Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up (14862 Views)

[photo] Beyonce Goes Out Braless ( Another Wardrobe Malfunction?) / Photo Of The Day: Another Nigeria Lady Goes To The Extreme Showing Off Her Asset / How Do I Maintain My Thick,curly Hair Without Applying Hairrelaxer?need Hints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by BaBaMike: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Scash:
Plus shez nt the perfect example of a lady lookin beautiful without make up on. That picture is NOT IT

that's true.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by patriotze: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
na wao girls d biuty of a lady is nt d makeup, if u wake up 1st tins 1st look onto d mirrow u hear ba. Fine pix any way.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by owendei(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2012
Cuteobi: Some girls need the makeup while some are just naturally pretty.here's a friend witout makeup
lie lie lie! dis gurl make up.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by exposingsnakes: 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2012
everything is wrong with these churches [even celestial churches], OR AT LEAST MANY OF THE MERMBERS WHO CLAIM TO BE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST. The men are nasty dogs..............they cheat on their wives and play with the emotions of unsuspecting young girls/adults. I came across a video of a man who we will call "Mark". That's the name he gave me. He told me a lot of things which i found suspicious. Fortunately for me i was told the truth by a guy who saw me with him. This guy [mark]claimed to be a church priest at the Imole Ayo parish. Beware ladies and if he is married [i feel so bad for his poor wife). There are some things about this church that i am nervous to share but ladies if you need some conformation email me at exposingsnakes@hotmail.ca. for your benefit the man i am talking about is in this video at 4min43sec...........BEWARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN_Wrr0igTQ&feature=plcp&context=C4ea5430VDvjVQa1PpcFOwSlpnK4Imo-R1pkmkOpTC4Y9nOS-dRaM%3D
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by IYANGBALI: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
i love girls that make up,check out my babies

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by hollas2jnr(m): 1:33am On Apr 20, 2012
I believe make-up should applied with moderation at any time and no matter the occasion. A lady without a make-up always tend to look natural while one wearing a moderate one looks are still okay by me - if well applied. For make-ups are sometimes used by ladies to change their looks but over applied make-ups is nothing but a show of circus clowns.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by hollas2jnr(m): 1:38am On Apr 20, 2012
IYA NGBALI: i love girls that make up,check out my babies

chai... very irritating self. o ma se ooo!
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by cfours: 3:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Makeup is meant to enhance your natural look. Think of it like fashionable clothes and accessories.
Some people just don't know how to apply it moderately. They overdo it and it ends up decreasing their natural beauty rather than enhancing it.
but when a girl has really good make up on, most guys fall for it. just like wonder-bras.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by bunmconig(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2012
the truth of this matter is that, using make ups don't only downgrade your beauty, rather it shows that you are not independent and you depend on make up(s) to show how beautiful you are. Even if you are to apply make up, use it in such a mannerable and sensable way.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2012
Bet Mzdarkskin would Look like Whoopi Goldberg When she Goes without make-Up! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by zikclassiq(m): 8:26am On Apr 20, 2012
Okija_juju: No time. . . Na the state of the condo be my own!!

PLUS!! I must see a babe without make-up especially in the morning when she just wake up before discussing marriage. .

I remember during my NYSC wey dem do FIRE DRILL around 3;30 am for early morning. . OMO!! See as babes run commot from room without make-up, my guy it as like the scene of a horror movie. . Some babes start to apply make-up for parade ground. . Talk about low self-esteem. .

I laugh wan die.
i whole heartedly second the motion. Wanna see how a girl realy loks lyk? See her just wen she wakes 4rm bed. The beautiful ones wil luk beautiful, the ugly ones wil luk ooops!
Personally, i prefer ladies without makeup. I want to know how they really look. I'll appreciate u better wen u luk natural.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by sweetcocoa(f): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2012
Okija_juju: No time. . . Na the state of the condo be my own!!

PLUS!! I must see a babe without make-up especially in the morning when she just wake up before discussing marriage. .

I remember during my NYSC wey dem do FIRE DRILL around 3;30 am for early morning. . OMO!! See as babes run commot from room without make-up, my guy it as like the scene of a horror movie. . Some babes start to apply make-up for parade ground. . Talk about low self-esteem. .

I laugh wan die.
This post just reminded me of the first time my cousin's then girlfriend of over 3 months came to sleep over(it would be the first and only time they did it according to him)the girl usually wears heavy make up and looks kinda fine with it.

So that day na,they came in at night and did their thing,in the morning she woke up before him and came to join us(girls) in our common room where we usually gather for our gist of whatever must have happened in our yesterday's activities,i swear we didn't recognize the girl,it took looking like really focusing on her before we could tell she was the one,we all exchanged looks and carried her along in the convo.

Minutes later,my cousin woke up and was looking for her,he came to ask if we saw her,she was like "Baby I'm here" you need to see the shock shocked shocked on my cousin's face when he looked at her,we couldn't help giggling,he couldn't hold it and told her"nne ijoka zi this morning",i swear the thing pain am,you need to see where he was lamenting after she left,that was the last day i saw that girl,if you ask him about her,he just gets angry and warns you to respect yourself grin,omo leave am,makeup dey do wonders.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by hollas2jnr(m): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: This post just reminded me of the first time my cousin's then girlfriend of over 3 months came to sleep over(it would be the first and only time they did it according to him)the girl usually wears heavy make up and looks kinda fine with it.

So that day na,they came in at night and did their thing,in the morning she woke up before him and came to join us(girls) in our common room where we usually gather for our gist of whatever must have happened in our yesterday's activities,i swear we didn't recognize the girl,it took looking like really focusing on her before we could tell she was the one,we all exchanged looks and carried her along in the convo.

