Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,631 members, 7,941,438 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? (2633 Views)

My Neighbors Who Ignore Come Out Of Their House When They See Me Outside / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers / Ladies, Can You Receive Male Visitors In Your House When Your Dad Is Around ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2012
okay there is this guy that is desperate to go out with me....i talk 2 him when i see him in school when I have time....
the summer weather is coming ...so these days i wear shorts and half tops in my area....whenever he sees me @ the moment looking hot..hes even more desperate...last week he just came out from no where and said I MUST COME TO YOUR HOUSE. .i told him NO! why wld i want someone I dont really know come 2 my house. .what an idi-ot!
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by acidtalk: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2012
Let me pity you since everyone ignored your thread.

Tell him in a well groomed, polite and humble feminine way that you don't appreciate strangers, especially the opposite sex to your house.

Don't dare use that saucy, arrogant and spoilt tone of yours. Okay?
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
acidtalk: Let me pity you since everyone ignored your thread

grin yo I just opened it and dont exepct many answers @ the moment

acidtalk: Tell him in a well groomed, polite and humble feminine way that you don't appreciate strangers, especially the opposite sex to your house.

Don't dare use that saucy, arrogant and spoilt tone of yours. Okay?

lol I told him politely in a humble feminine way and Why wld he wanna come 2 my house anyway 2 ban-g me
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2012
[
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Lee644: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
et me pity you since everyone ignored your thread.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hothardware.gif[/img]
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by acidtalk: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:
lol I told him politely in a humble feminine way and Why wld he wanna come 2 my house anyway 2 ban-g me ??
Well I doubt if you told him politely.

Are you too rich or suffisticated for him to ban*g you?

See once your her Hot, don't form oh! Just spread it apart and let the honey pot get satisfied. If not conji go just injure you.

You might not be so lucky to find "fellow billionaire's children" to help you oil your honey pot.
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
acidtalk:
Well I doubt if you told him politely.

Are you too rich or suffisticated for him to ban*g you?

See once your her Hot, don't form oh! Just spread it apart and let the honey pot get satisfied. If not conji go just injure you.

You might not be so lucky to find "fellow billionaire's children" to help you oil your honey pot.

i am a virgin smiley

I told him politely like my humble self smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Killz1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila: okay there is this guy that is desperate to go out with me....i talk 2 him when i see him in school when I have time....
the summer weather is coming ...so these days i wear shorts and half tops in my area....whenever he sees me @ the moment looking hot..hes even more desperate...last week he just came out from no where and said I MUST COME TO YOUR HOUSE. .i told him NO! why wld i want someone I dont really know come 2 my house. .what an idi-ot!
[b]S[/b]hake [b]M[/b]y [b]F[/b]ccking [b]H[/b]ead. . .

Just passing and decided to say Hi.
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
Killz.:

[b]S[/b]hake [b]M[/b]y [b]F[/b]ccking [b]H[/b]ead. . .

Just passing and decided to say Hi.

hey de smartest killz smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
Girls like you make guys what they are. Have u tried wanting to know him? He could be genuine u know since he has been that patient. WTF I can't believe I'm giving advice when threw input thing I should be saying is spread ur legs woman, its time.
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila: okay there is this guy that is desperate to go out with me....i talk 2 him when i see him in school when I have time....

That's your personal business Onila. . .
There are thousands of ladies who would go to a strange guy's house that way if his money or anything else appeals to them so dont blame the poor dude for trying out his luck if you are one of them.
grin grin
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Killz3(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:

hey de smartest killz smiley
Hi the smartest virgin, Onila. . . kiss smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
joeydozzy: Girls like you make guys what they are. Have u tried wanting to know him? He could be genuine u know since he has been that patient. WTF I can't believe I'm giving advice when threw input thing I should be saying is spread ur legs woman, its time.

no need to spread my legs, ,irresponsible. .what does a women gain by fu-cking boys all the time
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by slimyem: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
lol.
Will this girl ever stop?wink
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
breezy047:

That's your personal business Onila. . .
There are thousands of ladies who would go to a strange guy's house that way if his money or anything else appeals to them so dont blame the poor dude for trying out his luck if you are one of them.
grin grin

no man can appeal me that will make me spread my legs...I am not intimidated by money or swag!
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:

no need to spread my legs, ,irresponsible. .what does a women gain by fu-cking boys all the time

