Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:54 AM

Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed (5480 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine (2) (3) (4)

Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 1:49am On Apr 19, 2012
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.

I just saw this picture below:
Is it real?

Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by jmaine: 1:52am On Apr 19, 2012
Na today . . . grin
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 19, 2012
jmaine: Na today . . . grin
abi! I hv seen his maitama mansion in abuja.
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:12am On Apr 19, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: Good morning fellow nairalanders.

I just saw this picture below:
Is it real?

^^^You're asking "is it real" in what sense undecided?: if the building is actually his, or if it's made of LEGO blocks? If it's the former, then why use such an assertive headline, as if you've got proof?
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by aljharem(m): 2:53am On Apr 19, 2012
How do you know it is Oshiomole personal mansion ?
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Demdem(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2012
where is the mansion abegii?
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Ejine(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2012
So fooking what?
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 19, 2012
He deserves it. I support work chop. tongue
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 19, 2012
If ∂α† mansion Ȋ̝̊̅§ wat he gets FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ bringin development τ̅☺ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ edo state, then i say GO AHEAD M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ comrade Gov. PDP will try τ̅☺ blackmail U̶̲̥̅̊ ₪O doubt, but we will be with U̶̲̥̅̊ till †ЂΞ end!
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by putro(m): 10:27am On Apr 19, 2012
Do you expect him to homeless?
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Demdem(m): 10:29am On Apr 19, 2012
putro: Do you expect him to homeless?

What a question grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2012
To me,he deserves it smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by tundra31: 11:09am On May 01, 2012
I am a very strong supporter of Oshomole our comrade governor I definitely will come to Edo state come July to cast my vote for him, the truth about the matter is that he owe the people of Edo state an explanation as to the source of the fund with which this great mansion is been built. with the marvelous job he has so far done in our state,we will not want to see him go down the part of history like IBORI.whose people also applauded him for his good job as Governor. The world has change and the peoples voice can no longer be suppress for a long time. YOUR EXCELLENCY PLEASE THE PEOPLE OF EDO; YOU HAVE SHOWN SO MUCH CARE, LOVE AND CONCERN DEMAND YOU EXPLANATION:
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by bokohalal(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2012
Mansion? Ten billion naira? Common people. The contractor of that 'ten billion naira mansion'should be arrested and tried for fraud.Not even the Abuja Airport runway and Asaba Airport that have been over inflated would beat this.
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by Arosam(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
them say uno go no know, there is no such thing as the ones shown by this pictures, all they only show u is front, back, sides and drainage system which any millionaire can easily biuld without filling the impart, if oshiomole wants to build a 10billion naira it will not be along a federal road
Re: Oshiomole's Mansion Exposed by boy4: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2014
How to defeat the culture of election malpractices in Osun state and Nigeria at large with our unique spy video gadgets that monitors, secure, protection, spy on any activities and keep the evidence for future uses. call 08158754106, 08083809070 now to place order .deliver, brand this products at your request
video camera watch:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy pen:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy face cap:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy sunglasses:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy wall clock:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy id card holder:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy car key holder:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy wall picture frame:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy T-shirt button:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy SHIRT Tie:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy wall switch:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
spy wall socket:it has a hidden camera for spy recording
4 AND 8 CHANNELS CCTV RECORDING SYSTEM WITH INTERNET AND 3G PHONE VIEWING: this is a cctv type that allows you to view you homw offices etc from anywhere through your phone, monitor or HDMI tv. its the latest cctv in Europe and America.
wireless and wired video door phone: it helps you to spy or foresee who is knocking at your door, gate before you open to allow the person in.
we also have wireless intercom phone system for free internal calls, no installation, no cable, no charges, just plug and start calls, extendable to 100 units, and ranges about 300m wirelessly.
we also have all kinds of self defence gadgets but not for civilians
call now, only serious resellers, marketers and distributors nationwide should call 08158754106

Six-day Power-Outage Cripples Businesses In Ondo Town / Download Video As Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest Over Military Attack / EXPOSED | Abubakar Audu’s N1.8 Billion Lokoja Mansion - PICS