it comes from and don't restrict the choices and tastes of urban african youth!" Obi asika replied

@SocietyHAE: @obiasika agree! do you! just quoting Seun. #AFRIKA21

@ObiAsika: @SocietyHAE #AFRIKA21 he is entitled bt many artists all over africa doing great music and that's all we need to hear about

Seun getting offended by Obi Asika's tweet took the matter to Facebook:
"Mr Obi Asika. Stop chatting shit bout me on twitter I an entitled to my opinion and if u got beef see me when u see me bitch!......

Continue to read more at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/04/seunkuti-and-obi-asika-in-war-of-words.html

(1) (Reply)

Public Responds & Comments On Tontodikeh New singles / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Songs; Tonto's Terrible Tremolo / Oh, Not Again! Who Is Jim Iyke Referring To? Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.