Minutes later,my cousin woke up and was looking for her,he came to ask if we saw her,she was like "Baby I'm here" you need to see the shock shocked shocked on my cousin's face when he looked at her,we couldn't help giggling,he couldn't hold it and told her"nne ijoka zi this morning",i swear the thing pain am,you need to see where he was lamenting after she left,that was the last day i saw that girl,if you ask him about her,he just gets angry and warns you to respect yourself grin,omo leave am,makeup dey do wonders.

LWKMD ooo... Wish I was there as a witness too.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by nwanioma(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2012
Make-up is important, but its necessary not too do/overdo it all the time. So people don't ask if your sick the day you don't get to make up. And its also amazing when someone who normally doesn't make up, makes up(right) for an occasion, it'll take everyone's breath away. And if you wear regular make-up don't let it alter you actual look too drastically also bad business like sweetcocoa's cousin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by choncholot: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2012
makeup at times could be stress joor!esp mary kay concealer,foundation and gbogbo E! I sa prefer my clean face anytime abeg.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by mummy3(f): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2012
Chimezie198: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is not enuff natural look.
already she's wearing an artificial hair that makes her face looks artificial
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by mummy3(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2012
hollas2jnr:

chai... very irritating self. o ma se ooo!

so you believe this pic as real make-up. please this ladies used this appearance for a film

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by sweetcocoa(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2012
hollas2jnr:

LWKMD ooo... Wish I was there as a witness too.
If you were there,laugh will really kill you grin,i pity the girl sha cos she felt bad but my cousin just couldn't conceal his shock shocked and anger angry,him still dey vex for the money and time he wasted wooing her.grin grin grin
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by hollas2jnr(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: If you were there,laugh will really kill you grin,i pity the girl sha cos she felt bad but my cousin just couldn't conceal his shock shocked and anger angry,him still dey vex for the money and time he wasted wooing her.grin grin grin

I pity her too ooo... Your cousin get liver sha for being able to dispose her sharply. A lesson learnt though!
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by hollas2jnr(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2012
mummy3:

so you believe this pic as real make-up. please this ladies used this appearance for a film

I know but just saying...
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 20, 2012
Stunning!!!!!
tobezekiel: Dats me without make-up
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by Sugardiva(f): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2012
Guys ders a difference btw LIGHT make up and NO MAKE UP at all. Bliv me u do not like girls wit no make up. Check out d deeper life babes who do not wear any at all. I dont hear u guys raving abt hw beautifule dey look. Light make up includes moderate powder, nicely lined brows and gloss. This is the look dat I believe is natural. There is nothing wrong wit it. Sayin we shld not make up at all is like sayn we shld not comb our hair in the morning when we wake up or we shld not shave our armpits and u knw where and just leave dem like that natural. They are parts of the body that must NOT be left completely in its natural state but must be well groomed and taken care of or else we wld not look civilised. Granted some of us ladies get too excited and end up crayoning our faces with rainbow colors but dat doesnt mean we shldnt make up at all.

TIPS FOR NICE LIGHT MAKE UP
1. Use a powder that suits ur skin color
2. WIth eye shadow always use natural colors
3. Let ur brows be well trimmed and not bushy. Linnning it is optional.
4. Use lip gloss not lip stick
5. Blushes are a no no for black ladies like us especially in d day time
6. Always make up in good lighting. What looks nice and blended in dim light will look overboard when u step out into sunlight.

@ SweetCocoa cheesy cheesy cheesy Ur story is hilarious. Mehn that must av been very funny.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by pssword: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2012
Always preferred women without make up and natural hair (no weave-ons or extensions etc). They just look natural and earthy - just the way the Lord made them - wonderful :-)

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by Hardballer(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2012
make up works wonders on some women
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
Make up means u r nt up to standard. it means u r just making it up.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by IamChiboi(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2012
tobezekiel: Dats me without make-up
You r really pretty witout make up tobe, errrrr r U̶̲̥̅̊ single? grin
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by albacete(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
Scash:
Plus shez nt the perfect example of a lady lookin beautiful without make up on. That picture is NOT IT

she ain't got it. That is not what i call beauty.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by albacete(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2012
How am i going to kiss her with all those paints they call makeup? Cos i wouldn't want any smear on myself and letting everyone see the 'evidence'.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by albacete(m): 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2012
sweetcocoa: If you were there,laugh will really kill you grin,i pity the girl sha cos she felt bad but my cousin just couldn't conceal his shock shocked and anger angry,him still dey vex for the money and time he wasted wooing her.grin grin grin

@sweetcocoa: Your cousin did what every sensible man would in such a scenario. But come oo, your cousin sef harsh. How could he have blurted it out just like that? I think maybe he wanted to call it quits the moment he saw the horrible face and acted spontaneously.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by albacete(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2012
JUO: I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BABE BECAUSE SHE IS NATURAL
Aki u are right
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by albacete(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2012
sapien: Uniport girls are bunch of ugly bit.ches without make up.Go to their hostel early in the morning and see the definition of ugliness.
U know how far jare.
Re: When A Lady Goes Out Without Applying Make-up by Zizer17(m): 3:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
it depend on the level of beauty of the girl, if beautiful they can do without make up ,and if not too beautiful then maybe make up can makeup for the remaining invisible beauty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steps To Drawing A Perfect Eyebrow / If You Got Beautiful Skin Please Share Your Routine Here / Lets Talk About Earings, Necklaces & Fashion Sturvs!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.