Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,373 members, 7,968,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders (11699 Views)

APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Resource Control May Split Nigeria — Northern Delegates / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by babaowo: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2012
we have few enemies, 1, our greedy rulers and 2, the west.,every region in nigeria is blessed with mineral resources,if nigerians can shun ethnics and tribalism and hold ourself as one,we would conquer them all.... 1nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 19, 2012
babaowo: we have few enemies, 1, our greedy rulers and 2, the west.,every region in nigeria is blessed with mineral resources,if nigerians can shun ethnics and tribalism and hold ourself as one,we would conquer them all.... 1nigeria!!!

I concur!!!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by phreakabit(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex:

I'll create another thread for that later, don't derail this thread.

Thanks.

What a shame. . . . Anyway, I guess I'd wait till then. I could really do with a good laugh.Catch you later on, I'm out.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2012
phreakabit:

What a shame. . . . Anyway, I guess I'd wait till then. I could really do with a good laugh.Catch you later on, I'm out.

Nigerians are the 'happiest' people on this planet any ways - and there's nothing bad in "shuffering and smiling" - like Fela Kuti would say. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by enkay10: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2012
Tell dis man 2 just say 'i am not gainin anytn again frm nigeria' not 'we'. nonsecabl.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by KINGwax(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2012
lacasa: They r right, North will develop faster than any oda region cos ŏƒ agric, no oil for †ђξ west to put their evil interests ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ .

Oil Ȋ̝̊̅§ a curse, y do U̶̲̥̅̊ think d south-south Ȋ̝̊̅§ one ŏƒ †ђξ least educated n poorest reegions ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ naijja, with oil ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ d region †ђξ place Ȋ̝̊̅§ inhabitable for most.

aπϑ, fyi d best thing for naija Ȋ̝̊̅§ to stay as one ☺º°˚˚°ºoo cos ℓ̊ bet U̶̲̥̅̊, most ŏƒ d split entities would engulf into chaos.
BBM=[b]B[/b]LACK[b]B[/b]ERRY [b]M[/b]ADNESS. Shey, na only u dey use blackberry ni? Fuckin retard!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2012
Northern elders are idle and arrogant. The problm is dat d r nt into commerce or industry except politics. Over the years, they impoverishd d region imposing poverty and despair on. Their ppl. The opportunity they had, they ruind. NOW THEY ARE FULLY AWARE THEY HAVE LOST POWER till further notices. Their leaders should go on their knees and apologize to the impoverished and arid NORTH
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Brixtonyute(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2012
Our resident chest-beaters are already trolling this thread...

Runnn arole_odua is comingggggg..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigeria is a FAILED STATE!!!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by kay1one(m): 11:29am On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex:

Nigerians are the 'happiest' people on this planet any ways - and there's nothing bad in "shuffering and smiling" - like Fela Kuti would say. grin undecided
Dull-apo!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by garsul: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2012
when you read post like this, it makes me believe that most southerners went to school and yet are the most illeterate people. you have all cried your eyes out that Northerners have ruined Nigeria by their misrule, can any one explain to me how the so called northerners have achieved this? for all the time that a northerner has been president or head of state, a southerner has always been his deputy and every state/tribe in nigeria is always represented in the government as minister, dont you guys think those members of the cabinet should be blamed for the failure of that government.

the average northerner who are 99% of the population of northerners have benefitted the least from the Nigerian nation and such will not miss the nation if it break up, can you say that for the millions of southerners that are making billions of naira in white collar jobs and businesses up north?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2012
garsul: when you read post like this, it makes me believe that most southerners went to school and yet are the most illeterate people. you have all cried your eyes out that Northerners have ruined Nigeria by their misrule, can any one explain to me how the so called northerners have achieved this? for all the time that a northerner has been president or head of state, a southerner has always been his deputy and every state/tribe in nigeria is always represented in the government as minister, dont you guys think those members of the cabinet should be blamed for the failure of that government.

the average northerner who are 99% of the population of northerners have benefitted the least from the Nigerian nation and such will not miss the nation if it break up, can you say that for the millions of southerners that are making billions of naira in white collar jobs and businesses up north?

Don't mind the myopic clowns.. lipsrsealed

Nigeria is here to stay - the masses are united, but they don't have a voice.. Only the cowards in the diaspora flood the internet with their rants. grin
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ak47mann(m): 11:44am On Apr 19, 2012
This people self,is like you are holding my foot tight not to go anywhere "Obviously" you know am done with you lot, Northerners already knows that we are ready any day time is ticking cool cool cooland how can you say you have not gain anything from Nigeria? come and eat my nuts bloody greedy fools.....................
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2012
9jadelta:

the question is... Is southernerns united? Dnt forget we have three countries in the south already

Point of correction! we have two: the SW and the SS/SE. what makes you ever think the SS and SE would
ever contemplate separation? do u know how we inter-marry here?
Take time ooooo...
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Sealeddeal(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2012
This is a great opportunity for nigeria to sit down and talk.whether the national assembly accept is or not.the nigerian people owe nigeria and the armed forces will take note.nigerians will have to deliberate on issues ranging from true federalism to confederation to disintegration.i stil feel dat north may want to use this opportunity to create comotion and stage coup as a ploy to defend motherland.so GEJ will have to be careful.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Abagworo(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2012
The funny thing about this whole hullabaloo is that nobody is gaining anything in Nigeria except the political class. We have however been reduced to a state of psychological ethnic fulfillment amidst almost absolute poverty.

