Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,716 members, 7,965,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U (963 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by kkycee(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2007
WHAT WILL U DO IF U SEE UR GIRL WITH ANOTHER GUY,BUT NOT IN THE ROOM AND SHE BEHAVES AS IF SHE DOES NOT KNOW U.

ONLY FOR HER TO COME BACK LATER AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS,

SHE HAS DONE THIS TWICE WITH TWO GUYS.SO I STOPPED CALLING HER.THIS IS 2 YEARS NOW.BUT SHE IS STILL CALLING ME, FROM TIME TO TIME.JUST TO HEAR MY VOICE I GUESS.

SO WHAT WILL U DO IF UR THIS BOY?
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by Bolarge(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2007
kkycee:

SO WHAT WILL You DO IF UR THIS BOY?

Lace her with "Magun". grin
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by nana(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2007
Bolarge:

Lace her with "Magun". grin
Chai!
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by Bolarge(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2007
nana:

Chai!
You dey fear? grin
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by nana(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2007
Lol. . i no dey fear because i no even get liver to cheat.
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by olskul(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2007
Ex her, she aint serious angry
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by feco304: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2007
na wa o guy u be bad boy ooooo aaa magun kodao
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by cblow(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2007
'fire don burn rev. father and u dey ask whether the bia-bia follow burn' , abeg leave her alone cos she aint yours, just take ur time and someone who will be proud of you will come your way,
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by opokonwa(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2007
Nothing.
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by 190: 4:21am On May 28, 2009
snop her back
but this tyme wit this face angry angry angry
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by Oxone(m): 5:01am On May 28, 2009
walk away 4rm evrything i guess
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by patwhizkid(f): 6:59am On May 28, 2009
~ Get a gun & kill her ~
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by Okanran(m): 7:27am On May 28, 2009
@ OP: If i were u, I definitely won't start this topic. lipsrsealed grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by bluespice(f): 7:51am On May 28, 2009
by 'snop' am i to assume u meant snob?
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by Oxone(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2009
bluespice:

by 'snop' am i to assume u meant snob?

exactly
Re: What Will U Do If U See Ur Girl With Another Guy And She Snops U by biola44: 8:29am On May 28, 2009
Okanran:

@ OP: If i were u, I definitely won't start this topic. lipsrsealed grin cheesy tongue

wink

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck & Advice 2 You All This Season And 4ever / Guys Who Cheat On Their Babes / One Year And Six Months After Wedding Danger Threatens .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.