Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! (665 Views)

Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2012
JESUS CHRIST SAID... I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER;(i.e GOD,) EXCEPT THROUGH ME. THAT MEANS ANYONE/THING NOT IN CHRIST IS A FAKER/PRETENDER And Since GOD SENT HIS SON TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION...AND SOME PEOPLE STILL PREFER TO FRONT HARD TO GET, GOD WILL EETTEERRNNAALLY PPUUNNIISSHH TTHHEEMM FOR THAT SIN... FALSEHOOD! THINK.
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one:
JESUS CHRIST SAID... I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER;(i.e GOD,) EXCEPT THROUGH ME. THAT MEANS ANYONE/THING NOT IN CHRIST IS A FAKER/PRETENDER And Since GOD SENT HIS SON TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION...AND SOME PEOPLE STILL PREFER TO FRONT HARD TO GET, GOD WILL EETTEERRNNAALLY PPUUNNIISSHH TTHHEEMM FOR THAT SIN... FALSEHOOD! THINK.

Jesus is nothing but a fraud, Jesus did not sacrifice himself on the cross, he can not die since he is god. If Jesus is god, ther was no need for him to go through the crucifixion
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by rastamouse: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

Jesus is nothing but a fraud, Jesus did not sacrifice himself on the cross, he can not die since he is god. If Jesus is god, ther was no need for him to go through the crucifixion

Look at an atheist pretending to know spiritual things grin. JESUS decided as a GOD to come down and save mankind. Since there can never be redemption of sin without the shedding of blood, HE chose to give the ultimate sacrifice
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

How 'logical' Did This Rubbish You Just Spat Out now Sound...??!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by jagunlabi(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
Your interpretation of the verse is a falsehood itself. What Jesus was trying to say with that quote is that every man is a gateway to the kingdom of heaven because that kingdom is within every human being.

Jesus that i know would never make such a big BOAST. Let us not forget that he was a humble being in his time. And humble beings DO NOT BOAST.
kay-1one:
JESUS CHRIST SAID...I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER;(i.e GOD,) EXCEPT THROUGH ME. THAT MEANS ANYONE/THING NOT IN CHRIST IS A FAKER/PRETENDER And Since GOD SENT HIS SON TO SAVE MAN FROM SIN, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION...AND SOME PEOPLE STILL PREFER TO FRONT HARD TO GET, GOD WILL EETTEERRNNAALLY PPUUNNIISSHH TTHHEEMM FOR THAT SIN... FALSEHOOD! THINK.
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
Stupidity Never Ceases To Amaze Me!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by jagunlabi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
What is stupid in what i wrote?
kay-1one:
Stupidity Never Ceases To Amaze Me!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by Heathen(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
[img][/img]

Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
STUPIDITY!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
rastamouse:

Look at an atheist pretending to know spiritual things grin. JESUS decided as a GOD to come down and save mankind. Since there can never be redemption of sin without the shedding of blood, HE chose to give the ultimate sacrifice

Spiritual things dont exist. When did god become a vampire that he needs blood for redemption of sin?

If Jesus is god and god cannot die, then Jesus did not sacrifice himself.

It is like me saying that I will take poison when I have already taken the antidote- no effect.
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one:

How 'logical' Did This Rubbish You Just Spat Out now Sound...??!

??

Jesus is God and God can not die. Therefore Jesus was on the cross for entertainment as he can not die. What is the use of being crucified if you can not die?
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
What If I Told You HE CHOSE TO DIE AND RESURRECT TO TAKE AWAY SIN!... Will That Now Make Any Sense To Your 'LOGIC/better Put;ST.UPID...' Brain?!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one:
What If I Told You HE CHOSE TO DIE AND RESURRECT TO TAKE AWAY SIN!... Will That Now Make Any Sense To Your 'LOGIC/better Put;ST.UPID...' Brain?!

Jesus can not be ressurected if he can not die in the first place, dummy grin grin grin grin
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST! ASAP!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one:
YOU NEED TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST! ASAP!

You just lost the argument, didnt you? grin
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
YOU ARE ST.UPID!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one:
YOU ARE ST.UPID!

lol....so angry grin grin grin grin
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by rastamouse: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one:
YOU ARE ST.UPID!

Don't mind those guys!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by logicboy: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
rastamouse:

Don't mind those guys!

Yeah....those christians are fake.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by Jenwitemi(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
kay-1one, YOU ARE THE FALSEHOOD.
kay-1one:
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by kay1one(m): 7:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
I'm actually enjoying ur stupidity!
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by rastamouse: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
logicboy:

Yeah....those christians are fake.... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AnyThing Or One Not In CHRIST Is Falsehood! by Jenwitemi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
Anybody who does not agree with kay-1one is stupid. To be smart, you will have to agree with whatever BS she dishes out. wink
kay-1one:
I'm actually enjoying ur stupidity!

(1) (Reply)

Reason's For Unanswered Prayers / Controversy Over Baby Born With Qura / Knowing God Through Enlightement And Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.