Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,684 members, 7,921,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

He Promised Me A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Promised Me A Job. (714 Views)

The Promised Unemployment Benefit Of N5,000 Would Take Effect In 2016 - Punch / VLA Promised But Not Yet Fulfilled / Minister Promised Fake, Non-existent Jobs To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Promised Me A Job. by shostar: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2007
A Friend of mine who graduated from the University about 3 years ago, after searching for a job without gettin one met this wealthy man, a very popular man who promised to give him a job if he agrees to marry his daughter who they are in the same age bracket.
This my friend has been in a serious relationship now since his days in the University, and he has gone far with this lady.

What should He do, He's in need of your advice.
Should she dump this her fiancee for the rich mans daughter or what?
Re: He Promised Me A Job. by awa(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2007
Since he is looking for a job and the man has offered him the job of marrying the daughter perhaps with high pay; he should accept the offer and be prepared to resign as soon as he is no longer comfortable with the job. It is funny that you didnt post this thread in the right place. All the best to your guy.
Re: He Promised Me A Job. by adetunrayo(f): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2007
He shouldnt but look up to God for another job.
Re: He Promised Me A Job. by bob2039: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2007
He should seek the faze of God,as God favour is unconditional, if that lady is God plan 4 him he wil surely come acros her again not withstand job conditions by her dad, that my piece.

(1) (Reply)

Heloo Forum Afribank Is Recruiting Freshers / First Bank Is Recruiting / Oceanic 2006 November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.