Then do u like the guy?. How does he act?.do u think it was ur tank tops and ur ropes that him flash?. Ask urself that. Maybe he might come over to play ludo
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
~Killz~:

Hi the smartest virgin, Onila. . . kiss smiley

cool smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2012
slimyem: lol.
Will this girl ever stop?wink

I doubt
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Killz3(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:

cool smiley

Can i ask you a question mademoiselle? smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
joeydozzy:

Then do u like the guy?. How does he act?.do u think it was ur tank tops and ur ropes that him flash?. Ask urself that. Maybe he might come over to play ludo

hmmm play ludo lol....I dont really like him.....he used to see me during winter period all dressed up..now hes thing stood when he saw me wearing skippy clothes..maybe he thinks am a LovePeddler who fuccks anything on trousers because of how i look

I know he doesnt like me-he just wanna fucck me because of my body...every girl should know when a guy wanna use u and dump you and a guys who likes for who u are
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Killz3(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:

hmmm play ludo lol....I dont really like him.....he used to see me during winter period all dressed up..now hes thing stood when he saw me wearing skippy clothes..maybe he thinks am a LovePeddler who fuccks anything on trousers because of how i look

I know he doesnt like me-he just wanna fucck me because of my body...every girl should know when a guy wanna use u and dump you and a guys who likes for who u are
www.lmao.co.uk grin grin grin

This is damn funny. grin
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
~Killz~:

Can i ask you a question mademoiselle? smiley

i hope its not too personal smiley
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:

no man can appeal me that will make me spread my legs...I am not intimidated by money or swag!

what of marriage?
grin
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2012
breezy047:

what of marriage?
grin

thats the best time
the time 2 drop my pride down with grace and allow the special one enjoy the tunnel of love and pleasure
i hope i keep it till then
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by mrkels(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
@ onila she gains GENUINE ORGASIMS(Sometimes multiple ones) My deay according to statistics some women may never experience it in their life time o. Here's a chance for you to.hehehe ok...Anyways sha the guy may have good intentions you never can tell....go on a date with him so u peeps would get to know each other better jare ...that's if you don't want to rush tins...lemme tell u some guys consider sex as the begining of a relationship...and depending on how fgood it was, they ll stay and not dump.
NB: @acidtalk is a goat... Laughed n cried while reading his post
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
onila:

thats the best time
the time 2 drop my pride down with grace and allow the special one enjoy the tunnel of love and pleasure
i hope i keep it till then

so marriage is your own price?

Dont worry we know how to handle your type too.
wink grin wink
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
breezy047:

so marriage is your own price?

Dont worry we know how to handle your type too
wink grin wink

hmmmmm i see grin
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by onila(f): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
mrkels: @ onila she gains GENUINE ORGASIMS(Sometimes multiple ones) My deay according to statistics some women may never experience it in their life time o. Here's a chance for you to.hehehe ok...Anyways sha the guy may have good intentions you never can tell....go on a date with him so u peeps would get to know each other better jare ...that's if you don't want to rush tins...lemme tell u some guys consider sex as the begining of a relationship...and depending on how fgood it was, they ll stay and not dump.
NB: @acidtalk is a goat... Laughed n cried while reading his post

i dont wanna experience it

lemme tell u some guys consider sex as the begining of a relationship...and depending on how fgood it was, they ll stay and not dump.

tufia! then i become the experiment abi na the test embarassedlipsrsealed
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by busybee24: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2012
Creepy Stalker Alert! be very careful. Hope you have male family at home or atleast a guard....
I dont understand why a simple No never gets through... yeesh
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by strangerf: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
Onila, how hawt are you?
Re: Why Wld A Guy Want To Come To Your House When The RS Aint Official? by mrkels(m): 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
Its true o where's onila, ans how hot r ya?
What do you expect from a relationship self?
Too many fairy tale movies don make many girls believe in many many tins that do not exist..
Sweetheart reality sometimes is a bit*h.
This one u r sayn u don't like him bla bla, lemme tell u, there's one guy yu secretly love with ur heart and he doesn't love yu back, trust me no matter how hot u r that one guy yu love may just be there to get into ur pants n dump u...This is a dude that (may) love u just as u love that secret guy ,y not gv him a chance to prove it and see how it goes...you may feel that all he wants is to Bleep u but believe me not all guys are good at expressing themselves or emotions,he's intentions may be genuine bt the way he's presenting it could be totally different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Have U Got A Crush On? (mine Is Really Funny!) / Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.