Most Bayelsans gain nothing from Jonathan being President but rather than seek for emancipation from poverty, they remain engulfed in this same psyche of ethnic pride."My brother is President"

I pity all of una.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by tribalism(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2012
that time, day, month, season and year nigeria will breakup will be recorded as my happiest moment in life. do quick joo!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
Gabbysky:

Point of correction! we have two: the SW and the SS/SE. what makes you ever think the SS and SE would
ever contemplate separation? do u know how we inter-marry here?
Take time ooooo...

shooo.. What an ignorant comment... Go back to school abeg... And get this at the back of ur mind i will rather stay in my naijadelta republic than join any stup1d biafra of odua republic... Wetin concern ijaw/uhrobo man concern igbo or Yoruba man

*sipin my seaman*
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by unphilaz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2012
alj harem:

ImagINe no Iya basira amala and ewedu, no mama Nneka Isi ewu and no mallam Adamu suya. Abeg the thing go pain me wink

SORRY i added to your post but really a totful miss
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Afam4eva(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
9jadelta:

shooo.. What an ignorant comment... Go back to school abeg... And get this at the back of ur mind i will rather stay in my naijadelta republic than join any stup1d biafra of odua republic... Wetin concern ijaw/uhrobo man concern igbo or Yoruba man

*sipin my seaman*

Wetin concern Ijaw man concern Ogoni man or Efik/Ibibio man?
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by fm7070: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
It was Awolowo that gave these animals guts to be speaking now. If he had allowed ojukwu to butcher them into pieces, they would have either be wiped off or be our slave in the south

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by DobleO7: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Didn't he know this b4 1967?

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by mcfestgee: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
Must people don't know for you to convey
a national conference, you must first
disolve the national assemblies
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by bakila: 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Onlytruth: Because they are no longer ruling. lol
Well, let the conference begin already because I'm tired of mortgaging my future and that of my children to a hopeless system.
EVERYTHING should be on the table; from true federalism to total disintegration.
The outcome must be acceptable to all stake holders in Nigeria, and the process should be supervised and enforced by the UN if necessary.
Aburi is still very fresh in my mind.
All these talks are not deceiving anyone.
These types of talks proceeded Aburi. Heck the conference itself held in the most cordial atmosphere. Yet, the North (led by Gowon) flushed it down the toilet after signing it.

So, when are we starting? Thank God almighty for a time like this. cool

Where be the name of that place you de stay for oyinbo land sef? You never shit that aburi comot for your system sir? You and that northern wen dem qoute na unna be our problem.

If you guys shut it with this I pass my neigbour and addresss the integrated corruption unlesshed on the citizen we would have been better. Disintegration old flll who do not know how many Northerners are in Lopanta and Igbos in sabongaris.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by bakila: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
shymmex:

I concur!!!

AND I
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Dawdy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2012
I still beleive in one nigerian, united we stand, divided we fall.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by unclenna(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2012
alj harem:

Yes we all talk of Nigeria splitting but come to think of it, would you be happy if Nigeria split ?
my bro. I will not like nigeria to split but what i want is 4 us to practise true fedralism where each state will control there resourse and have their own police. The federal govt shd control the military and international affairs. This will lead to competiton among states and bring development. Exactly what US is doing.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by y2kaustin(m): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
freshmoney:

We obviously need a DISLIKE button cuz of some silly posts on NL. May be a few dislike clicks may knock them off and re-boot their thinking faculty again undecided
.....true and on point
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by sapien(m): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
afam4eva:

Wetin concern Ijaw man concern Ogoni man or Efik/Ibibio man?
LMAO!Afam,you are damn wicked!How did you spot that?The guy is glaringly suffering from delusion of grandeur;he craves for emancipated republic of Ijaw.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by y2kaustin(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2012
KINGwax: BBM=[b]B[/b]LACK[b]B[/b]ERRY [b]M[/b]ADNESS. Shey, na only u dey use blackberry ni? Fuckin retard!

Please help me ask him,cos some people are using phones that are smarter than them,it really drives them crazy even into Nairaland...
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by ProPastorChris(m): 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
@ OP

if this post is genuine, then i am utterly perplexed and at same time disappointed that the so called leaders we have in this country can open their mouths to says such an embarrassing statement.

this country belongs to all of us and this utterance clearly depicts the foundational problem we are facing now; its not what you can gain from the country you should look out for but what you can give to the country!.

if we have crop of leaders with this mentality, then we are going no where, it will only get worse until we change our wrong mentality about nation building.
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by sapien(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2012
And to think that the northeners would allow the SNC to hold sway?You guys should better eschew your bigotry and ethnic sentiment!You guys are falling for cheap propaganda.Check out how many northern ministers and special advisers are in Jonathan's cabinet,and those who hold sway in government parastatals and the parliament,would they watch Nigeria disintegrate?They know their derivation from a united Nigeria.Though,we,southerners,utterly crave emancipation from this Northerners,but we got no choice because it's never gonna happen.Nigeria has come to stay,and stay it must!
Re: We Are Not Gaining Anything From Nigeria – Northern Leaders by Shadyswag(m): 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hmmmm serious matter undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Response To Sanusi Plagiarism Allegation / Inaccurate Reporting On Sale Of Power On Credit Needs To Be Corrected - Garba / Fayemi's Opositon Of The $418 Milion Bailout Consultation Fee Was To Stop A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.