Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission (70005 Views)

Federal University Oye-ekiti (fuoye) 2016/2017 Post Utme/admission Processes. / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Adextobiloba(f): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2012
There are some men who seem to attract the attention of every woman. Then there are other men who, well… maybe they go unnoticed more often than not. That initial attraction is based on emotion, lust, or physical desire and is not rooted in anything of substance. Making decisions to date and commit to a person based on these factors can be a very costly mistake.
The purpose of dating is to get to know someone, not to Be Intimate or fulfill lustful desires. When you rush to the dating phase, you miss the opportunity to develop solid friendships and really get to know a person. Being friends first allows you to start identifying core characteristics of the type of man who will date you for the purpose of marriage.

Here are 7 types of men that you should date:

1. The Unmarried Man -
This may seem obvious, but it is very necessary to mention. There are too many women attempting have relationships with married men. Married men are not a candidate for single women to date… period! This includes married men who are separated (legally or otherwise). They are still married and not available to date. Married people have their own families and concerns to deal with. That being said, the unmarried man, who is devoted to the things of God, is the type of man you should be interested in dating. (1 Corinthians 7:32-35). 7 types of men every woman should date

2. The Kingdom Seeker -
A man who is seeking God’s Will for His life will, not only seek out a woman to date, but will seek out his wife. The Bible says, “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6:33). Ladies, you should be an asset; the thing that is *added* to him as he is FIRST seeking the kingdom of God. This is why I say, run as fast as you can for Jesus and the one who can keep up might be the one.

3. The Real Man -
No, I am not talking about machismo behavior (all the shoulders back, chest out, fist curling gestures and such)… Real men don’t need all of that. That’s what grown-boys do to get a woman’s attention. Real men “pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace” (2. Timothy 2:22). Real men regard women as a gift that is not to be taken advantage of; they see her as priceless and desire to cling to her (Matthew 19:5). A real man’s character shows his high regard for a woman long before the dating stage.

4. The Learner -
A man who is in continual pursuit of knowledge is better equipped to handle life and execute on goals / plans. He should read, seek counsel, study continuously, etc… The Bible says, “Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed”( Proverbs 15:22). Also, “My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). A man who is willing to learn and gain knowledge in life should also be more open to gaining knowledge about love and having successful relationships.

5. The Multiplier -
A man shouldn’t just balance you out, he should constantly add to you. His presence should multiply your potential. He should add to the beauty of who you are and never take away from anything that is precious about you. ( “Relationship Coaching: Do you multiply or divide?”) The Bible says, “Do not be deceived: ‘Bad company ruins good morals.’” (1 Corinthians 15:33). The man you date should never cause you to compromise good morals. He should seek ways to support you in your values. His values should complement yours.

6. The Servant –
A man who has demonstrated a pattern of submitting to authorities in his life (leadership, pastors, parents, etc…) will also have an understanding of how to submit to God as the head of his life and, subsequently, how to commit to his future wife. The Bible says, “Obey your leaders and submit to them… Let them do this with joy and not with groaning,” (Hebrews 13:17). His positive attitude towards authority figures is an indication of his servant’s heart and also provides a picture of how he can be in a dating relationship.

7. The Consistent Man -
Emotions rise and fall, but character shows with consistency. The consistent man is not in a rush because he does not have poor intentions, nor is he interested in manipulating a woman to be led by her emotions (“ Warning: Don’t Follow Your Heart”). He will take his time to get to know you and will allow you to get to know him as well. The Bible says, “Whoever walks in integrity will be delivered, but he who is crooked in his ways will suddenly fall.” (Proverbs 28:18). Over time, the consistent man’s good character will still stand, while the man with bad intentions will also come to light.

Remember, the purpose of dating is to get to know a person. If you take your time to get to know him, you will be able to find out if he is the type of man you should date.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Principle90(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2012
Fynestboi: dats nt true, i ve sum1 dat choose as bbth 1st and 2nd scored 39 and he s ve SUBMITTED. Bt still let wait 4 d list na dat one sure pass, either qualified or submit na same same, until u get ADMITTED or u c ur name 4 list
case closed
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by xxwalexx(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2012
my status says ' qualified'
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fynestboi: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
xxwalexx: my status says ' qualified'
y nt kp it 2 urself oda than telling u, and tryimg 2 put anxiety and fear in our mind, and betta still u can drop ur jamb reg sikena
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2012
There shouldn't be any argument.
Qualified is admitted and submitted means pending still on consideration.
And dnt forget the new rector abdulazeez is different from iginla.

Just hope for the best n stp tryn to check other pples result. Rather use ur tym to either pray or runs ur way in.
Thrown sarcasm doesn't help one bit.

Once ur check ur admissn status u either see two tins
QUALIFIED OR SUBMITTED
If u r qualified start planng for ur fees, if urs show submitted. Cool down the database can't be updated at once.

And pls forget d issue of 30 or no 30. Laspotec no dey use dat one o. Dats wat we call luck. Many pple during my set then didn't write d pume bt got d admissn.
So better relax n handle ur situation well
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Principle90(m): 4:22am On Oct 20, 2012
candygosh: There shouldn't be any argument.
Qualified is admitted and submitted means pending still on consideration.
And dnt forget the new rector abdulazeez is different from iginla.

Just hope for the best n stp tryn to check other pples result. Rather use ur tym to either pray or runs ur way in.
Thrown sarcasm doesn't help one bit.

Once ur check ur admissn status u either see two tins
QUALIFIED OR SUBMITTED
If u r qualified start planng for ur fees, if urs show submitted. Cool down the database can't be updated at once.

