Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert (775 Views)

My Sister Is Suffering In London - Please Advise! / Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert / How To Get Apostille For Marriage Cert For Schengen Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert by kintolux: 10:56am On Apr 18, 2012
I invited my sister to uk but she was called to bring her children birth certificate and the family pictures pls has any one experienced this situation before and could she expect a positive outcome cos i know the embassy can do as it pleases regardless of ur docume[/color]nts.thanks[color=#990000]
Re: Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert by kintolux: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
Can someone help please
Re: Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert by 25omega(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
it's simple they are trying to see if she truly has ties in Nigeria. you know, things or people that would almost guarantee her return if given a visa.
By the way what help do you need? if they are her children tell her to do as she was instructed and not waste time doing it that way it wont seem like she went to doctor up some documents.
Re: Embassy Asked My Sister To Bring Children Birth Cert by kintolux: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
Yes she took the birt cert down two days after i was just thinking may be its an indication that the visa will be issued and if someone here has experienced the same.thanks

(1) (Reply)

U.s Visa Lottery / House Pls Help With Advice. / Another Nigerian Student Caught In Sham Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.