Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Selling Your Loyalty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Selling Your Loyalty (471 Views)

Ikedife, ex-Ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo to Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / Obasanjo Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Your Loyalty by bilms(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2012
I would rather speak the truth and be wrong than tell lies to be right,i would be patient with my right to maintain peace than be aggressive to bring war,i would rather be a spectator to analyse events than be a participants without impact,i would prefer to be a follower and make positive influence and contribution than being a stooge leader who takes order from someone else,i would rather say no and accept my lost than say yes when the answer is no,i would remain a Nigerian struggling to get the country to the right place than sell my loyalty for a piece of cake to the damnation of the grater majority".
Re: Selling Your Loyalty by bilms(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation...but.. / Given A Chance / Corruption's Days Are Numbered In Nigeria- Nvvym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.