And pls forget d issue of 30 or no 30. Laspotec no dey use dat one o. Dats wat we call luck. Many pple during my set then didn't write d pume bt got d admissn.
So better relax n handle ur situation well
guy na tru u yan bcs when i obtain d pt form last year dat's wat i saw b4 den wrote admitted....4 dos wit submitted just chil n b prayerful bcs don't 4get wat dey say dat science wil b more admitted dan d mgt std....
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Principle90(m): 4:29am On Oct 20, 2012
Fynestboi: y nt kp it 2 urself oda than telling u, and tryimg 2 put anxiety and fear in our mind, and betta still u can drop ur jamb reg sikena
pls dos wit 30 n above n dey saw submitted are de all science or mgt std?
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fynestboi: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2012
I thnk dis QUALIFIED OF a tin is only science dptment dat have theirs update dat way, coz ve nt seen any mass comm student dat ve deir dat way except ADMITTED, dat re 4 d formerly admited candiate
Ok na d list wuld judge. Coz mai name is gonna be on dat list by Gods mercy .amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. Amen. I wuld surely post mai testimony on dis thread.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fynestboi: 7:47am On Oct 20, 2012
For those dat ve seen qualified, try and check ur status via jamb.org.ng and c if it ve been updated.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Principle90(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2012
Fynestboi: For those dat ve seen qualified, try and check ur status via jamb.org.ng and c if it ve been updated.
i don't fink de'v forward dat 2 jamb dey av 2 qualify d mgt std b4 sendin 2 jamb for approval n dats wen we can see dat on d sch portal....all hope 29 of dis mnt.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Principle90(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2012
Any mgt dat av seen qualified shd share dat...... Note dat d science dat av ben qualified score 30 above n chose dem 4 1st n 2nd choice...bcs a frnd of chose d sch 4 2nd choice n score 32 as science std n she had submitted in her status
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Principle90(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2012
Any elect/elect dat av been qualify lets talk
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by bukjossy(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2012
Abeg...help me answer dis oo,,,wot of we dat chose it for 2nd batch,wotz my fate nd hope?......Agric engr
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fynestboi: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2012
Principle90: Any mgt dat av seen qualified shd share dat...... Note dat d science dat av ben qualified score 30 above n chose dem 4 1st n 2nd choice...bcs a frnd of chose d sch 4 2nd choice n score 32 as science std n she had submitted in her status
its nt all, those dat choose them as 1st and score above 30 dat have... Qualified, coz a frnd of mai choose them as bth choice, put in 4 computer science and he score 39, i tink maybe laspotech is still updating dat qualified of a tin, so if urs says qualified pls kp it 2 urself, and dnt use dat to create unecessary discusion.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Topso1(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2012
My status says CONGRATULATION!!! Ur Application as been Submmited and it has been process.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Topso1: My status says CONGRATULATION!!! Ur Application as been Submmited and it has been process.
My dear, u just dey on track o. You still gat a long way.
Buh am so sure u av d admissn
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by koredemuhmeen: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2012
Ogaho...no result releasd...ki lon happen nah.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by oduekejamiu: 4:56am On Oct 22, 2012
No mind this pple, I now understand this qualified and submitted of a thing they are talking abt...no list has been released
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Sunday104: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2012
Any 1 dat sees submit or qualied in his application shud congratulate his/her self and laspotech list will be out b4 d end of dis month,let qualied and submited candidates be rejoicing becuz god has answered their prayer
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by oduekejamiu: 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pls i don't understand this 1st and 2nd choice of a thing u guys are talking abt...is it first choice most preferred or more preferred.WHICH OF THE TWO PLS..
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fynestboi: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2012
No list 2day again nawa ooo
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Cindy4luv: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pls pals lets just b patient wit Laspotech admission.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fynestboi: 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2012
Cindy4luv: Pls pals lets just b patient wit Laspotech admission.
4 hw lng re we gng 2 kp sayin patient, even pesn wey dey bear patient gan dn tire 4 laspotech tins jhor
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Sunday104: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
We all shud be a bit more patient,d list will be out very soon and u all will be admited,just be patient and believe
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Sunday104: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2012
We all shud be a bit more patient,d list will be out very soon and we all will be admited,just be patient and believe
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by josephjay: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abi..o lets jst b patient..,jst imagine goodluck widout patience...GOD wil do it 4 us dat bliv...the HOLY SPIRIT is workin on ma name...AMEN!!..claim urs if u bliv.. smiley
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Donlokobanty(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
josephjay: Abi..o lets jst b patient..,jst imagine goodluck widout patience...GOD wil do it 4 us dat bliv...the HOLY SPIRIT is workin on ma name...AMEN!!..claim urs if u bliv.. smiley
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Fetus(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2012
Third merit list released....supplementary list still on hold....drop ur Reg No and Full Name with ur course...4 me 2 chek 4 u...
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by sanjex212: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sunday hunpe sejiro, course: Estate management.
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by nicegelly(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
my name nwachukwu chinagorom marian my email address is nicegelly@yahoo.com goin for elct/elect.pls help me chek i wil appereciate it
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Sunday104: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nobody will be decieve in dis room when we are nt mumu,no list is out and d list will be out b4 d end of dis month,mark my word,days are counting bt b4 d end of dis month it will be out,if it cums out 2day everyone will knw nt dat someone will just dey carry rumours giv us 4 dis room
Re: Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission by Sunday104: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
U can confirm from my boss obabila if d list is out and anything obabila tells u is d truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.