Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... (6604 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by BrownGold: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2012
this thread ehn... ladies sit back and hear what the guys think. [color=#550000][/color]
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2012
undecidedDis days it dsnt mata, dey have done it all before marriage, na sleep sure pass on d wedding night
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2012
Killz.:

Is she running away?
I wonder how some brains are designed. . . Smh
i know
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Mynd44: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
queen_labisi: undecidedDis days it dsnt mata, dey have done it all before marriage, na sleep sure pass on d wedding night
I swear
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Ariyke: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
why not wait till she finish since the thing no dey disappear moreover u've got ur whole life to do dat
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ariyke: why not wait till she finish since the thing no dey disappear moreover u've got ur whole life to do dat
Nice
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by pendo89(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
who asks such a question?

Talk to a married fellow and they will tell you what wedding preparations/counselling entails.

Just know this. People control their ps.! When they pick a wedding day, they start planning on how to delay them so that they don't ruin it.

But in case,just in case they come, then bear with her.Explore other zones.Ladies are usually hot during their periods.
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
pendo89: who asks such a question?

Talk to a married fellow and they will tell you what wedding preparations/counselling entails.

Just know this. YOU CAN PLAN YOUR PERIODS! When you pick the wedding day, you start planning on how to delay them so that they don't ruin your day.
I am a guy so I might be ignorant about this.
You can delay your period? I would love to know more about that
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
some contraceptive pills can delay a woman's periods
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
some contraceptive pills can delay a woman's periods
Oh okay. I thought she meant you can delay it with some natural means(I meant no drugs)
thanks anyway
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by pendo89(f): 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
Mynd_44:

FP>>Family planning>> Pills. And no you don't need to have used them before.A good gynae will advice you on the correct pills(usually mild) if you have never used them in your life. They are taken, ok refer to the health section for clarity. grin
The major side effect of pills is reduced libido. But one can always stop using them after the honeymoon and try other methods.
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
pendo89:

FP>>Family planning>> Pills. And no you don't need to have used them before.A good gynae will advice you on the correct pills(usually mild) if you have never used them in your life. They are taken, ok refer to the health section for clarity. grin
The major side effect of pills is reduced libido. But one can always stop using them after the honeymoon and try other methods.

Okay. Thanks.
Weird, I have not heard this before
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by pendo89(f): 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
hehe mynd. don't worry,you will when you get a wife.
Re: If Ur Wife Told U On The Wedding Nite That She Just Started Her Period..... by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
pendo89: hehe mynd. don't worry,you will when you get a wife.
I have now and I intend to know more.
#google time

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Shocking Experience Today! / My Experience With A Nigerian Man - Questions Existing / Few Lifehacks For Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.