Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,030 members, 7,915,983 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... (1019 Views)

I Need Help To Sell Two Cars / You Can't Afford Not To Check These, Two Cars, A Camry And 4matic For Sale / Which One Of This Two Cars Should I Buy? Pls Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2012
A friend and I would like to purchase some cars. We would like a classic car, no accident history, Clean and at the same time, AFFORDABLE.

Please I would like the price of the following as well as vital information for the vehicles. Mileage driven. FULL OPTIONS ONLY ....

2008 Acura MDX (seats 7)
2007/2008 Chevrolet Avalanche.

Budget for Acura not exceeding 3.8M
Budget for Avalanche not exceeding 3.5M

Please do not put in any picture of anything that is more than my budget, I opened this new thread because I do not want it swamped like the previous one. ONLY REPUTABLE DEALERS with track record on Nairaland should converse please. Looking forward to hearing from you, I am also open to suggestions of any other 7seater SUV that is nice. smiley
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by USAutoBuy(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2012
Hi,

If you are open to all suggestion here is what i can tell you:

Rather than the MDX, you can consider Honda Pilot EX-L for same year. Your budget is enough.

Otherwise, the MDX as per your specification will land at N4.4m

The Budget is good for Avalanche Full option.

I don't pre-order, you pay and i will do all the necessary work for you.

Visit my website:

www.americanautobuy.com

Let me know if you have any other question(s)

Regards

Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by USAutoBuy(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2012
2008 Acura MDX Technology. (Navigation, DVD ....)

Landing cost: N4.4m

Payment Terms: N3.5m Upfront

Mileage: 86,000

[size=14pt]www.americanautobuy.com[/size]

Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by USAutoBuy(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2012
2007 Chevy Avalanche with DVD

Landing cost: N3.4m

Payment Terms: N3m Upfront

Mileage: 122,000

Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2012
US-AutoBuy:
2007 Chevy Avalanche with DVD

Landing cost: N3.4m

Payment Terms: N3m Upfront

Mileage: 122,000

The MDX is more than my budget and for me to just hand you over cash without any positive feedback on Nairaland is simply for now a NO-NO from Me. I know prices of those are down as well on cars.com for such mileage.
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by inspiredm(m): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
janit: A friend and I would like to purchase some cars. We would like a classic car, no accident history, Clean and at the same time, AFFORDABLE.

Please I would like the price of the following as well as vital information for the vehicles. Mileage driven. FULL OPTIONS ONLY ....

2008 Acura MDX (seats 7)
2007/2008 Chevrolet Avalanche.

Budget for Acura not exceeding 3.8M
Budget for Avalanche not exceeding 3.5M

Please do not put in any picture of anything that is more than my budget, I opened this new thread because I do not want it swamped like the previous one. ONLY REPUTABLE DEALERS with track record on Nairaland should converse please. Looking forward to hearing from you, I am also open to suggestions of any other 7seater SUV that is nice. smiley

There are 2 Trims for the ACURA MDX, Technology and Sport Package.

A Budget of 3.8m May Squeeze out a 2007 Acura MDX Sport Package for you Mileage Below 60,000 Miles

3.5m Naira Will do a 2007 Chevy Avalanche.

ALl vehicle Clean title and Comes With WARRANTY.

Cheers
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

There are 2 Trims for the ACURA MDX, Technology and Sport Package.

A Budget of 3.8m May Squeeze out a 2007 Acura MDX Sport Package for you Mileage Below 60,000 Miles

3.5m Naira Will do a 2007 Chevy Avalanche.

ALl vehicle Clean title and Comes With WARRANTY.

Cheers

Thanks Inspired, I have actually been waiting for a response from you. smiley

Can you tell me the major difference between the 2008 and 2007 as well as the Technology and the Sport Package..

What about the mileage of the Avalanche?
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by BizBooks(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
janit:

. . . and for me to just hand you over cash without any positive feedback on Nairaland is simply for now a NO-NO from Me. . .

US-AutoBuy is actually Kunle-A, an elder here. He is in the same
league as Inspired. Click on his profile and get further details.
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by inspiredm(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
BizBooks:

Thats Right.

Kunle-A ( US-AutoBuy) is an Elder Here and Is Reputable, I Can Vouch For Him, Even though He Changes names frequently ( Promise72 to Kunle-A, And Now to US-AutoBuy ) grin

I think its time High time He Registered On Our List of Auto Dealers, It will give him More Credibility In My Opinion.
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
BizBooks:

Thanks BizBooks.. I know about a Kunle but I didnt know He is the one.

@ Oga Kunle, Sorry Boss..
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by inspiredm(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2012
janit:

Thanks Inspired, I have actually been waiting for a response from you. smiley

Can you tell me the major difference between the 2008 and 2007 as well as the Technology and the Sport Package..

What about the mileage of the Avalanche?

There are No Significant Differences Between 2007 and 2008 Acura MDX, Same BodyShell and Trims.

Navigation and Back Up Cameras Are Optional For Sport Model and Standard on Technology Package.

Price of 3.8m IS For Sport Package WITHOUT Navigation and Back Up Camera.

Mileage on the Avalanche is Below 60,000 Miles
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2012
Another man with great Taste.
As already said, a 2008 MDX might be a challenge with a budget of 3.8M Naira . . . If you could add something to that to make 4.29M Naira, we will be able to land you a reliable and great machine.
However, if you willing to do a 2007 model, we will be able to get you something within your budget as well as the Avalanche
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fhemmmy: Another man with great Taste.
As already said, a 2008 MDX might be a challenge with a budget of 3.8M Naira . . . If you could add something to that to make 4.29M Naira, we will be able to land you a reliable and great machine.
However, if you willing to do a 2007 model, we will be able to get you something within your budget as well as the Avalanche

No be everyone wey wan buy car be man... Does my profile say I am male? undecided

Oga Fhemmy, you offered this same 2008 model about two months ago or so for 3.9m, so why did the price change? Hmmmmm embarassed sad angry
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

There are No Significant Differences Between 2007 and 2008 Acura MDX, Same BodyShell and Trims.

Navigation and Back Up Cameras Are Optional For Sport Model and Standard on Technology Package.

shocked shocked shocked No Back Up Camera sad sad
Navigation is not a must but back up camera.. sad Meanwhile, does anyone know if Navigation system works in Nigeria?
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
janit:
[b]No be everyone wey wan buy car be man... Does my profile say I am male?[/b] undecided

Oga Fhemmy, you offered this same 2008 model about two months ago or so for 3.9m, so why did the price change? Hmmmmm embarassed sad angry

Apologies . . .
The one that was offered then has been sold and was a limited time offer.
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Apologies . . .
The one that was offered then has been sold and was a limited time offer.

OK Boss...

Can you show me what my money can get and mileage?
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by janit: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
inspired_m:

So, lets see what the cash can get for us...
Re: Reputable Car Dealers Needed... I Need Two Cars... by inspiredm(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
janit:

So, lets see what the cash can get for us...

I have a 2008 Acura MDX Technology ON THE GROUND In My Showroom Here in Lagos, Just Arrived Last Week

Link is http://www.BLOCKED/view/156/acura-mdx-technology-pkg-2008

Alternatively, For Pre Order Details, Photos, Specs And All, You can shoot me an Email at sales@BLOCKED

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Lagos Cleared Toyota Corolla 2005 @ N1,750,000.00 Call 08023416552 / I Need Volvo S40 / Good Working TOYOTA HIACE Van Diesel Engine,newly Registered, For Sale [urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.